"If I do not want others to quote me, I do not speak." -- Phil Wayne

interests / alt.life.sucks / My romantic weekend

SubjectAuthor
* My romantic weekendJudith Latham
`* My romantic weekendThomas Joseph
 `* My romantic weekendJudith Latham
  +* My romantic weekendOllieNorthie@aol.com

Pages:12
My romantic weekend

<sf4r1b$cgj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2819&group=alt.life.sucks#2819

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: My romantic weekend
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 00:04:56 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 04:04 UTC

Leaving in the morning for a romantic get-a-way with this terrific man I
met on the internet. We haven't exchanged photos so this will be a real
blind date. We're meeting in Myrtle Beach S.C. and I'm so excited
because I haven't been to the beach in years. I can't wait to get this
milky white skin into a bikini and just lay in the sun. I'll fill you
guys in when I get back Sunday..

Re: My romantic weekend

<3cd13d3d-ea35-432e-9897-70876828f538n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2826&group=alt.life.sucks#2826

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 22:06:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My romantic weekend
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 05:06 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> Leaving in the morning for a romantic get-a-way with this terrific man I
> met on the internet. We haven't exchanged photos so this will be a real
> blind date. We're meeting in Myrtle Beach S.C. and I'm so excited
> because I haven't been to the beach in years. I can't wait to get this
> milky white skin into a bikini and just lay in the sun. I'll fill you
> guys in when I get back Sunday..

For your sake I hope you're joking. A lot of murders take place in Myrtle Beach. I don't know why, but that is the case. And you've never seen the guy. I hope you're joking. At the same time I'm hoping you're telling the truth. I am not rooting for you to die. But if it were to happen it would be exciting to be able to tell people, "Hey, you hear about that woman that got killed in Myrtle Beach the other day? I knew her, man. We were newsgroup buddies." But how would I know if it happened? Would Bozo know? How would he find out? How are we to know if you are dead? How am I to know? I'm living in NC, but inland, about 300 miles from Myrtle Beach, and the smell of 450 pounds of rotting human flesh only carries so far. Of course you might turn the tables on the guy and kill him. But I suspect your story is false. I know you're not the brightest bulb on earth, but even you would probably not agree to travel to meet someone without at least a picture - even a phony one - to guide you. Then again, maybe you would. Maybe you are a walking talking hulk of 450 pounds of screaming need, so hungry for attention that anything goes - and right now it's Myrtle Beach and the mystery man (or woman) who awaits you on the Island of Homicidal Lunatics..

Re: My romantic weekend

<sfbecd$amp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2859&group=alt.life.sucks#2859

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 12:11:51 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 16:11 UTC

On 8/13/2021 1:06 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Judith Latham wrote:
>
>> Leaving in the morning for a romantic get-a-way with this terrific man I
>> met on the internet. We haven't exchanged photos so this will be a real
>> blind date. We're meeting in Myrtle Beach S.C. and I'm so excited
>> because I haven't been to the beach in years. I can't wait to get this
>> milky white skin into a bikini and just lay in the sun. I'll fill you
>> guys in when I get back Sunday..
>

> For your sake I hope you're joking. A lot of murders take place in Myrtle Beach. I don't know why, but that is the case. And you've never seen the guy. I hope you're joking. At the same time I'm hoping you're telling the truth. I am not rooting for you to die. But if it were to happen it would be exciting to be able to tell people, "Hey, you hear about that woman that got killed in Myrtle Beach the other day? I knew her, man. We were newsgroup buddies." But how would I know if it happened? Would Bozo know? How would he find out? How are we to know if you are dead? How am I to know? I'm living in NC, but inland, about 300 miles from Myrtle Beach, and the smell of 450 pounds of rotting human flesh only carries so far. Of course you might turn the tables on the guy and kill him. But I suspect your story is false. I know you're not the brightest bulb on earth, but even you would probably not agree to travel to meet someone without at least a picture - even a phony one - to guide you. Then again, maybe you would. Maybe you are a walking talking hulk of 450 pounds of screaming need, so hungry for attention that anything goes - and right now it's Myrtle Beach and the mystery man (or woman) who awaits you on the Island of Homicidal Lunatics.

