Subject: newsgroups on rslight
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:02 UTC
From: Retro ...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:02:00 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="41332"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
I have matched the newsgroups available on rslight and retrobbs to those available on retrobbs2.i2p.

comp. and rec. are separated into different menus.

Eventually, I'll tackle alt.

Of course, if you want other groups see the nodelist to find settings for your newsreader. Most all Usenet text groups are available.

Subject: Re: newsgroups on rslight
From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 05:03 UTC
From: Retro ...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 05:03:22 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="16047"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
Retro Guy wrote:

I have matched the newsgroups available on rslight and retrobbs to those available on retrobbs2.i2p.

comp. and rec. are separated into different menus.

Eventually, I'll tackle alt.

Of course, if you want other groups see the nodelist to find settings for your newsreader. Most all Usenet text groups are available.

I've just added about 100 alt. groups to retrobbs and rslight. The groups selected are based on activity and sort of on topic conversation, so there are all sorts of subjects.

I plan to add these to retrobbs2.i2p at some point, but it takes about a minute to add them to rslight, and probably a couple of hours to add them to fudforum lol.

From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 03:45 UTC
From: retro...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 03:45:53 +0000
View all headers
Finally sorted the groups on retrobbs2 into categories. There are a lot of groups now, mostly on topic but a few might be junk.

I plan to add a few more in the next week or so.