God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through. -- Paul Valery

interests / alt.paranormal / Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

SubjectAuthor
* REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
+- Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
`* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEazigni
 `* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
  `* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEazigni
   +* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
   |`* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
   | `* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
   |  `* Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond
   |   `- Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFETom
   `- Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFEGeorge Hammond

1
REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<89e5f1d0-cb65-473d-a23c-652919b6ba3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4080&group=alt.paranormal#4080

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:11:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Fri, 26 Jan 2024 02:11 UTC

[George E Hammond MS Physics]
[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
......Research Note January 24, 2024
SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
..
..... There are shadows on the sidewalks in Hiroshima
to this day caused by persons who were instantly
vaporized near Ground Zero by the world's first A-bomb.
..
..... If there is such a thing as Life after Death caused by
the human brain – it would have to take place in less
then a microsecond.
..
..... Such a mechanism has been found by Hammond
several years ago. See: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
This theory is based on Stuart Hameroff's discovery
that UV light flows through the water filled
microtubules inside the neurons of the brain.
..
UV light isf such high frequency (10^15 Hz)
compared to neuronal firing frequency (100 Hz)
that it could download a 3-year Afterlife Dream
in 3-mictoseconds! A 10 trillion to one compression!
..
So this is how the fatalities at Ground Zero managed
to achieve an Afterlife – even though they were
vaporized in a fraction of a second!.
.... This is explained in detail here: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
..
In this (above) one page, large print, article you will
find a listing of the length of the Afterlife for various
forms of sudden death. And you will see that the
length of the Afterlife depends CRUCIALLY on the
FREQUENCY of the light traveling through the microtubules.
..
There is shown that there are several possibilities – it migh
have been microwaves due to rotational transitions of the
water inside the microtubules – but it was later discovered
that it is actually a 5d-orbital transition of the water molecule
which produces ultraviolet light of the much higher frequency.
..
WHAT I AM HERE TO POINT OUT TODAY: –
..
And what is demonstrated in the URL paper above –
is that ONLY the "5d" electronic orbital transition of the
water happens to provide a PLAUSIBLE Afterlife result.
..
WHAT I AM SAYING is that this CANNOT be a COINCIDENCE!
..
Note that microwave radiation (K-Band) WOULD NOT provide
realistic Afterlife durations – and that ONLY the 5d orbital
transition gives these PLAUSIBLE RESULTS !
..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
THIS IS UNLIKELY A "FREAK COINCIDENCE"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
AND IN FACT – I conclude that this result in practical terms
amounts to better than "51% evidence" that there
ACTUALLY IS SUCH A THING AS "LIFE AFTER DEATH" !
And that this is the only known hard scientific evidence
supporting such a claim !
..
George
..

Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<0ee343ca-75e2-4940-9336-b7811277fb1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4082&group=alt.paranormal#4082

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 22:44:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 06:44 UTC

On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 9:11:34 PM UTC-5, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> And what is demonstrated in the URL paper above –
> is that ONLY the "5d" electronic orbital transition of the
> water happens to provide a PLAUSIBLE Afterlife result.
> .
> WHAT I AM SAYING is that this CANNOT be a COINCIDENCE!
> .
> Note that microwave radiation (K-Band) WOULD NOT provide
> realistic Afterlife durations – and that ONLY the 5d orbital
> transition gives these PLAUSIBLE RESULTS !
> .
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> THIS IS UNLIKELY A "FREAK COINCIDENCE"
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> .
> AND IN FACT – I conclude that this result in practical terms
> amounts to better than "51% evidence" that there
> ACTUALLY IS SUCH A THING AS "LIFE AFTER DEATH" !
> And that this is the only known hard scientific evidence
109
109-[George E Hammond MS Physics]
109-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
In the above post (click on (...) above to see the post)
it is shown that when a person is killed at the speed of
light in 1-nanosec, by the gamma ray burst of an
A-bomb, that person's Afterlife duration will be
about 8 hours long!
..
This is because light travels at 1-ft/nanosec. And
the human brain is roughly 1 foot wide.
..
And the microtubule system of the brain operates at
10^15 Hz while the ordinary neuronal system operates
at 100 Hz – a compression ratio of 10–TRILLION to 1.
..
But what about a MOSQUITO ? A mosquitoe's brain
is only about 30-mils across (30 thousanths of an inch)
wide. So if a 1 foot wide human brain yields 8 hours of
Afterlife – a 30 mil wide mosquito brain would only yield: –
..
(30/1000 inches)/(12 inches) (8 hours)=.02 hrs= 72 seconds
..
SO I PUT IT TO YOU – if the AFTERLIFE of a human being
hit by an A-bomb is only 8 hours – do you think an Afterlife
for a MOSQUITO hit by the same A-bomb being only 72 seconds
is reasonable?
..
I think so! A mosquito can cover a lot of ground in 72 seconds!
..
So it would appear that God is evenhanded
to all creatures "Great and Small".
..
George
..

Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<HpduN.103736$JLvf.72574@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4083&group=alt.paranormal#4083

From: azi...@yahoo.com (azigni)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:58:15 GMT
 by: azigni - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:58 UTC

Some past and present day thinking does not think everything is stored in
our brain, but rather it is stored in a donut energy like circle around
our heads. Then of course there is the spirit which is part of the body,
yet separate from the body.

I thought I remember people who survived accidents that they should not
have saying they were looking at their body.

I sometimes feel my body has a slightly different take on life than I do.
It seems to live life a little scared. The part of me, that I think of as
me, believes I will move on to another reality when I leave this one.

Interesting pov to think about.

Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<e2a9f10b-a6d6-42ab-a8fc-9b46a06ca148n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4084&group=alt.paranormal#4084

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:55:24 -0800 (PST)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 05:55 UTC

On Tuesday, January 30, 2024 at 3:58:19 PM UTC-5, azigni wrote:
> Some past and present day thinking does not think everything is stored in
> our brain, but rather it is stored in a donut energy like circle around
> our heads. Then of course there is the spirit which is part of the body,
> yet separate from the body.
>
> I thought I remember people who survived accidents that they should not
> have saying they were looking at their body.
>
> I sometimes feel my body has a slightly different take on life than I do.
> It seems to live life a little scared. The part of me, that I think of as
> me, believes I will move on to another reality when I leave this one.
>
> Interesting pov to think about.
000
000-[George E Hammond MS Physics]
000-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
000-[January 31, 2024]
..
Hi Prof. AZIGNI,
..
50 years ago I had a 2-volume copy of F. W. H. Myers'
1905 book: –
..
HUMAN PERSONALITY
AND IT'S SURVIVAL OF
BODILY DEATH
..
As you may know, this is considered the
BIBLE OF THE PARANORMAL
being a record of the British
Society for Psychical Research
..
It took me several years, reading a few pages every
night before I fell asleep, to read all 1300 pages.
..
Now, 50 years later, MODERN SCIENCE has far
surpassed the psychological drama described in
that book!
..
TODAY the worlds first Scientific Proof of God has
been discovered: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/49293238/The_first_experimental_measurement_of_God_to_a_2_decimal_point_accuracy
..
And the world's first experimentally supported,
scientifically detailed mechanism of
Life after Death has also been discovered: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
AND ALL OF THIS is shown to be entirely caused
by the human brain! In other words, that there
is NOTHING "outside of the human body" that
is responsible for any "paranormal effect" !!
..
And before leaving – allow me to gratefully thank
you for responding to my post.
..
George
..
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
[January 31, 2024]
..
Hi Prof. AZIGNI,
..
50 years ago I had a 2-volume copy of F. W. H. Myers'
1905 book: –
..
HUMAN PERSONALITY
AND IT'S SURVIVAL OF
BODILY DEATH
..
As you may know, this is considered the
BIBLE OF THE PARANORMAL
being a record of many years of the British
Society for Psychical Research
..
It took me several years, reading a few pages every
night before I fell asleep, to read all 1300 pages.
..
Now, 50 years later, MODERN SCIENCE has far
surpassed the psychological DRAMA described in
that book!
..
TODAY the worlds first Scientific Proof of God has
been discovered (by me): –
..
https://www.academia.edu/49293238/The_first_experimental_measurement_of_God_to_a_2_decimal_point_accuracy
..
And the world's first experimentally supported,
scientifically detailed mechanism of
Life after Death has also been discovered by me: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
AND ALL OF THIS is shown to be entirely caused
by the human brain! In other words, that there
is NOTHING "outside of the human body" that
is responsible for any "paranormal effect" !!
..
And before leaving – allow me to gratefully thank
you for responding to my post.
..
George
..

Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<9HHuN.205197$vFZa.185084@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4085&group=alt.paranormal#4085

From: azi...@yahoo.com (azigni)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 07:24:53 GMT
 by: azigni - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 07:24 UTC

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:55:24 -0800 (PST), George Hammond wrote:

Professor, or is it Dr. Hammond?

