From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Must See Movie "The President's Analyst" 1967
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 02:45:20 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 19 Dec 2022 02:45 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

> For all of you paranoid people this is great entertainment! James Coborn is the lead.

At first, Dr. Sidney Schaefer feels honored and thrilled to be offered the job of the President's Analyst. But then the stress of the job and the paranoid spies that come with a sensitive government position get to him, and he runs away. Now spies from all over the world are after him, either to get him for their own side or to kill him and prevent someone else from getting him.

Looks like I'm going to check it out. Never saw it.

> If I don't get any reply on this "Screw you all"!

We all suck anyway!

--
Posted on novaBBS

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Must See Movie "The President's Analyst" 1967

By: Anonymous on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

3Anonymous