From: retro_...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.announce
Subject: rocksolid3 (inn2 server) retired
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 01:46:48 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Sat, 23 Jan 2021 08:46 UTC

I've removed one inn2 server I have been running. It's serving no real
purpose as it was simply feeding retrobbs (synchronet) and doing
nothing else.

I've connected synchronet to another inn2 server and it's working fine.
synchronet is also a nntp server, as are rslight installs. I have a lot
of servers, lol. I don't need extras.

Anyway, rocksolid3 was only used by me, and isn't needed, so it's
disabled atm. This will free up disk space, memory and cpu load on the
server it is on, so it's a good thing.

The rest of my servers are all up and running just fine.

If I had some connection from outside enabled that I forgot about, and
I've disconnected anyone, please let me know and I'll point you to a
different nntp server here.

Here's where you should connect (for non-peering servers):

wwcqkwfo5yhe6uribv5tzylk25j5hkdk6gdnyftzd3k7dawlzwca.b32.i2p
asq5mo52aghemn2i.onion:119
news.i2pn2.org:119, 563

Retro Guy