Thank you for your concern Thomas, but nothing of the sort happened.
What did happen was something that I can't describe in one word. His
name is Irving (from Chicago) and we met at a place called the 42nd
Street Bar & Grill. Amazingly he was not taken back when he saw my
girth; in fact he was turned on by it. What a relief that was. To my
very surprise, it turns out that Irving is a dwarf; I was immediately
turned-on. For whatever reason, there was an instant sexual energy
between us and we hopped a cab and stopped at the first motel we saw.
When we got in our room, we ripped each other's clothes off and
proceeded to have an evening of unbridled passion. We did it all night
until the sun was rising, and then I realized how hungry I now was. We
got dressed and went to a diner for breakfast. I mentioned during the
course of the meal that my mother had once told me about a first cousin
of mine whom I had never met who suffered from dwarfism. Irving said
that was funny because his mother had told him about cousins he had in
New York who weighed over 500 lbs. I think you know where I'm going with
this.
We are both stunned. Irving Rabinowitz is my first cousin. This is
horrifying! If word of this ever leaks out to my community, I will be
ostracized. What do I do if I get pregnant? I could never abort, yet the
kid might be a retard. We are madly in love, even if it's going to be a
long distance relationship. Do any of you guys have any advice for me?

Re: My romantic weekend

<88610898-c9d2-4b9f-84d6-6d9cac2f422cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2860&group=alt.life.sucks#2860

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 16:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:38 UTC

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 12:11:58 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> [...]
> until the sun was rising, and then I realized how hungry I now was. We
> got dressed and went to a diner for breakfast. I mentioned during the
> course of the meal that my mother had once told me about a first cousin
> of mine whom I had never met who suffered from dwarfism. Irving said
> that was funny because his mother had told him about cousins he had in
> New York who weighed over 500 lbs. I think you know where I'm going with
> this.
>
> We are both stunned. Irving Rabinowitz is my first cousin. This is
> horrifying! If word of this ever leaks out to my community, I will be
> ostracized. What do I do if I get pregnant? I could never abort, yet the
> kid might be a retard. We are madly in love, even if it's going to be a
> long distance relationship. Do any of you guys have any advice for me?

Video all of it.

Re: My romantic weekend

<1d507bee-455b-4724-9932-f05dc0898a42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2870&group=alt.life.sucks#2870

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 16:57:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 23:57 UTC

> Thank you for your concern Thomas, but nothing of the sort happened.
> What did happen was something that I can't describe in one word. His
> name is Irving (from Chicago) and we met at a place called the 42nd
> Street Bar & Grill. Amazingly he was not taken back when he saw my
> girth; in fact he was turned on by it. What a relief that was. To my
> very surprise, it turns out that Irving is a dwarf; I was immediately
> turned-on. For whatever reason, there was an instant sexual energy
> between us and we hopped a cab and stopped at the first motel we saw.
> When we got in our room, we ripped each other's clothes off and
> proceeded to have an evening of unbridled passion. We did it all night
> until the sun was rising, and then I realized how hungry I now was. We
> got dressed and went to a diner for breakfast. I mentioned during the
> course of the meal that my mother had once told me about a first cousin
> of mine whom I had never met who suffered from dwarfism. Irving said
> that was funny because his mother had told him about cousins he had in
> New York who weighed over 500 lbs. I think you know where I'm going with
> this.
>
> We are both stunned. Irving Rabinowitz is my first cousin. This is
> horrifying! If word of this ever leaks out to my community, I will be
> ostracized. What do I do if I get pregnant? I could never abort, yet the
> kid might be a retard. We are madly in love, even if it's going to be a
> long distance relationship. Do any of you guys have any advice for me?

