From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Soi Una Bruha (I'm a Witch)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 05:52:26 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 10 May 2023 05:52 UTC

Soi Una Bruha (I'm a Witch)

You can thank HighTimes.i2p for this story. High Times magazine was started by Forcade in New York in the mid 1970's. The printing was done in Mt. Moris an area that had a boom during Hemph for War (WW2) and went bust when Eisenhower deported the Mexicans that helped in the war effort (Wet Back program). There is also a DuPont fibers component etc... The original investors contributed "green" and "white" to the magazine. Forcade died a decade later and was ruled suicide. One of the original investors was a significant other that I met after this whole affair but was regurarly buying High Times. This story is about her.

One of my detox rituals is to go to an area where there are no people and nature is pristine. I return to civilization in T-shirt, shorts and a bag with documents around my neck. No money on my return but I'm met by someone I trust to help me reintegrate.
One of my significant other ritual, let's call her OI (original investor) was to create a drug dog potion and smear it on her luggage. This was one of her inventions that she tested on the drug dogs at a scholl in Texas. One day I told her that if the goons want to entrap her they could plant the drugs in her luggage and claim a random check. "It works against weak minded people also" was her answer. At this point in sounded a lot like Star Wars "you don't have to see my documents" and I was somewhat skeptic even though I trusted her completely.
My detox time came up and because some of her former associates were dying Jefrey Epstein suicide I agree to take her with me. She was also beautiful and a great lay.
Our return flight included a layover where we found out that our the last flight-leg was canceled and we had been scheduled 36 hours later. The airline employees were gone for the day and no arrangements were made for us. To top it all up the airport was not open 24 hours and we had to sleep outside with no money or food. My Spanish was good, much better than hers, and I pleaded to be left to sleep inside the airport which was granted. I had also a small bag of white in my pocket that I planed to ditch before boarding the last flight and that should have help with any hunger spells.
We waited and from time to time we would go to the bathroom for a bump. Somehow the airport employees told the cops and the cops showed up with dogs. I was having visions about being ass-raped by some hairy South American convict but on the outside I remained calmed. The dogs would not come closer than 15 meters dispite their handlers efforts to pull them towards us. All of a sudden like a scene from a wodoo horror movie OI got up, her eyes and whole demeanor was mean. She pointed toward the cops and said in perfect Spanish: Soi una bruha... What followed was something like: "You are bad people that are trying to hurt us. I curse you and your families to a painful death and souls distruction." It did the trick. The cops left in a hurry. After that incident all the airplanes that arrived treated us to 1st class leftovers. Yes I had champain too.
For years I used that line with her and the sex clap (where you clap at a low frequency and increase it) followed by Oscar=Academy-Award. She eventualy died of what was rulled natural causes when I was away for 3 days. The cops were to afraid to investigate. I cried for a long time like a baby until the next significant other showed up.
I did not tell this story for 15 years because I was afraid of being ridiculed but one day I heard a copy cat from a Belgian liquour smuggler (Italy to Scandinavia route). He had a necklace with the "evil eye" and when the Swiss border people tried to confiscate his load he used a similar trick. Hope you enjoyed the story.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light