Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television. -- David Letterman

interests / alt.life.sucks / Big Bag of Stink

SubjectAuthor
* Big Bag of StinkThomas Joseph
`* Big Bag of StinkOllieNorthie@aol.com
[...]

Pages:12
Big Bag of Stink

<841fcfc8-eb9a-4c8c-9b21-baab5867cc9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1262&group=alt.life.sucks#1262

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Big Bag of Stink
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:09 UTC

I can't smell it but I'm sure it's there. My laundry. I'm doing it today.. Every time I do it I mark the date on an index card. The last time I did it was April 7th. That's 77 days. Rotating the same 8 tee shirts and same 25 pairs of briefs throughout. The bag is huge. I have been through this before. I dread it, hoping there are enough available machines. Carrying this bag plus a big paper bag filled with laundry supplies to the bus is a workout for sure. Then off the bus and up the hill to the laundromat.

It's funny. It's in a neighborhood with lots of Mexicans but the 4 times I've used it I've seen nothing but whites and negroes. The place is small. Maybe too small for Mexican families and their screaming children. I hope the lucky trend does not end today.

Some of those tee shirts were worn 4 times without washing. However, after each use - after walking and sweating them up - I hang them to dry then spray them with a mixture of water and white vinegar (a natural odor neutralizer). I believe it works. I can't smell anything after it takes effect. In fact the shirts smell kind of fresh. Now of course maybe I smell and don't know it. Maybe others smell me. So far no one has told me to my face that I stink. Maybe that's because I look like a tough guy - and in fact am a tough guy if you ever want to try me on for size.

But nobody has to tell me I stink. I have a method for that too. I am an intuitive scientist specializing in behavioral science. I know that when people are odd in some way - looks, mannerisms, stench! - people tend to sneak looks. So every so often, usually after passing someone or standing next to someone in a closed-in spot, I will turn my back as if to walk away, then suddenly without warning whip my head around to see if anyone is looking. If I smelled bad they'd be looking. As a behavioral scientist I know this to be true. On the other hand maybe I do smell. But since I don't look like the type who smells, maybe other people nearby get the blame.

What if someone died from the mistake? It could happen. A guy is on the bus exuding a cloud of reek. When he gets up to exit the bus his stench implodes back into the bus. This makes people on the bus think the source of the stench is still on the bus. At that point a passenger looking for trouble sees a meek old timer in the back and assumes he is the stench source. "Hey man, why don't you take a shower before you get on the bus?", he barks at the old timer.

But the old guy is not as meek as he looks. He will not take this sitting down. He rises to the challenge.

"Take it outside", barks the bus driver. And they do. At the very next stop. The meek looking old timer stomps the aggressor into the pavement. The aggressor later dies from skull injuries and the old timer is arrested. He explains the story to the police - how he was egged into it. Special officers trained for smell - along with dogs - are brought in to check it out.. The guy does not smell, not at all.

People who were on the bus are interviewed. One says he believes the stink source came from another guy who got off the bus earlier. Video from the bus is examined. All who got on and off the bus during the time the aggressor was on board are hunted down by the law and questioned. The actual source of the stink is located and taken down for questioning. He admits he had not washed his clothes in a long time but did not think he stunk.

Not good enough. New laws have been passed. People must check their stench every day even if they have to buy expensive odor identifying machines to do it. If they stink they cannot legally enter public establishments or use city facilities including transportation. The guy is arrested and charged with breaking that law along with an even harsher law that states if a person stinks but finds it necessary to go out in public he must wear his "I STINK" tee shirt as a warning to other people. He did not do that, so he is sentenced to 20 years in prison by a Judge wearing a long black robe concealing a murderous stench the likes of which few have ever known.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<e9f69e32-b254-4339-ae16-f8caddf29102n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1266&group=alt.life.sucks#1266

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Big Bag of Stink
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:51 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 3:09:57 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Not good enough. New laws have been passed. People must check their stench every day even if they have to buy expensive odor identifying machines to do it. If they stink they cannot legally enter public establishments or use city facilities including transportation. The guy is arrested and charged with breaking that law along with an even harsher law that states if a person stinks but finds it necessary to go out in public he must wear his "I STINK" tee shirt as a warning to other people. He did not do that, so he is sentenced to 20 years in prison by a Judge wearing a long black robe concealing a murderous stench the likes of which few have ever known.

People like are exerting their Stink Privilege. It is now a major problem. The schools are trying to prevent another generation from this by teaching Critical Stink Theory (CST). Negroes are exempt.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<98986b20-5422-419b-ae66-08a8f2ceb931n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1291&group=alt.life.sucks#1291

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 21:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 04:42 UTC

> People like are exerting their Stink Privilege. It is now a major problem.. The schools are trying to prevent another generation from this by teaching Critical Stink Theory (CST). Negroes are exempt.