Do I have any advice? They call me Mr. Advice. But let's slow it down - one thing at a time. If I had a first cousin and liked her in the necessary variety of ways I would not feel guilty about it on a moral or even criminal level. Not only are all humans related - so too are all animals. The cockroach is a distant cousin for all of us. Don't keep it a secret, boast of it, that's my advice. As for the midget, how would you rate the size of his cock? Is he circumcised? I don't care personally, I'm only asking because there is a theory only a few people know about that says the very first person to ever get circumcised was a Jewish midget. Religion had nothing to do with it. Everything most people have heard about circ' is bogus. Not only was the guy a midget, he was the smallest midget it all of Israel. He was as tall as your forearm is long. He had an ordinary sized penis but his foreskin dangled through his pants to the pavement below. He was not ostracized by his people. They empathized with him. Scholars of the time convened to ponder the problem - "What are we going to do about it?" - when someone came up with the idea of cutting off the foreskin. This was the first time the concept of circ' came about. As I say, the guy was about as tall as your forearm is long. His penis was a good 3 to 4 inches from the ground. It was a small to normal sized penis. If he were alive today in pre circ' condition he would be a Guiness Book of World Records candidate for longest foreskin to penis ration in the world. I am here to help. But as I say we need to take things one at a time. Then slowly yet somehow oh so very surely the problems of Irving and Judith will be resolved.

And above all, please - "Don't get short with me!"

Re: My romantic weekend

<cfabd699-bc13-4518-bcdd-755d5668af99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2871&group=alt.life.sucks#2871

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:02 UTC

> Video all of it.

Yes, all. Lots of what is passed off as fact, even used in courts of law, are mere clips from cellphone cameras taken by people who pick and choose when to start and stop the video. They'll purposely start arguments with people - rile them up real good - all the while their cellphone camera at the ready - just waiting for the right moment, then boom, the evidence is gathered. You can rile anybody up, even the most sedate non-aggressive person in the world. It might take some time, but time is all we've got. Just keep egging the guy on till he snaps, then turn on that camera and capture the truth in all it's glory.

"The guy was stark raving nuts I'm telling ya. Go ahead, just look at the video, you'll see!"

Re: My romantic weekend

<29267143-811b-416f-b22d-397d98f1306en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2981&group=alt.life.sucks#2981

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:12 UTC

On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 8:02:50 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Video all of it.
>
> Yes, all. Lots of what is passed off as fact, even used in courts of law, are mere clips from cellphone cameras taken by people who pick and choose when to start and stop the video. They'll purposely start arguments with people - rile them up real good - all the while their cellphone camera at the ready - just waiting for the right moment, then boom, the evidence is gathered. You can rile anybody up, even the most sedate non-aggressive person in the world. It might take some time, but time is all we've got. Just keep egging the guy on till he snaps, then turn on that camera and capture the truth in all it's glory.
>
> "The guy was stark raving nuts I'm telling ya. Go ahead, just look at the video, you'll see!"

All new technologies are made better in the use of porn.

Re: My romantic weekend

<gsd0igds7qab78iqqgcdh4knua5blgg8pg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2983&group=alt.life.sucks#2983

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 21 23:19:41 UTC
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:19 UTC

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 15:12:20 -0700 (PDT), "OllieNorthie@aol.com"
<OllieNorthie@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 8:02:50 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > Video all of it.
>>
>> Yes, all. Lots of what is passed off as fact, even used in courts of law, are mere clips from cellphone cameras taken by people who pick and choose when to start and stop the video. They'll purposely start arguments with people - rile them up real good - all the while their cellphone camera at the ready - just waiting for the right moment, then boom, the evidence is gathered. You can rile anybody up, even the most sedate non-aggressive person in the world. It might take some time, but time is all we've got. Just keep egging the guy on till he snaps, then turn on that camera and capture the truth in all it's glory.
>>
>> "The guy was stark raving nuts I'm telling ya. Go ahead, just look at the video, you'll see!"
>

>All new technologies are made better in the use of porn.

Irving and I discussed making an 'adult' movie the next time we get
together. If we do it, you best believe that viewing it will not be
free. A dwarf and a large gal like myself doing the dirty deed is a
guaranteed money-maker. Don't forget that I'm Jewish; we know how to
make a dollar.

Re: My romantic weekend

<ebe078bf-ac9e-46f3-bb54-bf862f337fb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2984&group=alt.life.sucks#2984

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:26:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:26 UTC

> >All new technologies are made better in the use of porn.
> Irving and I discussed making an 'adult' movie the next time we get
> together. If we do it, you best believe that viewing it will not be
> free. A dwarf and a large gal like myself doing the dirty deed is a
> guaranteed money-maker. Don't forget that I'm Jewish; we know how to
> make a dollar.

LOL, she hit the trifecta - a dwarf, 450 pounds of stink, and a Jew. Funny how you threw all 3 together as if the award winning dwarf and fatso team alone lacked the wow factor to garner top prize, so the Jew was tossed in at the end to "take it over the top."