> AND ALL OF THIS is shown to be entirely caused by the human brain! In
> other words, that there is NOTHING "outside of the human body" that is
> responsible for any "paranormal effect" !!
> .
> And before leaving – allow me to gratefully thank you for responding to
> my post.
> .
> George .

Consider your two now discounted volumes, BIBLE OF THE PARANORMAL. As you
say it has been proven to be insufficient knowledge in a mere 50 years.

Unfortunately the speed of light is the fastest thing we may measure. This
is certainly not an airtight case, there is nothing beyond lightspeed that
has not yet been discovered, except perhaps the speed of the newly
discovered parts of atoms?

Until recently in our history, we had no concept of light as a speed.

There is the limiting assumption that our brain is the be all, end all.
Once again because because of our limited capacity and our faulty science
making such limited observations (such as we are capable of). Our ego
steps in and helps us to ignore how ignorant we really are.

Obviously, your ego and the ego lens you see the world with, precludes you
from seeing any possibility but the ego limited reality you perceive. That
is very common, as most of the world is asleep with Ego at the wheel
running them.

This is not an insult to your person. Ego manages and controls most
people, and in the world. It is much easier to let Ego manage ones life
than destroy the Ego, and suffer the results. In this you are perfectly
normal.

I am sure you are familiar with, Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Ego, does
not like us thinkg too deeply about the ramifications of this idea.

If I were to reach out and tap you on the shoulder with cold fingers on
your bare skin, there would be no rational explanation, outside of of your
brain having a moment of shall we say, malfunction? How could it possible
be explained?

I think of John Nash, as I ponder your thinking.

My best for you Sir.

Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<9938d47c-2007-458e-9958-436a2e91dc20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4086&group=alt.paranormal#4086

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 17:18:27 -0800 (PST)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 01:18 UTC

On Thursday, February 1, 2024 at 2:24:57 AM UTC-5, azigni wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:55:24 -0800 (PST), George Hammond wrote:
>
> Professor, or is it Dr. Hammond?
> > AND ALL OF THIS is shown to be entirely caused by the human brain! In
> > other words, that there is NOTHING "outside of the human body" that is
> > responsible for any "paranormal effect" !!
> > .
> > And before leaving – allow me to gratefully thank you for responding to
> > my post.
> > .
> > George .
> Consider your two now discounted volumes, BIBLE OF THE PARANORMAL. As you
> say it has been proven to be insufficient knowledge in a mere 50 years.
>
> Unfortunately the speed of light is the fastest thing we may measure. This
> is certainly not an airtight case, there is nothing beyond lightspeed that
> has not yet been discovered, except perhaps the speed of the newly
> discovered parts of atoms?
>
> Until recently in our history, we had no concept of light as a speed.
>
> There is the limiting assumption that our brain is the be all, end all.
> Once again because because of our limited capacity and our faulty science
> making such limited observations (such as we are capable of). Our ego
> steps in and helps us to ignore how ignorant we really are.
>
> Obviously, your ego and the ego lens you see the world with, precludes you
> from seeing any possibility but the ego limited reality you perceive. That
> is very common, as most of the world is asleep with Ego at the wheel
> running them.
>
> This is not an insult to your person. Ego manages and controls most
> people, and in the world. It is much easier to let Ego manage ones life
> than destroy the Ego, and suffer the results. In this you are perfectly
> normal.
>
> I am sure you are familiar with, Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Ego, does
> not like us thinkg too deeply about the ramifications of this idea.
>
> If I were to reach out and tap you on the shoulder with cold fingers on
> your bare skin, there would be no rational explanation, outside of of your
> brain having a moment of shall we say, malfunction? How could it possible
> be explained?
>
> I think of John Nash, as I ponder your thinking.
>
> My best for you Sir.
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
003
003-[George Hammond MS Physics]
003-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]