True stench is not so easy to find. It wafts on the wind, ducking in and out, barely noticeable one moment, flooring you with it's power the next. Ever pass a homeless guy on the street - a bum. Usually the first thing I do is hold my breath for just a second or two. But sometimes I do the opposite. I inhale deeply. I have even been known to make multiple passes trying to detect a reek I was sure existed big time. The guy looks like a walking corpse, his clothes the rags of a centuries old corpse. Yet he does not smell. This is because stench rides on the wind and the winds are ever shifting.

"Does he smell?"

"Can't tell yet. I've only made 10 passes. Let me try it again."

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<1bbc6ace-d83b-4af4-a893-452c8f139396n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1302&group=alt.life.sucks#1302

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 13:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:30 UTC

On Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 12:42:53 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > People like are exerting their Stink Privilege. It is now a major problem. The schools are trying to prevent another generation from this by teaching Critical Stink Theory (CST). Negroes are exempt.
> True stench is not so easy to find. It wafts on the wind, ducking in and out, barely noticeable one moment, flooring you with it's power the next. Ever pass a homeless guy on the street - a bum. Usually the first thing I do is hold my breath for just a second or two. But sometimes I do the opposite. I inhale deeply. I have even been known to make multiple passes trying to detect a reek I was sure existed big time. The guy looks like a walking corpse, his clothes the rags of a centuries old corpse. Yet he does not smell. This is because stench rides on the wind and the winds are ever shifting..
>
> "Does he smell?"
>
> "Can't tell yet. I've only made 10 passes. Let me try it again."

There was a kid when I was in grade school who was very dirty and smelled. I think he only had a father and they were poor. A friend of mine befriended him and we went to his house once. it was run down and dirty. Life sucks for a lot of people.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<c0db9943-8432-48fd-bf22-e651ebe3dd26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1325&group=alt.life.sucks#1325

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:42 UTC

> There was a kid when I was in grade school who was very dirty and smelled.. I think he only had a father and they were poor. A friend of mine befriended him and we went to his house once. it was run down and dirty. Life sucks for a lot of people.

I got out of the orphanage when I was 10 years old. First public school I went to was the 6th grade in Allentown. They had a guy, sounds like you're describing him perfectly. Nobody messed with him. He was a bully. His house was near the quarry. It sat all alone. He used to push me around and I didn't know what to do. One day he said some stuff to goad me, slapped me a few times, and I put my head down and closed my eyes and started swinging. The orphanage was brutal but also shielded me from some things. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with my mouth cut. The guy's name was Ralph Quare. I'm not sure of the spelling, but it was pronounced 'Queer'. I'm sure it's an Irish name. Anyway, his house had that funky hill people smell to it but it was a comfortable place. He had a cousin named Pumpkin who was not a bully but was also kind of rough. I don't know where they came from. Later in '91 when I went back to A-town I was walking a downtown street and passed a row house with a guy standing in front and I said, "Ralph, is that you?", and it was. I got along ok with the guy after my first encounter with him, which I suspected would happen sooner or later. His house was run down and it smelled but I'm not sure it was dirty - it just had that hill people reek to it. Kind of like the one in my place now, I'm wondering.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<1f283f0b-35e1-4f9e-82c3-b2407ebdefbdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1349&group=alt.life.sucks#1349

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 06:22 UTC

On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 4:42:55 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > There was a kid when I was in grade school who was very dirty and smelled. I think he only had a father and they were poor. A friend of mine befriended him and we went to his house once. it was run down and dirty. Life sucks for a lot of people.
> I got out of the orphanage when I was 10 years old. First public school I went to was the 6th grade in Allentown. They had a guy, sounds like you're describing him perfectly. Nobody messed with him. He was a bully. His house was near the quarry. It sat all alone. He used to push me around and I didn't know what to do. One day he said some stuff to goad me, slapped me a few times, and I put my head down and closed my eyes and started swinging. The orphanage was brutal but also shielded me from some things. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with my mouth cut. The guy's name was Ralph Quare.. I'm not sure of the spelling, but it was pronounced 'Queer'. I'm sure it's an Irish name. Anyway, his house had that funky hill people smell to it but it was a comfortable place. He had a cousin named Pumpkin who was not a bully but was also kind of rough. I don't know where they came from. Later in '91 when I went back to A-town I was walking a downtown street and passed a row house with a guy standing in front and I said, "Ralph, is that you?", and it was. I got along ok with the guy after my first encounter with him, which I suspected would happen sooner or later. His house was run down and it smelled but I'm not sure it was dirty - it just had that hill people reek to it. Kind of like the one in my place now, I'm wondering.

