Subject: Work with addressbook by api
From: zzz.i2p: Forum
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:52 UTC
From: unkn...@email (zzz.i2p: Forum)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:52:52 GMT
View all headers

Hello together,  is there a possibility to add/edit/delete entries in the private addressbook? I was looking for the class net.i2p.addressbook.AddressBook but the class is not public.   Or is it possible to do that with the command line tools?  I do not want to work with the web-gui on localhost.  Kind regards Michel PermaLink: http://zzz.i2p/topics/2632-work-with-addressbook-by-api

--
zzz.i2p: Forum http://zzz.i2p/forum
Development discussions

Served by nntp//rss v0.5-beta-1 ( http://www.methodize.org/nntprss )