Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  nodelist  faq  

Style may not be the answer, but at least it's a workable alternative.


rocksolid / General / Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet

SubjectAuthor
* Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planetJohn Doe
`* Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planetRetro Guy
 `* Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planetJohn Doe
  `* Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planetRetro Guy
   `* Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planetJohn Doe
    `- Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planetRetro Guy

1
Subject: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
From: John Doe
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29 UTC
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!.POSTED.127.76.124.96!not-for-mail
From: inva...@invalid.invalid (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Message-ID: <q6vi0i$1c6v$1@novabbs.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: novabbs.com; posting-account="1f1792"; posting-host="127.76.124.96";
logging-data="45279"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
Message-ID: <0vddq0vmE/y+zmv0R6NIZw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <FjyibQ98eu1POspuIcIO6A==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <V5bLlsK1cnOwfVSOfry0sw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>


Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Organization: novabbs
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:14 UTC
References: 1
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!.POSTED.ip68-2-45-86.ph.ph.cox.net!not-for-mail
From: retro_...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:14:43 -0700
Organization: novabbs
Message-ID: <20190322021443.72863606@desktop14.dt>
References: <q6vi0i$1c6v$1@novabbs.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: novabbs.com; posting-account="retro2"; posting-host="ip68-2-45-86.ph.ph.cox.net:68.2.45.86";
logging-data="15304"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
X-Newsreader: Claws Mail 3.11.1 (GTK+ 2.24.25; x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
View all headers
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Message-ID: <0vddq0vmE/y+zmv0R6NIZw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <FjyibQ98eu1POspuIcIO6A==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <V5bLlsK1cnOwfVSOfry0sw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>

testing now in rocksolid.feeds.tracker2_postman_i2p

Let's see if better or worse. If it's improved, I'll make some more
changes.

--
Posted via novabbs




Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
From: John Doe
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:13 UTC
References: 1 2
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!.POSTED.127.76.124.96!not-for-mail
From: inva...@invalid.invalid (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Message-ID: <q7dj38$66b$1@novabbs.com>
References: <q6vi0i$1c6v$1@novabbs.com> <20190322021443.72863606@desktop14.dt>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: novabbs.com; posting-account="1f1792"; posting-host="127.76.124.96";
logging-data="6347"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
On 2019-03-22 02:14, you wrote:

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Message-ID: <0vddq0vmE/y+zmv0R6NIZw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <FjyibQ98eu1POspuIcIO6A==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <V5bLlsK1cnOwfVSOfry0sw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>

testing now in rocksolid.feeds.tracker2_postman_i2p

Let's see if better or worse. If it's improved, I'll make some more
changes.

There is no new messages a long time.


Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Organization: novabbs
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 23:25 UTC
References: 1 2 3
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!.POSTED.ip68-2-45-86.ph.ph.cox.net!not-for-mail
From: retro_...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:25:20 -0700
Organization: novabbs
Message-ID: <20190326162520.6eb5439d@desktop14.dt>
References: <q6vi0i$1c6v$1@novabbs.com>
<20190322021443.72863606@desktop14.dt>
<q7dj38$66b$1@novabbs.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: novabbs.com; posting-account="retro2"; posting-host="ip68-2-45-86.ph.ph.cox.net:68.2.45.86";
logging-data="64240"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
X-Newsreader: Claws Mail 3.11.1 (GTK+ 2.24.25; x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
View all headers
On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 2019-03-22 02:14, you wrote:

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Message-ID: <0vddq0vmE/y+zmv0R6NIZw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <FjyibQ98eu1POspuIcIO6A==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <V5bLlsK1cnOwfVSOfry0sw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>

testing now in rocksolid.feeds.tracker2_postman_i2p

Let's see if better or worse. If it's improved, I'll make some more
changes.

There is no new messages a long time.

Seems I may have been blocked. I probably hit the server too many times
too quickly while setting up and got blacklisted.

I don't want to abuse a server, but it may have appeared that way.
There should be a few new posts soon.

--
Posted via novabbs




Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
From: John Doe
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:34 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!.POSTED.127.76.124.96!not-for-mail
From: inva...@invalid.invalid (John Doe)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:34:03 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: rocksolid2 (news.novabbs.com)
Message-ID: <q7i4e9$7b1$1@novabbs.com>
References: <q6vi0i$1c6v$1@novabbs.com> <20190322021443.72863606@desktop14.dt> <q7dj38$66b$1@novabbs.com> <20190326162520.6eb5439d@desktop14.dt>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:34:03 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: novabbs.com; posting-account="1f1792"; posting-host="127.76.124.96";
logging-data="7521"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
On 2019-03-26 16:25, you wrote:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 2019-03-22 02:14, you wrote:

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Message-ID: <0vddq0vmE/y+zmv0R6NIZw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <FjyibQ98eu1POspuIcIO6A==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <V5bLlsK1cnOwfVSOfry0sw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>

testing now in rocksolid.feeds.tracker2_postman_i2p

Let's see if better or worse. If it's improved, I'll make some more
changes.

There is no new messages a long time.

Seems I may have been blocked. I probably hit the server too many times
too quickly while setting up and got blacklisted.

I don't want to abuse a server, but it may have appeared that way. There
should be a few new posts soon.

There is no dublicate messages.


Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Organization: novabbs
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 05:35 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5
Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!.POSTED.ip68-2-45-86.ph.ph.cox.net!not-for-mail
From: retro_...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Duplicate messages in rocksolid.feeds.i2p.planet
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 22:35:18 -0700
Organization: novabbs
Message-ID: <20190407223518.759f9c70@desktop14.dt>
References: <q6vi0i$1c6v$1@novabbs.com>
<20190322021443.72863606@desktop14.dt>
<q7dj38$66b$1@novabbs.com>
<20190326162520.6eb5439d@desktop14.dt>
<q7i4e9$7b1$1@novabbs.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: novabbs.com; posting-account="retro2"; posting-host="ip68-2-45-86.ph.ph.cox.net:68.2.45.86";
logging-data="53794"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
X-Newsreader: Claws Mail 3.11.1 (GTK+ 2.24.25; x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
View all headers
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:34:03 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 2019-03-26 16:25, you wrote:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:13:29 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

On 2019-03-22 02:14, you wrote:

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:29:07 -0000 (UTC)
John Doe <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Message-ID: <0vddq0vmE/y+zmv0R6NIZw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <FjyibQ98eu1POspuIcIO6A==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>
Message-ID: <V5bLlsK1cnOwfVSOfry0sw==@rocksolid2.planet.i2p>

testing now in rocksolid.feeds.tracker2_postman_i2p

Let's see if better or worse. If it's improved, I'll make some
more changes.

There is no new messages a long time.

Seems I may have been blocked. I probably hit the server too many
times too quickly while setting up and got blacklisted.

I don't want to abuse a server, but it may have appeared that way.
There should be a few new posts soon.

There is no dublicate messages.

That's great!

I'm pulling directly from postman. I guess I'll need to skip planet.i2p
and go directly to the source.

Retro Guy


--
Posted via novabbs




1
rocksolid light 0.7.0
clearneti2ptor