This kid was passive. Shy. He pissed himself in class one day. I was near him when he did. A real sad case.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<3f43ea54-648f-4609-854d-ff45b2d817d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1355&group=alt.life.sucks#1355

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 12:38:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 19:38 UTC

> This kid was passive. Shy. He pissed himself in class one day. I was near him when he did. A real sad case.

Yes, a sad case. You and your fellow California bully-mates made him that way. We spoke the other day of regrets. This is one you should keep the rest of your life. Regret that you didn't have the guts to stand up to your fellow Southern California Bully-mates and tell them enough is enough. #NoMore.

Your story further proves the power of the fart. The guy was pissing himself in class. That is nowhere near as common as farting in class. Yet, because farts can both stink and make noise, sometimes simultaneously, had you farted when the kid pissed himself you would have snagged attention away from the kid. This shows you the power of the fart - especially one that is loud and stinks at the same time. A real attention usurper.

I didn't know the kid but I kind of feel sorry for him. Maybe he later turned into a righteous bully. Maybe he went on to kill a bunch of people. Who knows. What was his name?

Say His Name!

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<cde2b18d-58b5-440f-bce9-0938d2dcae20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1368&group=alt.life.sucks#1368

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 20:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 03:03 UTC

On Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This kid was passive. Shy. He pissed himself in class one day. I was near him when he did. A real sad case.
> Yes, a sad case. You and your fellow California bully-mates made him that way. We spoke the other day of regrets. This is one you should keep the rest of your life. Regret that you didn't have the guts to stand up to your fellow Southern California Bully-mates and tell them enough is enough. #NoMore.
>
> Your story further proves the power of the fart. The guy was pissing himself in class. That is nowhere near as common as farting in class. Yet, because farts can both stink and make noise, sometimes simultaneously, had you farted when the kid pissed himself you would have snagged attention away from the kid. This shows you the power of the fart - especially one that is loud and stinks at the same time. A real attention usurper.
>
> I didn't know the kid but I kind of feel sorry for him. Maybe he later turned into a righteous bully. Maybe he went on to kill a bunch of people. Who knows. What was his name?
>
> Say His Name!

I would know it if you said it. That would be a good slogan. I did not bully the weak in school. I bullied the strong. And I regret even that. I should have been more friendly. Like Casper the Friendly Ghost. Going up to total strangers asking to be my friend. We need more Caspers. Say His NAME!

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<aff6d9e9-1dcf-4f20-bf4f-780c9e9cb651n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1375&group=alt.life.sucks#1375

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:23:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 05:23 UTC

> I would know it if you said it. That would be a good slogan. I did not bully the weak in school. I bullied the strong. And I regret even that. I should have been more friendly. Like Casper the Friendly Ghost. Going up to total strangers asking to be my friend. We need more Caspers. Say His NAME!

:I bully the strong and regret even that." Good slogan. In school I tended to sympathize with the openly bullied. I was a bully myself but did not yet know it. There was an acne-faced cerebral palsy kid named Mark who was picked on constantly. I was not Mr. Tough guy, but one day I told some guys to leave him alone. Not in a challenging way, more like "Come on, can't you give the guy a break?" And they let him alone. I became Mark's companion. He was a drooler and was hard to understand. Plus he spit when he talked and looking at him was an unpleasant experience. I found this out the hard way by becoming his 'friend'. In short order I found myself becoming sick of Mark. Soon enough I was bullying Mark myself. Not just me either. I hated school, the scholars and the athletes alike. But I had a few 'friends', all outcasts like me. Outsiders. Soon enough we were tormenting Mark in ways the original bullies had never considered. They'd punch him in the arm or stomach, stuff like that. Our group did not do that. We simply waited to spot Mark in the hallway, then crowd into him, forcing him up against he wall, sliding along down the hall toward our separate destinations with me and my buddies chanting, "Marko, Marko, Marko" over and over again in Mark's face which for whatever reason always seemed to have a smile on it with an undertone of fear. We spoke of regents the other day. I do not regret bullying Mark. I regret not being able to talk with him about it openly - not so much to apologize but to analyze the bully spectrum from all sides including mine and Marko's.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<5723c687-296e-454d-9e96-924e8370f2fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1404&group=alt.life.sucks#1404

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 13:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 20:48 UTC

On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 1:23:06 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I would know it if you said it. That would be a good slogan. I did not bully the weak in school. I bullied the strong. And I regret even that. I should have been more friendly. Like Casper the Friendly Ghost. Going up to total strangers asking to be my friend. We need more Caspers. Say His NAME!
> :I bully the strong and regret even that." Good slogan. In school I tended to sympathize with the openly bullied. I was a bully myself but did not yet know it. There was an acne-faced cerebral palsy kid named Mark who was picked on constantly. I was not Mr. Tough guy, but one day I told some guys to leave him alone. Not in a challenging way, more like "Come on, can't you give the guy a break?" And they let him alone. I became Mark's companion. He was a drooler and was hard to understand. Plus he spit when he talked and looking at him was an unpleasant experience. I found this out the hard way by becoming his 'friend'. In short order I found myself becoming sick of Mark. Soon enough I was bullying Mark myself. Not just me either. I hated school, the scholars and the athletes alike. But I had a few 'friends', all outcasts like me. Outsiders. Soon enough we were tormenting Mark in ways the original bullies had never considered. They'd punch him in the arm or stomach, stuff like that. Our group did not do that. We simply waited to spot Mark in the hallway, then crowd into him, forcing him up against he wall, sliding along down the hall toward our separate destinations with me and my buddies chanting, "Marko, Marko, Marko" over and over again in Mark's face which for whatever reason always seemed to have a smile on it with an undertone of fear. We spoke of regents the other day. I do not regret bullying Mark. I regret not being able to talk with him about it openly - not so much to apologize but to analyze the bully spectrum from all sides including mine and Marko's.

He may have liked it in a weirdo way. at least it is attention. Being totally ignored as a youngster can be worse than being picked on. As long as no real violence is involved. Actually... the job of being bullied is needed in a group. Packs of wolves have a omega male. One that is bullied by all the others except the alpha male. This gives the others someone to dominate and less challenges to the alpha.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<446c9f17-2e70-4818-8c21-ed7a03fbc5a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1409&group=alt.life.sucks#1409

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 17:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 00:57 UTC

> He may have liked it in a weirdo way. at least it is attention. Being totally ignored as a youngster can be worse than being picked on. As long as no real violence is involved. Actually... the job of being bullied is needed in a group. Packs of wolves have a omega male. One that is bullied by all the others except the alpha male. This gives the others someone to dominate and less challenges to the alpha.

I remember it was in the cafeteria that I grew to dislike Marko, his palsy pimpled face drooling while I was trying to eat across from him. I'm not sure he liked our torment, but maybe he considered it a step up from the guys who worked him before I took over. Who knows, maybe he yearned for their return, finding our new and improved artistic bully methods even harder to take than the traditional bullyism he endured at the hands of others. Marko - the mystery.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<63781a93-00b7-4387-b710-5d4e993578dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1422&group=alt.life.sucks#1422

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:58 UTC

On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 8:57:54 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > He may have liked it in a weirdo way. at least it is attention. Being totally ignored as a youngster can be worse than being picked on. As long as no real violence is involved. Actually... the job of being bullied is needed in a group. Packs of wolves have a omega male. One that is bullied by all the others except the alpha male. This gives the others someone to dominate and less challenges to the alpha.
> I remember it was in the cafeteria that I grew to dislike Marko, his palsy pimpled face drooling while I was trying to eat across from him. I'm not sure he liked our torment, but maybe he considered it a step up from the guys who worked him before I took over. Who knows, maybe he yearned for their return, finding our new and improved artistic bully methods even harder to take than the traditional bullyism he endured at the hands of others. Marko - the mystery.

The bully becomes the victim of those they bully. It is a ying yang thang.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<c57607eb-5d9b-4c2a-a7ab-59ee84508af0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1427&group=alt.life.sucks#1427

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 15:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 22:36 UTC

> The bully becomes the victim of those they bully. It is a ying yang thang.

Believing in reincarnation allows me to not have to feel sorry for victims because they were probably bad people in their previous life and now at last justice has caught up with them.

"Sure, he's suffering - I can see that. But come on man, you know he's got to be guilty of something."

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<d209eba1-6e36-47ce-bac0-6beb6c42ef24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1452&group=alt.life.sucks#1452

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 21:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 04:13 UTC

On Monday, June 21, 2021 at 6:36:48 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The bully becomes the victim of those they bully. It is a ying yang thang.
> Believing in reincarnation allows me to not have to feel sorry for victims because they were probably bad people in their previous life and now at last justice has caught up with them.
>
> "Sure, he's suffering - I can see that. But come on man, you know he's got to be guilty of something."