Re: My romantic weekend

<ab0b23c6-e160-4199-b2d9-1212db329785n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2985&group=alt.life.sucks#2985

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:28:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:28 UTC

> All new technologies are made better in the use of porn.

Yes, the porn industry and the military are usually first to use new inventions before they are handed down to the citizens.

Re: My romantic weekend

<fa111897-66f8-46f7-b44c-7331ef103e22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=alt.life.sucks#3134

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 00:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 07:38 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:28:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > All new technologies are made better in the use of porn.
> Yes, the porn industry and the military are usually first to use new inventions before they are handed down to the citizens.

Like the Fully automatic 50 caliber Dildo.

Re: My romantic weekend

<sgashd$pqc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=alt.life.sucks#3135

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:23:37 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 14:23 UTC

On 8/27/2021 3:38 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:28:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> All new technologies are made better in the use of porn.
>> Yes, the porn industry and the military are usually first to use new inventions before they are handed down to the citizens.
>

> Like the Fully automatic 50 caliber Dildo.

Irving is a wonderful lover and I will suggest the use of a dildo during
our next rendezvous, which I'm hoping will be next weekend (I have to
book us a room somewhere out by JFK). A 50 caliber might be a bit too
much but I'm all for one of those two headed dildos; one for my love
canal and the other up Irving's ass. Just the thought gets my juices
flowing. Thanks Ollie for the suggestion..

Re: My romantic weekend

<81818e47-5298-486f-908b-82b4cc5fb431n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3162&group=alt.life.sucks#3162

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 10:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 17:22 UTC

On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 10:23:42 AM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> >> Yes, the porn industry and the military are usually first to use new inventions before they are handed down to the citizens.
> >

> > Like the Fully automatic 50 caliber Dildo.
> >
> Irving is a wonderful lover and I will suggest the use of a dildo during
> our next rendezvous, which I'm hoping will be next weekend (I have to
> book us a room somewhere out by JFK). A 50 caliber might be a bit too
> much but I'm all for one of those two headed dildos; one for my love
> canal and the other up Irving's ass. Just the thought gets my juices
> flowing. Thanks Ollie for the suggestion..

YW

Re: My romantic weekend

<69670a10-383c-4108-b84b-9f400512150bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3163&group=alt.life.sucks#3163

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 14:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:24 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:28:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:

> Like the Fully automatic 50 caliber Dildo.

When I was in my late teens I had a heavy duty Black & Decker or General Electric vibrating device. I can't remember where I got it. It was used. A plug in. The wire was torn. It was dangerous but I used it anyway. Maybe the danger further added to the intensity. This gizmo was not advertised as a sex toy - as far as I know - more as an athletic therapy device. It had a post on it that accepted 5 different attachments - one to massage the scalp, another flat hard one supposedly for sore muscles, a flat wide one, etc. I used only one attachment. It was a small concave cone-like attachment that fit perfectly over the warhead. That's what it was for. The guy who gave it to me told me so. I covered the exposed wire as best I could and used the thing a good while before finally chucking it as a hazard. The up and down motion of the post was industrial strength. No work involved. Didn't even have to use the hand. Well, to hold the device and maybe shake it a certain way. I never went shopping for such a device but have seen a few called massagers in drug stores, etc. All battery operated. I tried a few in the store. Very weak. I don't know if they outlawed the good ones - to save therefor themselves - or what. It had a lot of caliber to it.

50 Caliber Cock-killing Klowns from Outer Space

Re: My romantic weekend

<45aab664-c8c3-4954-b399-091c541b7e92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3164&group=alt.life.sucks#3164

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:30 UTC

> Irving is a wonderful lover and I will suggest the use of a dildo during
> our next rendezvous, which I'm hoping will be next weekend (I have to
> book us a room somewhere out by JFK). A 50 caliber might be a bit too
> much but I'm all for one of those two headed dildos; one for my love
> canal and the other up Irving's ass. Just the thought gets my juices
> flowing. Thanks Ollie for the suggestion..