[STARMAKER] said-
"You and your great great grandfather's
DNA matches exactly 99.9%.
[HAMMOND] says-
Don't be stupid! You only inherit 50% of
your father's genes. (1/2) (1/2) (1/2) = 12.5%
you're only 12.5% related to your great great
grandfather !
..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LOOK, STARMAKER: –
How about discussing some SCIENTIFIC
evidence for the existence of Life after Death !
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
I proposed that Life after Death works like a
CAR AIRBAG – – IOW it "goes off" with
explosive speed in the microtubules of the
brain at the moment of death. This explosive
speed is necessary in case you get hit by
LIGHTNING and die in a SPLIT SECOND !
..
IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE FOR THIS – – YES
THERE IS !!!
..
In the INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS Sigmund
Freud mentions "Maury's Guillotine Dream".
..
World-famous Dr. Maury dreamed that he was
in the French Revolution, arrested, dragged into
the revolutionary court, convicted and sentenced
to death – then dragged by a screaming mob to
a guillotine where the last thing he remembered
was a guillotine blade falling and hitting his neck
– – – at which point he woke up and realized the
overhead canopy bed frame had fallen and hit
him in the back of the neck and waked him up !
..
He wondered how in heck such a long dream
could have occurred in the 1 or 2 seconds it
took for the headboard to wake him up !
..
FREUD also discusses numerous similar dreams,
called "Alarm Clock Dreams" which report the
same apparent "phenomenal compression" of
dreams – – and even says: –
..
"OF COURSE WE WOULD NEVER DARE TO
ASSUME THAT THE BRAIN COULD OPERATE
IS SUCH AN AMAZING SPEED – – – (Freud)
..
WELL – – my "airbag model of life after death"
see: –
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
Now shows clearly that the UV light traveling
through the water-filled microtubules of the
brain at 10^15 Hz can actually compress in
ordinary neuronal dream (100 Hz) by a factor
of TEN-TRILLION (10^15/100) ! ! !
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SO I CLAIM that Sigmund Freud's lengthy
description of mysteriously compressed dreams
is in fact SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE for my: –
..
AIRBAG MODEL of LIFE AFTER DEATH
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
..
Any scientific comment about this conclusion
would be highly appreciated!
..
George
..
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
004
004-[George Hammond MS Physics]
004-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]

[STARMAKER] said-
I guess you don't know the difference between DNA and Genes.
I'll give it to you in numbers since words is not your forte...
DNA = 99.9%
Genes = 0.1%
Does that help?
[HAMMOND] says-
Look any idiot can see that the "DNA" of
ALL HUMANS is 99% identical-- just like the
steel in all cars is "99% identical"--when we
talk about the "differences" in peope we are
taLKING ABOUT "GENES" just like the
differences in cars are "models" like Ford,
Buick and Chevy and are the "gene" names.
..
MEANWHILE. you are posting OFF TOPIC
on this thread... this thread is about
LIFE AFTER DEATH....
..
Or is that topic over your head ?
..
George
..

Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<f138f6c7-8fbe-4410-95f0-ecf40b4b8875n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4087&group=alt.paranormal#4087

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 03:46:20 -0800 (PST)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 11:46 UTC

On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 8:18:29 PM UTC-5, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> .
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
> 004
> 004-[George Hammond MS Physics]
> 004-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
>
> [STARMAKER] said-
> I guess you don't know the difference between DNA and Genes.
> I'll give it to you in numbers since words is not your forte...
> DNA = 99.9%
> Genes = 0.1%
> Does that help?
> ..
> [HAMMOND] says-
> Look any idiot can see that the "DNA" of
> ALL HUMANS is 99% identical-- just like the
> steel in all cars is "99% identical"--when we
> talk about the "differences" in peope we are
> taLKING ABOUT "GENES" just like the
> differences in cars are "models" like Ford,
> Buick and Chevy and are the "gene" names.
005
005 –[George E Hammond MS physics]
005 –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
[[[-STARMAKER-]]] said: –
..
"You don't understand
how the AFTERLIFE works!
THE SOUL leaves to the
AFTERLIFE
by seeping through
the pores of the epidermis,
the skin's pores...
up up and away
to the 5th dimension
where others greet you."
..
[[[-GEORGE HAMMOND-]]] MS Physics says: –
..
Look STARMAKER, the days of
SCIENCE FICTION
in Religion are OVER !
..
FREUD and EINSTEIN discovered the scientific
esplanation of the AFTERLIFE as early as
1899 and never even realized it !
..
FREUD first detected the enormous time dilation
possible in dreams – via an analysis of: –
...........ALARM CLOCK DREAMS
and MAURY'S famous GUILLOTINE DREAM
..... At that time FREUD said in his famous book
THE INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS (1899)
........ "of course we could never dare
.......... to imagine that the brain could
........... operate at such enormous speed"....(Freud)
..
On the same day (November 4, 1899) EINSTEIN
published his theory of Special Relativity, announcing
the discovery of the "Relativistic Time Dilation",
ultimately explaining how such an enormous
"time compression" in the ultraviolet system of the brain
could be possible !
..
FINALLY – HAMMOND in 2020 showed that
the "Afterlife" could easily be explained as a
simple "Automobile Airbag Principle"
involving the ultrafast UV light transport
in STUART HAMEROFF's microtubule brain system.
See: –
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
and
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
..
..
SO STARMAKER – we now see that
"metaphorical, philosophical and literary"
explanations of LIFE AFTER DEATH
are no longer needed –
..
BECAUSE – we now have a HARD SCIENTIFIC
explanation of how, where, and why the
HUMAN AFTERLIFE actually exists !
..
George
..