DO you think the caste thing is real? In India people are re-incarnated into a class. Of course I do not know how the caste system really works. Is it based on wealth? In that case seems like you would move up and down based on how long till you get paid next.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<354815aa-7223-49a2-9b35-40cbd47e050fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1485&group=alt.life.sucks#1485

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 23:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 06:27 UTC

On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 7:37:52 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > DO you think the caste thing is real? In India people are re-incarnated into a class. Of course I do not know how the caste system really works. Is it based on wealth? In that case seems like you would move up and down based on how long till you get paid next.
> I believe in something like reincarnation but without the religion - just a feeling that life cannot die and that there's no escape no matter what form we take. I wouldn't go to war over it, wouldn't even argue it - just the way I feel. But I put a lot of faith in how I feel about things. You would too if you were an intuitive genius like me. Maybe you are but you call yourself something else. That is ok, it's part of being intuitive - spontaneous, improvisational, off the cuff, on the ball, ready, willing and by God able to do what we've got to do to make thisworld a better place for all mankind. Can't you fucking understand that?

Are religious types obsessed with death? Why the concern with after life? I say live life to it's fullest. Well not too full. You know all things in moderation like the Bible says.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<a9bfbb17-d7fb-4faf-9c91-03191203873cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1493&group=alt.life.sucks#1493

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:30:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:30 UTC

> Are religious types obsessed with death? Why the concern with after life? I say live life to it's fullest. Well not too full. You know all things in moderation like the Bible says.

I was thinking about that earlier today when I nixed a walk, again. I am mostly in the middle with it - one minute not giving a shit what happens, the next consumed with creeped out thoughts of death. I want to live life to the fullest and maybe I am. It may not be another person's version of the fullest, maybe not even my own version from the past. But for now it's all I've got. I don't have the energy to live life to the fullest. Even yesterday looking through the paper I saw a picture of "life returning to normal" at some concert venue in New York I think, a bunch of people all crammed in together - stadium style - and I wondered why anyone would want to be there for any reason. Although I will admit I was at a few sporting events in such venues. But it was a funny picture, taken from high above, showing the cavernous stadium, the small field far below, like a little patch of pasture as seen from a plane - with the stands filled with people. All these fuckers crammed in to see the same thing. Something about that I just never liked. In a nightclub, it's different. The audience can be smaller than the stage. A stadium concert is the opposite, a huge audience with a stage so tiny it's like the performers being seen through binoculars held backwards. I guess for some people living life to its fullest means traveling all over the world and catching up to a bunch of shit they wanted to do when they were longer - jumping out of planes and other bucket list shit. I have no such zest for life. Truth is I deserve to be dead. But once again I am telling you and any other piece of crap who is listening that I'm not about to give up my spot on this earth for anyone or any thing. This is my world!

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<53335efc-3646-4aec-95ed-2ed36882870bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1512&group=alt.life.sucks#1512

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 15:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:29 UTC

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 4:30:08 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Are religious types obsessed with death? Why the concern with after life? I say live life to it's fullest. Well not too full. You know all things in moderation like the Bible says.
> I was thinking about that earlier today when I nixed a walk, again. I am mostly in the middle with it - one minute not giving a shit what happens, the next consumed with creeped out thoughts of death. I want to live life to the fullest and maybe I am. It may not be another person's version of the fullest, maybe not even my own version from the past. But for now it's all I've got. I don't have the energy to live life to the fullest. Even yesterday looking through the paper I saw a picture of "life returning to normal" at some concert venue in New York I think, a bunch of people all crammed in together - stadium style - and I wondered why anyone would want to be there for any reason. Although I will admit I was at a few sporting events in such venues. But it was a funny picture, taken from high above, showing the cavernous stadium, the small field far below, like a little patch of pasture as seen from a plane - with the stands filled with people. All these fuckers crammed in to see the same thing. Something about that I just never liked. In a nightclub, it's different. The audience can be smaller than the stage. A stadium concert is the opposite, a huge audience with a stage so tiny it's like the performers being seen through binoculars held backwards. I guess for some people living life to its fullest means traveling all over the world and catching up to a bunch of shit they wanted to do when they were longer - jumping out of planes and other bucket list shit. I have no such zest for life. Truth is I deserve to be dead. But once again I am telling you and any other piece of crap who is listening that I'm not about to give up my spot on this earth for anyone or any thing. This is my world!

I am not a crowd person. A small gathering is ok. So back to normal is not for me.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<150f7d1a-468c-4c2b-9379-4f1291717aa2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1517&group=alt.life.sucks#1517

