From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: IBM (Big Brown) takeover of Red Hat
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 12:29:40 -0500
 by: Guest - Sat, 24 Nov 2018 17:29 UTC

Keep in mind that I'm very biased against Big Brown and I can't name one good thing about IBM beginning with the
typewriter (which they stole because of a government contract).

Brief background: IBM is so intertwine with the politicians and government that had its own "money printing".
It appears that the CIA, Military and other killers are upset about 3-State computers (propaganda name Quantum) and want
them out.
IBM is looking to bleed Fortune 500 (biggest world companies) which are Red Hat customers. Hope that the takeover is
the poison pill that brings down IBM for good.

I will explain from the outside (not an insider) what 3-State do (not all since I don't want to write a book).
3-State provide secure coms with no MITM (just one of the features). The VERY BIG PROBLEM is the electromagnetic
signature which can be detected with spectrum analyzers and even satellites all along from the source to destination.
Some failures from the news: Benghazi Libya (CIA whipped out with the consulate), Turkey failed coup with masterminds
in Pennsylvania US (some holy shit educator/brain-washer) etc...
Tor was sponsored by the Navy because of this problem. Hilary Clinton, Mexican Drug Cartel Sinaloa, Biker Gangs all
used modified Blackberries. Hilary broke the law by not using 3-State (not that it was her first offense...lol)
Benign public employees that want to work from home (external boot from 3-State with USB device and Smart Card 30-90
minutes boot time) have to buy shit of the shelf hardware and become the target of hackers everywhere. Think about
it this way: a forest management guy writes his report on junk hardware (there is a list of approved hardware
somewhere) and becomes the target of Foreign Intelligence Hackers and other scum... Their identity, bank accounts, can
be over... Most of them subscribe to haveIveBeenPawned and sure enough eventually...

I don't care shit about the above mentioned... but it is entertaining to watch for a while and it gets old eventually.
This hurts close to home!
Joana R. (Qubes) quit.
Fabian (Fedora Security Lab) download blocked.
Fedora Infra-cloud? i2pd ... Soon!

I'll end with a joke! About a decade ago Apple had a 3-State that will clean up your Mac if you stayed connected to the
App-Store (1-3 days). Yes they cleaned trackers, malware etc... Google was so upset that they started paying Apple
billions to stop the practice and Apple accepted. Can't wait to camp outside 3 days for the iCrap Triple X when it
comes out and test the vibrating features... on my ass.
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: IBM (Big Brown) takeover of Red Hat

<pte1ju$qf3$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=8&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#8

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: IBM (Big Brown) takeover of Red Hat
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 06:38:38 -0500
 by: Guest - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 11:38 UTC

Redhat went to shit years ago and has been in the gov't pocked a long time
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: IBM (Big Brown) takeover of Red Hat

<8db443beb932346d2d1ac37c36b7e677@def4.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=9&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#9

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 14:03:16+0000
 by: anon - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 14:03 UTC

>Redhat went to shit years ago

I am not up to date, since I have never used Redhat and did not follow up on that subject.

What is so bad about them ?

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: IBM (Big Brown) takeover of Red Hat

<3cbfce253fa01d064154edefaacfe056$1@dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=107&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#107

From: Anonym...@rslight.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:50:30 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:50 UTC

I think IBM always was big BLUE, wasnt it?
By the way: really shitty, the BIG blue eats the free world, all over and over....
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion