Subject: Looking for professionals for Cryptocurrency Promotion
From: CryptoInvestorGroup
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 13:02 UTC
From: ccinvest...@protonmail.com (CryptoInvestorGroup)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 13:02:46 +0000
View all headers
Hello.

We are looking for an agency or freelancer to promote a cryptocurrency.

Preferably, we would like to see proven track record of other crypto promotions already made.

Multiple milestones will be set by price reached by the currency in the traded exchanges, with payments made in that currency.

Thank you.