Subject: Latest features in rslight
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:28 UTC
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:28:03 +0000
View all headers
As mentioned recently, rslight now has a files area where a registered user can upload small files and they can be browsed and downloaded.

The new mail feature seems to be working fine, and the ability to delete is working. Read messages will be identified in your message list. Note: this is for sending/receiving between users of the same rslight site for now.

Links are now clickable in messages. This works for several protocols.

The registration scripts have been cleaned up. Hopefully just cleaned up, not screwed up. If any trouble please let me know.