Subject: Answer 2 3z forum question: http://zzz.i2p/topics/3315-creating-your-own-i2p-cli
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 13:16 UTC
From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Answer 2 3z forum question:
http://zzz.i2p/topics/3315-creating-your-own-i2p-cli
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 13:16:57 +0000
View all headers
The question looks strategic to me.

If you develop by software standards (see Wikipedia) for microcontrolers or super-computers and have an AMM subscription, my estimate is that you can run over the 2 deep pockets stooges in about 3 years. (AMM = American Mathematics Monthly or equivalent)

4 team or emerge independents my estimate is 1 year.  Anything over 7 and you'll have internal fights and politics.

Carbon and Silicon "think" differently and I can tell you stories of failures but you are probably familiar with the ChaCha20 vs. El-Gama encryption.  You need algorithms for solve by computer not by human (some overlap).

The above is not enough.  You need a strategic partner: OS (like Frozen Network), hardware (router or module) or even a product like Baby Formula Silk Road Forever.

Another option is to piggyback on the network(s).  The best enter through Europe.  The OK from NE US.
  I haven't seen the clandestine crap in a while that was obvious Yanks and Rusky sharing feelings like 2 cellmate bitches.

At my age the only strategic thinking is towards a good crap in the morning.  It is probably the same for the old timers that are still alive.

I stick with the "official network" because is 99% clean by my standards.  The other is life:  emergencies, circumstances...
There is the ocasional evil like kidnap for ransom but is somewhat rare.