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 21:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
<e9f69e32-b254-4339-ae16-f8caddf29102n@googlegroups.com> <98986b20-5422-419b-ae66-08a8f2ceb931n@googlegroups.com>
<1bbc6ace-d83b-4af4-a893-452c8f139396n@googlegroups.com> <c0db9943-8432-48fd-bf22-e651ebe3dd26n@googlegroups.com>
<1f283f0b-35e1-4f9e-82c3-b2407ebdefbdn@googlegroups.com> <3f43ea54-648f-4609-854d-ff45b2d817d1n@googlegroups.com>
<cde2b18d-58b5-440f-bce9-0938d2dcae20n@googlegroups.com> <aff6d9e9-1dcf-4f20-bf4f-780c9e9cb651n@googlegroups.com>
<5723c687-296e-454d-9e96-924e8370f2fdn@googlegroups.com> <446c9f17-2e70-4818-8c21-ed7a03fbc5a6n@googlegroups.com>
<63781a93-00b7-4387-b710-5d4e993578dcn@googlegroups.com> <c57607eb-5d9b-4c2a-a7ab-59ee84508af0n@googlegroups.com>
<d209eba1-6e36-47ce-bac0-6beb6c42ef24n@googlegroups.com> <996a5c51-31bf-46f1-b64d-76d354b0244cn@googlegroups.com>
<354815aa-7223-49a2-9b35-40cbd47e050fn@googlegroups.com> <a9bfbb17-d7fb-4faf-9c91-03191203873cn@googlegroups.com>
<53335efc-3646-4aec-95ed-2ed36882870bn@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 04:18 UTC

> I am not a crowd person. A small gathering is ok. So back to normal is not for me.

Agreed. This was my normal before it became the new normal for the catch up folks. Ahead of the times as always.

If the virus is real I think it's going to make a major comeback. So sudden, it's insane. I don't care if they get sick. I don't even care if I get sick, as long as it's not too bad. I thought from the start they should have just kept everything open and let the chips fall where they may. But now I think a lot of people are going to get sick. That includes the vaccinated ones. I hope they get it first. The vaccine pushers have the perfect excuse at the ready. The vaccine worked, but what people are getting now is a new variant, not the one they were vaccinated against. So they will need to get a seasonal dose along with the flu vaccine and whatever else the morons are lining up to buy in their quest to live forever in perfect health.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<816f3e80-b3fb-49ee-b602-823dbf99602cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1526&group=alt.life.sucks#1526

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 23:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
<53335efc-3646-4aec-95ed-2ed36882870bn@googlegroups.com> <150f7d1a-468c-4c2b-9379-4f1291717aa2n@googlegroups.com>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 06:25 UTC

On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 12:18:43 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am not a crowd person. A small gathering is ok. So back to normal is not for me.
> Agreed. This was my normal before it became the new normal for the catch up folks. Ahead of the times as always.
>
> If the virus is real I think it's going to make a major comeback. So sudden, it's insane. I don't care if they get sick. I don't even care if I get sick, as long as it's not too bad. I thought from the start they should have just kept everything open and let the chips fall where they may. But now I think a lot of people are going to get sick. That includes the vaccinated ones. I hope they get it first. The vaccine pushers have the perfect excuse at the ready. The vaccine worked, but what people are getting now is a new variant, not the one they were vaccinated against. So they will need to get a seasonal dose along with the flu vaccine and whatever else the morons are lining up to buy in their quest to live forever in perfect health.

I will lie about being vaxxed. How do they know? Is there a test to see if you are vaxed? I don't trust anything associated with this shit.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<49152bd5-dd56-4a46-bb09-62fffd3e2d50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1532&group=alt.life.sucks#1532

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:27:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 17:27 UTC

> I will lie about being vaxxed. How do they know? Is there a test to see if you are taxed? I don't trust anything associated with this shit.

So far there is no mandate. If one comes I plan not to follow it. There are mandates for employees. We don't work so we don't count. It seems the government is relying on private companies to enforce the rules. If you don't vax up you gotta ship out. I can halfway understand this rule for workers in the hospital industry. But it won't stop there. There are also encouragement programs underway, free lottery tickets and so forth for getting the shot.

A lot of people don't trust it. There can be any number of reasons for not trusting something. I can see it the way lots of people do, some kind of conspiracy, shooting us up with weird shit to turn us into robots or whatever. But that is not my main concern. I am assuming the vaccine works, although likely not as well as they say. Even if their intentions are not evil I do not like the idea of taking anything into my body that becomes a full-time part of it. Same thing with the Shingle vaccine. "If you're over 50 you need to get vaccinated now." Just in case. Other meds not known as vaccines are equally creepy, like allergy shots designed to last 6 months. If I'm going to take any kind of med I want it short term so I can monitor and dose it out. The pharm commercials come on mostly late at night which is my time for TV. One after the other. On the one hand I want to kill the people behind the commercials. On the other hand I wonder if people don't deserve it. Seems they want a pill for everything, even if they have nothing wrong with them - just a pill designed to make healthy people feel even healthier. The commercials should be aimed at those people alone. Guys like me who sign off on it - sign a waiver stating we will never take their pills even if we need them - the commercials should be blocked from our TVs. The pharm industry is huge and sickening. The medical field relies on specialization to insure that every white coat coming out of college will find employment as something. Soon there will be a group specializing in multiple combinations of drugs symptoms. This is for people who come in feeling oddly sick, not knowing what they've got. They are sent to every specialist under the sun, all of whom rule out anything wrong in their field. Finally the subject is sent to the drug combination symptoms specialist where he is asked what meds he takes and how often. Then the specialist lists the meds and runs them through a computer listing combination side effects. This is what is going to happen if it isn't already - people going to hospital with symptoms caused by taking a variety of meds that don't get along with each other.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<cba2b0d1-9d36-4321-9706-2d0984d052c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1551&group=alt.life.sucks#1551

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 14:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
<816f3e80-b3fb-49ee-b602-823dbf99602cn@googlegroups.com> <49152bd5-dd56-4a46-bb09-62fffd3e2d50n@googlegroups.com>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 21:22 UTC

On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 1:27:06 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I will lie about being vaxxed. How do they know? Is there a test to see if you are taxed? I don't trust anything associated with this shit.
>
> So far there is no mandate. If one comes I plan not to follow it. There are mandates for employees. We don't work so we don't count. It seems the government is relying on private companies to enforce the rules. If you don't vax up you gotta ship out. I can halfway understand this rule for workers in the hospital industry. But it won't stop there. There are also encouragement programs underway, free lottery tickets and so forth for getting the shot.
>
> A lot of people don't trust it. There can be any number of reasons for not trusting something. I can see it the way lots of people do, some kind of conspiracy, shooting us up with weird shit to turn us into robots or whatever. But that is not my main concern. I am assuming the vaccine works, although likely not as well as they say. Even if their intentions are not evil I do not like the idea of taking anything into my body that becomes a full-time part of it. Same thing with the Shingle vaccine. "If you're over 50 you need to get vaccinated now." Just in case. Other meds not known as vaccines are equally creepy, like allergy shots designed to last 6 months. If I'm going to take any kind of med I want it short term so I can monitor and dose it out. The pharm commercials come on mostly late at night which is my time for TV. One after the other. On the one hand I want to kill the people behind the commercials. On the other hand I wonder if people don't deserve it. Seems they want a pill for everything, even if they have nothing wrong with them - just a pill designed to make healthy people feel even healthier. The commercials should be aimed at those people alone. Guys like me who sign off on it - sign a waiver stating we will never take their pills even if we need them - the commercials should be blocked from our TVs. The pharm industry is huge and sickening. The medical field relies on specialization to insure that every white coat coming out of college will find employment as something. Soon there will be a group specializing in multiple combinations of drugs symptoms. This is for people who come in feeling oddly sick, not knowing what they've got. They are sent to every specialist under the sun, all of whom rule out anything wrong in their field. Finally the subject is sent to the drug combination symptoms specialist where he is asked what meds he takes and how often. Then the specialist lists the meds and runs them through a computer listing combination side effects. This is what is going to happen if it isn't already - people going to hospital with symptoms caused by taking a variety of meds that don't get along with each other.

The whole COVID thing is a plot. I watch Alex Jones and he has the info. Talked about it years before it happened. Also talked about the vaccine and how it is a bio weapon too. I understand population reduction and the New world Order. I can rationally look at it and see what they are doing as necessary in a world out of control. Is it not better to kill of 90% so the 10% can continue to live well? If you are in the 10% you can easily say it is for the best. I will be dead soon one way or another so their plans are a moot point. Except I want to drag it out awhile. So I am concerned only with the timeline not the end result. But there are some kids I would like to see survive it but I can't do anything about that.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<9e01dbaf-a1d3-42e7-b826-dd5a9ac634e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1569&group=alt.life.sucks#1569

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 12:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
References: <841fcfc8-eb9a-4c8c-9b21-baab5867cc9fn@googlegroups.com> <e9f69e32-b254-4339-ae16-f8caddf29102n@googlegroups.com> <98986b20-5422-419b-ae66-08a8f2ceb931n@googlegroups.com> <1bbc6ace-d83b-4af4-a893-452c8f139396n@googlegroups.com> <c0db9943-8432-48fd-bf22-e651ebe3dd26n@googlegroups.com> <1f283f0b-35e1-4f9e-82c3-b2407ebdefbdn@googlegroups.com> <3f43ea54-648f-4609-854d-ff45b2d817d1n@googlegroups.com> <cde2b18d-58b5-440f-bce9-0938d2dcae20n@googlegroups.com> <aff6d9e9-1dcf-4f20-bf4f-780c9e9cb651n@googlegroups.com> <5723c687-296e-454d-9e96-924e8370f2fdn@googlegroups.com> <446c9f17-2e70-4818-8c21-ed7a03fbc5a6n@googlegroups.com> <63781a93-00b7-4387-b710-5d4e993578dcn@googlegroups.com> <c57607eb-5d9b-4c2a-a7ab-59ee84508af0n@googlegroups.com> <d209eba1-6e36-47ce-bac0-6beb6c42ef24n@googlegroups.com> <996a5c51-31bf-46f1-b64d-76d354b0244cn@googlegroups.com> <354815aa-7223-49a2-9b35-40cbd47e050fn@googlegroups.com> <a9bfbb17-d7fb-4faf-9c91-03191203873cn@googlegroups.com> <53335efc-3646-4aec-95ed-2ed36882870bn@googlegroups.com> <150f7d1a-468c-4c2b-9379-4f1291717aa2n@googlegroups.com> <816f3e80-b3fb-49ee-b602-823dbf99602cn@googlegroups.com> <49152bd5-dd56-4a46-bb09-62fffd3e2d50n@googlegr
oups.com> <cba2b0d1-9d36-4321-9706-2d0984d052c6n@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:47 UTC

> The whole COVID thing is a plot. I watch Alex Jones and he has the info. Talked about it years before it happened. Also talked about the vaccine and how it is a bio weapon too. I understand population reduction and the New world Order. I can rationally look at it and see what they are doing as necessary in a world out of control. Is it not better to kill of 90% so the 10% can continue to live well? If you are in the 10% you can easily say it is for the best. I will be dead soon one way or another so their plans are a moot point. Except I want to drag it out awhile. So I am concerned only with the timeline not the end result. But there are some kids I would like to see survive it but I can't do anything about that.

LOL - "I am concerned only with the timeline, not the end result." So true.. I am the same. Maybe most people are. I have no specific theories on the virus, my own or those of someone else, but I have been skeptical of it from the start and will never take that vaccine. I know it could be selfish, maybe even psychopathic - or maybe it's perfectly normal - but there is a part of me that wants people who have been vaccinated to die. Not all of them. Just the ones who took the shot and are now suggesting/recommending/demanding that others take it too. Those kind of people are not needed on this earth.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<dd56e33b-c61b-4007-b2db-11c75c20219cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1582&group=alt.life.sucks#1582

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 16:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
<cba2b0d1-9d36-4321-9706-2d0984d052c6n@googlegroups.com> <9e01dbaf-a1d3-42e7-b826-dd5a9ac634e6n@googlegroups.com>
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:27 UTC

On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 3:47:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The whole COVID thing is a plot. I watch Alex Jones and he has the info.. Talked about it years before it happened. Also talked about the vaccine and how it is a bio weapon too. I understand population reduction and the New world Order. I can rationally look at it and see what they are doing as necessary in a world out of control. Is it not better to kill of 90% so the 10% can continue to live well? If you are in the 10% you can easily say it is for the best. I will be dead soon one way or another so their plans are a moot point. Except I want to drag it out awhile. So I am concerned only with the timeline not the end result. But there are some kids I would like to see survive it but I can't do anything about that.
> LOL - "I am concerned only with the timeline, not the end result." So true. I am the same. Maybe most people are. I have no specific theories on the virus, my own or those of someone else, but I have been skeptical of it from the start and will never take that vaccine. I know it could be selfish, maybe even psychopathic - or maybe it's perfectly normal - but there is a part of me that wants people who have been vaccinated to die. Not all of them. Just the ones who took the shot and are now suggesting/recommending/demanding that others take it too. Those kind of people are not needed on this earth.

I lied. I do care. But it is useless. You tell people what is happening and they say you are nuts. You can't help people. They got to go down hard.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<5d2a3949-14fc-4af9-82b0-a4ab3262f35en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1603&group=alt.life.sucks#1603

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 12:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 19:21 UTC

> I lied. I do care. But it is useless. You tell people what is happening and they say you are nuts. You can't help people. They got to go down hard.

The old "They wouldn't listen to me" routine. Yeah I know it well. In my life I have tried so hard to help people, to steer them to the truth, only to be rebuffed at every turn. You are right, they've got to go down hard. Hard, mean, long, and heavy.

Re: Big Bag of Stink

<abb46cd3-9542-4dcf-b8f0-11e263937b4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1604&group=alt.life.sucks#1604

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 12:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
<dd56e33b-c61b-4007-b2db-11c75c20219cn@googlegroups.com> <5d2a3949-14fc-4af9-82b0-a4ab3262f35en@googlegroups.com>
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 19:25 UTC

When are you taking your trip to Colorado? Will you be taking a laptop? Maybe once you're there you will find yourself getting homesick for the group - homesick for your real family - the only one you've got, the only one I've got. This is it man, this is home. Don't you ever forget that? So when are you leaving, how are you getting there, and how long do you think you'll be gone?

When
How
How long

interests / alt.life.sucks / Big Bag of Stink