Newsgroups: alt.paranormal
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 03:46:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 11:46 UTC

On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 8:18:29 PM UTC-5, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> In the INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS Sigmund
> Freud mentions "Maury's Guillotine Dream".
> .
> World-famous Dr. Maury dreamed that he was
> in the French Revolution, arrested, dragged into
> the revolutionary court, convicted and sentenced
> to death – then dragged by a screaming mob to
> a guillotine where the last thing he remembered
> was a guillotine blade falling and hitting his neck
> – – – at which point he woke up and realized the
> overhead canopy bed frame had fallen and hit
> him in the back of the neck and waked him up !
> .
> He wondered how in heck such a long dream
> could have occurred in the 1 or 2 seconds it
> took for the headboard to wake him up !
> .
> FREUD also discusses numerous similar dreams,
> called "Alarm Clock Dreams" which report the
> same apparent "phenomenal compression" of
> dreams – – and even says: –
> .
> "OF COURSE WE WOULD NEVER DARE TO
> ASSUME THAT THE BRAIN COULD OPERATE
> IS SUCH AN AMAZING SPEED – – – (Freud)
> .
> WELL – – my "airbag model of life after death"
> see: –
> https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
> .
> Now shows clearly that the UV light traveling
> through the water-filled microtubules of the
> brain at 10^15 Hz can actually compress in
> ordinary neuronal dream (100 Hz) by a factor
> of TEN-TRILLION (10^15/100) ! ! !
> .
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
> SO I CLAIM that Sigmund Freud's lengthy
> description of mysteriously compressed dreams
> is in fact SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE for my: –
> .
> AIRBAG MODEL of LIFE AFTER DEATH
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
> .
> Any scientific comment about this conclusion
> would be highly appreciated!
> .
> George
> .
> .
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
> 004
> 004-[George Hammond MS Physics]
> 004-[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
>
> [STARMAKER] said-
> I guess you don't know the difference between DNA and Genes.
> I'll give it to you in numbers since words is not your forte...
> DNA = 99.9%
> Genes = 0.1%
> Does that help?
> ..
> [HAMMOND] says-
> Look any idiot can see that the "DNA" of
> ALL HUMANS is 99% identical-- just like the
> steel in all cars is "99% identical"--when we
> talk about the "differences" in peope we are
> taLKING ABOUT "GENES" just like the
> differences in cars are "models" like Ford,
> Buick and Chevy and are the "gene" names.
005
005 –[George E Hammond MS physics]
005 –[Cape Cod Massachusetts USA]
..
[[[-STARMAKER-]]] said: –
..
"You don't understand
how the AFTERLIFE works!
THE SOUL leaves to the
AFTERLIFE
by seeping through
the pores of the epidermis,
the skin's pores...
up up and away
to the 5th dimension
where others greet you."
..
[[[-GEORGE HAMMOND-]]] MS Physics says: –
..
Look STARMAKER, the days of
SCIENCE FICTION
in Religion are OVER !
..
FREUD and EINSTEIN discovered the scientific
esplanation of the AFTERLIFE as early as
1899 and never even realized it !
..
FREUD first detected the enormous time dilation
possible in dreams – via an analysis of: –
...........ALARM CLOCK DREAMS
and MAURY'S famous GUILLOTINE DREAM
..... At that time FREUD said in his famous book
THE INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS (1899)
........ "of course we could never dare
.......... to imagine that the brain could
........... operate at such enormous speed"....(Freud)
..
On the same day (November 4, 1899) EINSTEIN
published his theory of Special Relativity, announcing
the discovery of the "Relativistic Time Dilation",
ultimately explaining how such an enormous
"time compression" in the ultraviolet system of the brain
could be possible !
..
FINALLY – HAMMOND in 2020 showed that
the "Afterlife" could easily be explained as a
simple "Automobile Airbag Principle"
involving the ultrafast UV light transport
in STUART HAMEROFF's microtubule brain system.
See: –
https://www.academia.edu/44527322/A_Simple_Car_Airbag_Model_of_Life_After_Death
and
https://www.academia.edu/35735589/Calculating_the_Duration_of_the_Afterlife
..
..
SO STARMAKER – we now see that
"metaphorical, philosophical and literary"
explanations of LIFE AFTER DEATH
are no longer needed –
..
BECAUSE – we now have a HARD SCIENTIFIC
explanation of how, where, and why the
HUMAN AFTERLIFE actually exists !
..
George
..

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o REAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF AN AFTERLIFE

By: George Hammond on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

10George Hammond