Subject: Gatwick airport goes back to analog
From: anon
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:01 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:01:55+0000
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-45247499

The picture is fucking priceless. I don't know specifically about Gatwick, but I have seen many times the old bsod of some Windoze system on these things. Some have to learn the hard way I guess.

lmao

Posted on def4.i2p

Subject: Re: Gatwick airport goes back to analog
From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:14 UTC
From: AnonU...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:14:00 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="24992"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
View all headers
anon wrote:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-45247499

The picture is fucking priceless. I don't know specifically about Gatwick,
but I have seen many times the old bsod of some Windoze system on these things. Some have to learn the hard way I guess.

lmao

Posted on def4.i2p

lol! Hey at least it works! Looks like they handled it pretty well.

Posted on Rocksolid Light.