From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Message 2 Master Zab
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:57:47 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 13:57 UTC

Message 2 Zab

Take a break and get enough sleep. For the rest of your life you'll probably not be able to get clean equipment in your name. You can use only straw purchases.

If you can get someplace where you are safe, stay away from screen time. That includes TV! What you are experiencing happened to a lot of people (I know close to 100 and I was also hunted for a long time). Do a lot of exercise and manual labor (chop wood for the winter in the Norther Hemisphere, long walks etc). It is very unlikely that you'll be caused physical harm but a lot of psychological harm.

If somebody will get you work in this field keep it quiet and get paid with cash. Code writing is similar to handwriting so if/when you get back to a keyboard change your style libraries used, programming language. There are some recognition tools to see if you changed enough.

I wish you the best!

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Message 2 Master Zab

<f6e4842636ea38f9023e0df42efaf771@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=449&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#449

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: Message 2 Master Zab
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:09:02 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:09 UTC

That's very kind of you, but I'm fine. I made the choice to not be anonymous over 12 years ago exactly because I knew that through stylometry my code could identify me.

The work I'm doing for I2P and MuWire is more important and satisfying to me than anything else I could be doing. A lot of UK laws (I live in the UK) need to change before that work becomes illegal, and if they do change I will just move.

Other than the occasional hater on Twitter I've only received one thinly-veiled intimidation attempt, all in the name to "protect children" of course. You can read about it here https://github.com/zlatinb/muwire/issues/127

And the best part is that even if something happens to me, I2P and MuWire will continue to work and to grow :)

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Message 2 Master Zab

<75bb8f0eebe97cc79650b59fdfb6ff09@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=450&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#450

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 15:56:42 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 15:56 UTC

In your case things can be solved with ease. You can be served with a "Software Export Control" notice that shuts you down. That is not how the government N-word works. They need an army of idiot crappers that will torture you to justify bigger budgets.

I can tell you exactly what they do in other cases. It took me 3 years to teach them a lesson. Other people suffer after 22.

Get an MBA so you can diversify in case of crap. One CSO (chief security officer excellent programmer) got it for refusing to do money laundering. He works twice as hard for 25& of the money.

--
Posted on RetroBBS