Click here to read the complete article
Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<b45370cd-5888-4eab-9d64-d1f2618fde6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4088&group=alt.paranormal#4088

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:10:07 -0800 (PST)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 02:10 UTC

On Sunday, February 4, 2024 at 6:46:22 AM UTC-5, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> published his theory of Special Relativity, announcing
> the discovery of the "Relativistic Time Dilation",
> ultimately explaining how such an enormous
> "time compression" in the ultraviolet system of the brain
> could be possible !
> .
> FINALLY – HAMMOND in 2020 showed that
> the "Afterlife" could easily be explained as a
> simple "Automobile Airbag Principle"
> involving the ultrafast UV light transport
> in STUART HAMEROFF's microtubule brain system.
> See: –
> https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
> and
> https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
> .
> .
> SO STARMAKER – we now see that
> "metaphorical, philosophical and literary"
006-[George Hammond MS Physics]
006-[Cape Cod Massachusettd USA]
..
Hammond has proposed that the AFTERLIFE is caused by
STUART HAMEROFF's microtubule system of the brain.
The system operates at UV light frequency (10^15 Hz)
which is 10 trillion times as fast as the neuronal firing
frequency (100 Hz). Therefore the microtubule system
can download A 3 year Afterlife dream in microseconds.
Thus Afterlife is failsafe against sudden death even by
a lightning bolt, or an A-bomb!
..... The question is, is there any KNOWN EVIDENCE
that this actually occurs – and I point out here that
Sigmund Freud's study of "Alarm Clock Dreams"
and in particular Maury's famous "Guillotine Dream"
(see [...] above) as EVIDENCE that this high-speed
microtubule system actually does that!
..... As evidence of this mighty speedup in brain function
I cite here Sigmund Freud's description of Maury's
famous Guillotine Dream: –
..
SIGMUND FREUD SAID: –
…. The only possible hypothesis seems to be that the whole
elaborate dream must have been composed and must have
taken place during the short period of time between the contact
of the board with Maury’s cervical vertebrae and his consequent
awakening. We should never dare to attribute such rapidity to
thought activity in waking life, and we should therefore be driven
to conclude that the dream work possesses the advantage of
accelerating our thought processes to a remarkable degree.
..
Quoted from: –
The Interpretation Of Dreams
Sigmund Freud
Avon Books (paperback)
Chapter VI, p. 534

Click here to read the complete article
Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<f6ae79a2-1389-4af0-8aaa-e2e6496b9376n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4089&group=alt.paranormal#4089

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 22:09:21 -0800 (PST)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 06:09 UTC

On Monday, February 5, 2024 at 9:10:09 PM UTC-5, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> can presumably take advantage of the full
> 10 trillion to 1 ratio of microtubule UV to
> neuronal firing (100 Hz) i.e. the (10^15/100), as is
> neccessary !
> Apparently, after the headboard hits his neck
> the microtubule system goes into action, fabricates
> the dream from existing memory, and since memory
> is stored in the microtubules themselves, it simply
> stores the new "rapidly assembled" memory in the
> microtubules – so he thinks that he had a long 15
> minute dream –but he thinks he had the dream
> BEFORE the headboard hit him !
> The Microtubule system must have to rapidly retrieve
> enough information from the microtubule memory
> system to make up the dream – and then store the
> dream itself in a new location so that he will
> "remember" it when he wakes up !
> It would be interesting to know what microtubule
010
010 –[George Hammond MS Physics]
010 –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
[STARMAKER] – said: –
"So.... the soul leaves , and
goes straight to.... the end
of the dark matter tunnel."
..
[HAMMOND] – says: –
LOOK STARMAKER: – there is LESS
then 1–billionth of a nanogram of
"Dark Matter" in the human body !
..
Therefore "Dark Matter" has NOTHING
to do with LIFE AFTER DEATH – (L A D)
..
LIFE AFTER DEATH is caused by
STUART HAMEROFF's massive
MICROTUBULE BRAIN SYSTEM !
(Water-filled nanotubes carrying UV light)
..
The MICROTUBULE system is a
billion times larger than the
NEURONAL system
____and since it operates
____on ultraviolet light
____it is 10–TRILLION
____TIMES FASTER
..
FER CHRISSAKES – STARMAKER: –
..
Astrophysics doesn't even know what
"Dark Matter" is !
..
OTOH: – the microtubule system has been
PHOTOGRAPHED: – and a picture
of it is shown HERE: –
..
https://html.scribdassets.com/j0aoccoao89k3x2/images/1-4ea5352c29.jpg
..
And a description of how it works
can be seen HERE: –.
..
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
..
GET REAL; STARMAKER !!
..
George
..