Some people - and I'm not saying I'm one of them - are so good with words they put videos to shame. You can describe your meetings with Irving from now till the end of time, no matter how eloquent or authentic they cannot possibly ever live up to a video. The time has come for you to share your experiences with video rather than words. Maybe a bit of both. But we need proof. I'm sorry, but this court requires proof. Without video to support the Irving/Judith rendezvous' we cannot accept your stories as genuine. But through your words we can imagine them. In preparation for doing so I have already purchased two cases of vomit bags. They should last a while. Post some videos and the bags might be used up in one night.

Re: My romantic weekend

<sh1fd4$2ha$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3376&group=alt.life.sucks#3376

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 00:00:33 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:00 UTC

On 8/28/2021 5:24 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10:28:19 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Like the Fully automatic 50 caliber Dildo.
>

> When I was in my late teens I had a heavy duty Black & Decker or General Electric vibrating device. I can't remember where I got it. It was used. A plug in. The wire was torn. It was dangerous but I used it anyway. Maybe the danger further added to the intensity. This gizmo was not advertised as a sex toy - as far as I know - more as an athletic therapy device. It had a post on it that accepted 5 different attachments - one to massage the scalp, another flat hard one supposedly for sore muscles, a flat wide one, etc. I used only one attachment. It was a small concave cone-like attachment that fit perfectly over the warhead. That's what it was for. The guy who gave it to me told me so. I covered the exposed wire as best I could and used the thing a good while before finally chucking it as a hazard. The up and down motion of the post was industrial strength. No work involved. Didn't even have to use the hand. Well, to hold the device and maybe shake it a certain way. I never went shopping for such a device but have seen a few called massagers in drug stores, etc. All battery operated. I tried a few in the store. Very weak. I don't know if they outlawed the good ones - to save therefor themselves - or what. It had a lot of caliber to it.
>
> 50 Caliber Cock-killing Klowns from Outer Space

Can you believe that SOB stood me up? I spent the entire evening at the
airport waiting for this pint-sized asshole, who never came. I was all
ready for a 2 night fuck-a-rama with and without toys. I even bought
sexy lingerie for the night, and sent him a photo of what was waiting
for him. I can't for the life of me figure out why left me standing there..

Re: My romantic weekend

<51c0826c-3a33-4603-80b4-dfb8230420a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3379&group=alt.life.sucks#3379

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 21:15 UTC

> Can you believe that SOB stood me up? I spent the entire evening at the
> airport waiting for this pint-sized asshole, who never came. I was all
> ready for a 2 night fuck-a-rama with and without toys. I even bought
> sexy lingerie for the night, and sent him a photo of what was waiting
> for him. I can't for the life of me figure out why left me standing there...

lol............. The imagery is one of disgust. Not just you, not just Irving, but just about anybody. That's where porn comes in - the camera - allowing us to focus in only on that we really want to see, not the entire stinking package. When are people going to figure it out? I say if you're going to have sex, do it alone. Go with porno. Or get a slave. I often wonder why people don't get married to their pets. They live together - a team all the way. Marry your pet, everything else is side action, that's my advice. It's not like the pet is going to start yelling, "Oh no you don't." The key to freedom in those who think they must have relationships is to marry their pet.

Re: My romantic weekend

<sh3nf8$i01$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3385&group=alt.life.sucks#3385

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 20:30:29 -0400
<51c0826c-3a33-4603-80b4-dfb8230420a7n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 00:30 UTC

On 9/5/2021 5:15 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Can you believe that SOB stood me up? I spent the entire evening at the
>> airport waiting for this pint-sized asshole, who never came. I was all
>> ready for a 2 night fuck-a-rama with and without toys. I even bought
>> sexy lingerie for the night, and sent him a photo of what was waiting
>> for him. I can't for the life of me figure out why left me standing there..
>
> lol............. The imagery is one of disgust. Not just you, not just Irving, but just about anybody. That's where porn comes in - the camera - allowing us to focus in only on that we really want to see, not the entire stinking package. When are people going to figure it out? I say if you're going to have sex, do it alone. Go with porno. Or get a slave. I often wonder why people don't get married to their pets. They live together - a team all the way. Marry your pet, everything else is side action, that's my advice. It's not like the pet is going to start yelling, "Oh no you don't." The key to freedom in those who think they must have relationships is to marry their pet.

Greeks and sheep have been known to enter into carnal relationships,
which according to the Torah makes them married in the eyes of G_d.

