From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Airline Tickets Tips
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 17:53:44 -0500
 by: Guest - Mon, 4 Nov 2019 22:53 UTC

Over the last 10 years I delegated a lot of computer "jobs" to "new talent". Purchase of airline tickets was not one of them. I got the usual offers of "donated miles" or "charity contribution discount" but I did pass. I did take the challenge with others to find the lowest "money/price" for the user and I was beaten probably only in 10% of the cases by around 25%. Oh yeah it is an olympic sport...

Here there are 2 legal (somewhat) tips.

1. When searching online the best places to search from are Ireland, Germany, Spain, Netherlands. It does not matter where you start and where you end your trip but where you search from. The second best is totaly anonymous. When the actual payment is made you have to reveal yourself and hope the brokers keep their end of the bargain 50% chance.

2. Your search profile is crucial! The best profile is young, educated middle class. This has to do with cookie manipulation and it is more of an art. A fake Facebook cookie will be tough to spot by Kayak.

So if you have some dough for travel choose your accomplices and victims safe. At least until those tickets are purchased...

Any other legal tips?
Posted on def3

Re: Airline Tickets Tips

<ccce03fabb61dbfcffb7f7b2993eb577$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=64&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#64

From: anonym...@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Airline Tickets Tips
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 21:17:31 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="6344"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Tue, 5 Nov 2019 21:17 UTC

hey, thanks for sharing. maybe says something about the assumed or real
culture in the areas that get the cheapest flights.
i have heard that the traditional mile collecting can go a long way, but i
cannot confirm myself. would never join such programs (voluntary
surveillance, anyone ? no thanks i'll pass.)
last minute traveling is always an option, of course, but not
predictable...
some people make it as stow aways in passenger planes, god knows how they
manage to do this. some actually survive this, some not...but than it is
not a legal option anyway.
Posted on def2

Re: Airline Tickets Tips

<qpt90d$i5j$1@i2pn2.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=65&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#65

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 20:52:05 -0500
 by: Guest - Wed, 6 Nov 2019 01:52 UTC

There are people that steal miles by computer or deception and then there are charities that pay very little for tickets. I've been peddled those options but I passed because I don't want to lose my skills. In a bind (hopefully never) I can always get some card that I refuse to pay back.
Posted on def3