Click here to read the complete article
Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<uqirs6$urld$1@news.usenet.ovh>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4090&group=alt.paranormal#4090

From: al...@nospam.invalid (Tom)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 18:05:10 +0100
 by: Tom - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:05 UTC

Le 12/02/2024 à 07:09, George Hammond a écrit :
> [...]
> .
> Astrophysics doesn't even know what
> "Dark Matter" is !
> .
> OTOH: – the microtubule system has been
> PHOTOGRAPHED: – and a picture
> of it is shown HERE: –
> .
> https://html.scribdassets.com/j0aoccoao89k3x2/images/1-4ea5352c29.jpg
> .
> And a description of how it works
> can be seen HERE: –.
> .
> https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
> .
> GET REAL; STARMAKER !!
> .
> George
> .

Click here to read the complete article
Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

<09e1cc51-96ee-44b4-b2bf-f888cd68f5a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4091&group=alt.paranormal#4091

Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 01:23:12 -0800 (PST)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 09:23 UTC

On Thursday, February 1, 2024 at 2:24:57 AM UTC-5, azigni wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 21:55:24 -0800 (PST), George Hammond wrote:
>
> Professor, or is it Dr. Hammond?
> > AND ALL OF THIS is shown to be entirely caused by the human brain! In
> > other words, that there is NOTHING "outside of the human body" that is
> > responsible for any "paranormal effect" !!
> > .
> > And before leaving – allow me to gratefully thank you for responding to
> > my post.
> > .
> > George .
> Consider your two now discounted volumes, BIBLE OF THE PARANORMAL. As you
> say it has been proven to be insufficient knowledge in a mere 50 years.
>
> Unfortunately the speed of light is the fastest thing we may measure. This
> is certainly not an airtight case, there is nothing beyond lightspeed that
> has not yet been discovered, except perhaps the speed of the newly
> discovered parts of atoms?
>
> Until recently in our history, we had no concept of light as a speed.
>
> There is the limiting assumption that our brain is the be all, end all.
> Once again because because of our limited capacity and our faulty science
> making such limited observations (such as we are capable of). Our ego
> steps in and helps us to ignore how ignorant we really are.
>
> Obviously, your ego and the ego lens you see the world with, precludes you
> from seeing any possibility but the ego limited reality you perceive. That
> is very common, as most of the world is asleep with Ego at the wheel
> running them.
>
> This is not an insult to your person. Ego manages and controls most
> people, and in the world. It is much easier to let Ego manage ones life
> than destroy the Ego, and suffer the results. In this you are perfectly
> normal.
>
> I am sure you are familiar with, Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Ego, does
> not like us thinkg too deeply about the ramifications of this idea.
>
> If I were to reach out and tap you on the shoulder with cold fingers on
> your bare skin, there would be no rational explanation, outside of of your
> brain having a moment of shall we say, malfunction? How could it possible
> be explained?
>
> I think of John Nash, as I ponder your thinking.
>
> My best for you Sir.
1313
1313-[George Hammond MS Physics]
..
[STARMAKERt] wrote: –
"the "bodily observer"/soul....... simply
leaves through the pores of the skin!"
..
[Hammond MS Physics] says: –
LOOK STARMAKER – the "Soul" is the
"Unconscious Mind" which is caused
by the fact that NO ONE is FULLY GROWN
(the world average adult is only 85%
fully grown) meaning that the brain is
15% UNCONSCIOUS in the average adult !
..
Therefore our "Soul" is 15% larger than
our actual body – and only the microtubule
system contains a COUNTERFEIT of this fully
grown body – and we will only get to see it,
and experience it – in the AFTERLIFE !
..
I'm not shittin ya – this is what the PHYSICS
of the microtubule system logically indicates !
..
George
..