From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: Elon Musk and his sink now own Twitter
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 07:57:39 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 07:57 UTC

Marco Moock wrote:

> Am 28.10.2022 um 17:45:46 Uhr schrieb Anonymous:

>> Nice! But you may get a bit out of touch, lol.

> That quite fine. I don't visit news website much often, too annoying,
> nasty javascript, cookie warnings etc.

I assume they test these sites on much faster computers than I can
afford, and the pop-ups over content is just stupid.

> I prefer reading about interesting content, mostly technical.

> Additionally, I don't use Twitter and I don't miss it, I don't even
> want it.

I still scroll Twitter. It's for when I'm bored.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Elon Musk and his sink now own Twitter

By: Anonymous on Fri, 28 Oct 2022

7Anonymous