Subject: RT links from newsfeed
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:09 UTC
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:09:28 +0000
View all headers
Hi Retro Guy,

surprised that you still link to RT. I don't object, but aren't you afraid that this attract some peoples attention in these times ?
Anyway, the RT site only displays 403 for me, seems like they don't want tor traffic, or they are ddosed.

Subject: Re: RT links from newsfeed
From: Miner
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 15:35 UTC
From: joh...@doe.invalid (Miner)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 15:35:45 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="30923"; mail-complaints-to="txtcon@i2pmail.org"
View all headers
 Anonymous wrote:

Hi Retro Guy,

surprised that you still link to RT. I don't object, but aren't
you afraid that this attract some peoples attention in these
times ?

Everybody lies, nobody attract my attention. So, don't worry.

Anyway, the RT site only displays 403 for me, seems like they
don't want tor traffic, or they are ddosed.

Usualy I put such crap into black list to avoid visit on their
site accidentally in the future.

--
Miner

From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:08 UTC
From: retro...@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:08:53 -0700
View all headers
On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:09:28 +0000
Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous) wrote:

Hi Retro Guy,

surprised that you still link to RT. I don't object, but aren't you afraid that this attract some peoples attention in these times ?

I have feeds from RT for those who want to read them. Same for BBC. I leave it up to users what they want to see and no, I'm not going to remove the feeds because some might think I should follow the fear of words that the big sites follow.

Users should be able to find what they want, whether other people want them to or not.

Anyway, the RT site only displays 403 for me, seems like they don't want tor traffic, or they are ddosed.

I had not checked until now but I get the same error using tor. I wonder if it's intentional tor blocking or ?