Re: My romantic weekend

<bdc4b198-52c2-487f-a06b-d1a18c9c599dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3393&group=alt.life.sucks#3393

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 19:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 6 Sep 2021 02:29 UTC

> Greeks and sheep have been known to enter into carnal relationships,
> which according to the Torah makes them married in the eyes of G_d.

You are one hell of an historically accurate human being. Your knowledge impresses me. Yes, Greeks were big into sheep, everybody knows that. When I was a kid I read a book called "The History of Torture." Hilarious book. Covered many centuries. The parts about medieval executions were pretty wild. If a person is accused of bestiality they must stand trial with the animal they are accused of getting down with. Sometimes the human is found guilty but the animal gets a free pass. If both were found guilty they would put them in a burlap sack and toss them off a high cliff together. Hilarious stuff, written in a funny style, as if the writer himself was actually there when some of this shit went down. So I don't care if it was historically factual or not, as long as it's entertaining.

Please entertain me Daddy!

Re: My romantic weekend

<ead996a7-371c-4c3b-9847-a3de479be011n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3408&group=alt.life.sucks#3408

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 21:44:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 7 Sep 2021 04:44 UTC

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 10:29:30 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Greeks and sheep have been known to enter into carnal relationships,
> > which according to the Torah makes them married in the eyes of G_d.
> You are one hell of an historically accurate human being. Your knowledge impresses me. Yes, Greeks were big into sheep, everybody knows that. When I was a kid I read a book called "The History of Torture." Hilarious book. Covered many centuries. The parts about medieval executions were pretty wild.. If a person is accused of bestiality they must stand trial with the animal they are accused of getting down with. Sometimes the human is found guilty but the animal gets a free pass. If both were found guilty they would put them in a burlap sack and toss them off a high cliff together. Hilarious stuff, written in a funny style, as if the writer himself was actually there when some of this shit went down. So I don't care if it was historically factual or not, as long as it's entertaining.
>
> Please entertain me Daddy!

A lot of Afghanis are coming into Texas and the sheep are nervous.

Re: My romantic weekend

<b3bb5ad1-1bd4-4d3a-a770-aae3b715990en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3434&group=alt.life.sucks#3434

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 17:33:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 8 Sep 2021 00:33 UTC

> A lot of Afghanis are coming into Texas and the sheep are nervous.

Lots of military vets live in Texas. I think they should have their own state. They can leave but only with temporary permits. For example, Texas, a very large example. Nothing living there but retired military people. And the Afghanis know where they are. Even though the state is kept a secret they find out. Soon they will find that state and bomb it with even more deadly accuracy than what they displayed in NYC that fateful day back in 2001. A day that will live on in infamy. Until Texas - or a similar sized region filled with retired vets - is blown to bits by a horde of phony passenger planes on their way to California.

Re: My romantic weekend

<42466bef-8a34-4b95-8fb6-e908fc4b6b70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3503&group=alt.life.sucks#3503

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 01:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 08:37 UTC

On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 8:33:58 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A lot of Afghanis are coming into Texas and the sheep are nervous.
> Lots of military vets live in Texas. I think they should have their own state. They can leave but only with temporary permits. For example, Texas, a very large example. Nothing living there but retired military people. And the Afghanis know where they are. Even though the state is kept a secret they find out. Soon they will find that state and bomb it with even more deadly accuracy than what they displayed in NYC that fateful day back in 2001. A day that will live on in infamy. Until Texas - or a similar sized region filled with retired vets - is blown to bits by a horde of phony passenger planes on their way to California.

9-11 scared me. Planes running into shit is not part of my comfort zone.

Re: My romantic weekend

<shfu6j$l5l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3506&group=alt.life.sucks#3506

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 11:38:56 -0400
<51c0826c-3a33-4603-80b4-dfb8230420a7n@googlegroups.com>
<sh3nf8$i01$1@dont-email.me>
<bdc4b198-52c2-487f-a06b-d1a18c9c599dn@googlegroups.com>
<ead996a7-371c-4c3b-9847-a3de479be011n@googlegroups.com>
<b3bb5ad1-1bd4-4d3a-a770-aae3b715990en@googlegroups.com>
<42466bef-8a34-4b95-8fb6-e908fc4b6b70n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:38 UTC

On 9/10/2021 4:37 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 8:33:58 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> A lot of Afghanis are coming into Texas and the sheep are nervous.
>> Lots of military vets live in Texas. I think they should have their own state. They can leave but only with temporary permits. For example, Texas, a very large example. Nothing living there but retired military people. And the Afghanis know where they are. Even though the state is kept a secret they find out. Soon they will find that state and bomb it with even more deadly accuracy than what they displayed in NYC that fateful day back in 2001. A day that will live on in infamy. Until Texas - or a similar sized region filled with retired vets - is blown to bits by a horde of phony passenger planes on their way to California.
>

> 9-11 scared me. Planes running into shit is not part of my comfort zone.

9-11 didn't scare me as much as the trip I took to a 7-11 the next day.
Schlomo and I were still teenagers when we decided we each wanted a
Slurpee. While standing in line someone started saying we Jews were
responsible for the terrorist attack the nday before. Schlomo responded
by telling some redneck to "Go f**k yourself!" 5 men in the store began
to assault Schlomo and he was getting beaten badly. In a panic I ran
back home and fetched my sister Fanny. She immediately ran down to the
7-11 and joined the fracas. Within 60 seconds all 5 rednecks were laid
out on the floor unconscious. Two of them were eventually were diagnosed
as paraplegic; the other three had multiple fractures and were missing
many teeth. Those who were there to witness the fight were in awe of
what they had just seen. Some described the event as 'unprecedented'. To
this day I'd rather fly on a jet with a pilot named Abdullah than face
the wrath of Fanny.

Re: My romantic weekend

<6bf70850-f20c-4097-b3e5-b4e45fbbaf0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3509&group=alt.life.sucks#3509

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 21:54 UTC

> 9-11 scared me. Planes running into shit is not part of my comfort zone.

First, let me congratulate you on your courage. It takes a real man to publicly admit being scared. Secondly, let me tell you that you are lying and you know it. Where were you when the planes hit their targets? Nowhere near any of those places. If you were afraid it's because you worked in the computer business and were probably in some way related to the military in your area, close to Cape Canaveral and other hotspots your paranoid mind might have seen as potential targets. In other words, you were scared because you know in your heart that at some point you did something in your life to make the life of other people uncomfortable, like the Taliban people and others of that area. You were scared because you knew in your heart that you had somehow wronged Osama bin Laden.

Well punk, is it true or not.

Re: My romantic weekend

<ab7eed04-ce21-4c6e-8e30-08f2028ca23dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3510&group=alt.life.sucks#3510

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 22:04 UTC

> 9-11 scared me. Planes running into shit is not part of my comfort zone.

> 9-11 didn't scare me as much as the trip I took to a 7-11 the next day.
> Schlomo and I were still teenagers when we decided we each wanted a
> Slurpee. While standing in line someone started saying we Jews were
> responsible for the terrorist attack the nday before. Schlomo responded
> by telling some redneck to "Go f**k yourself!" 5 men in the store began
> to assault Schlomo and he was getting beaten badly. In a panic I ran
> back home and fetched my sister Fanny. She immediately ran down to the
> 7-11 and joined the fracas. Within 60 seconds all 5 rednecks were laid
> out on the floor unconscious. Two of them were eventually were diagnosed
> as paraplegic; the other three had multiple fractures and were missing
> many teeth. Those who were there to witness the fight were in awe of
> what they had just seen. Some described the event as 'unprecedented'. To
> this day I'd rather fly on a jet with a pilot named Abdullah than face
> the wrath of Fanny.

Nice story. But I thought you said Scholmo could handle himself. You mean an Israeli special forces vet allowed only 5 guys take him out? Wow. I wouldn't go around telling too many people about that. But he held them off long enough for Fanny to get there, so I can't say he didn't help out some.. The Terror in the Towers of 9/11 did not scare me because I enter no structures too high for me to jump from. Just kidding, I've been in a few sky scrapers. The big one - the Empire State Building. Nice for the skyline. You have to admit, from an aesthetic standpoint the NYC skyline was improved dramatically when the Towers went down and the glorious Empire State Building once again took the crown it so richly deserves to this day.

interests / alt.life.sucks / My romantic weekend