A pain in the ass of major dimensions. -- C. A. Desoer, on the solution of non-linear circuits

arts / rocksolid.shared.entertainment / Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed

SubjectAuthor
* Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbedAnonymous
+* Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbedAnonymous
|`* Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbedAnonymous
| `- Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbedAnonymous
`- Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbedAnonymous

1
Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed

<42d55af5ec1e8fb2989c5ae94017eb73@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=229&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#229

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 16:54:26 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 16:54 UTC

https://github.com/monero-project/meta/issues/916

I don't really know the idiot who uses Windows in Qubes but he/she really needs a straight jacket:

https://forum.qubes-os.org/t/almost-entire-balance-2675-xmr-of-community-crowdfunding-system-ccs-monero-wallet-has-been-stolen/21826

I hope it was not fenced though i2p. You can't blame 3z for this but he got Internet priviledges so who knows. Microsoft had to pay 30 million in taxes because license to steal does not include tax shelter. I'm not the victim so I can laugh...

Just having Qubes does not equal smart... realy there are a lot of Dumb-Ass believers.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed

<d8c86009b0ebd1a7347c1d2595ea45cf@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=230&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#230

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:06:45 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:06 UTC

https://github.com/0xB44EFD8751077F97/monero-site/blob/6c25a8714b5f7c3863e91dac3fe48472c6b4b253/_i18n/ar/resources/user-guides/wallet_daemon_isolation_qubes_whonix.md#walletdaemon-isolation-with-qubes--whonix

If you plan to become a crypto-shylock take it slow and don't forget the fundamentals like accurate time sync. A hardware wallet is a whole lot better than software.

This is a funy story:
A computer illiterate family member is a crypto shylock enthusiast. He had 10 years ago about 30k (CHF equivalent) in crypto. The person uses only Win-doze for his computer needs so everyday a I prepared myself to recite a consolation speech for the inevitable. A few days ago I brought the subject "Surf and crypto up". "Yes" was the answer. "You are the luckiest Windoze user I know for not getting your crypto stolen". "For crypto I use a Google phone with a security key and a cloud sync block-chain wallet". I just fell on my ass, raised my hands and laugh... "You are no fool".

Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed

<236093ed32f1848beac250fe324c7b60@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=231&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#231

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 14:52:48 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 14:52 UTC

I hope that the Monero developers understand that Nashville is after them and include a gps time and get RNG from the last 3 digits of the time offset. It is not like they were not warned.

International Banking and Stock Markets use atomic clock because after all they are called synchronous comms.
Some idiots never learn and when they are put in jail for negligence they get new boyfriends like Baba...

Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed

<ee72b1121c2d4f8925ccbcae0f21bfa7@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=232&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#232

From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 17:06:54 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 17:06 UTC

After Flufy Pony got the precise watch that costs 250K, you would think that he understands the importance of precise time. Flufy even met personally with the "victims" of the Nashvile bombings. I even worned Mark Shaefer but "they know what is best for you".

http://retrobbs.i2p/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=417&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#417
http://retrobbs.i2p/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=422&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#422

Re: Monero Dumb-Ass gets pawned and robbed

<a6ad9491500bf42dc740beceaea49f3a@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=233&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#233

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 02:51:36 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 02:51 UTC

> hot wallet is on a Windows 10 Pro
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA