From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Diary of a Madman
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 18:38:42 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 26 May 2023 18:38 UTC

I'm going to try to post something on this topic from time to time.

The Hackintosh Craze

While some Hackintosh computers can be traced to Macs getting Intel processors the craze took a life of its own once Steve Jobs died. If you were part of it, the handle Tommy Bahama should ring a bell. I did not build a Hackintosh but I pirated and distributed the OS. It was more of a badge of pride to be able to do it over the Internet. It was extremely hard to download with all the goon agencies trying to stop it. The craze was stopped once a bunch of smart people from Florida made a better Mac than Apple. Apple cried uncle and like a little bitch got on their knees and suckled from the lower tit of copy-write and patent infringement. The laws of copywrite/patents are intended to provide protection into the incipient phase of a business not for a trillion dollar operation.

US Never Defaulted on Debt Lie

I will not get into historical records to bring more crap. In 1982 bearers bonds became illegal and by 1983 there was international action to confiscate the papers. The holders were called Sicilian Mobsters and Money Launders. The current payment system by computer was instituted to prevent a repeat to confiscation. I just saw that the Wikipedia page was sanitized to some vague crap because it was probably getting to many hits. The Fed setup financial harmonics that ended Black Monday 1987.

--
Posted on RetroBBS