Never let someone who says it cannot be done interrupt the person who is doing it.

interests / rocksolid.shared.offtopic / Re: Looking for the wrong people

SubjectAuthor
* Write a Letter to Some of the Most Evilest People on Earth!AnonymousLife
+* Looking for the wrong peopleAnonymous
|`- Looking for the wrong peopleAnonymousLife
`- Write a Letter to Some of the Most Evilest People on Earth!Anonymous

1
Write a Letter to Some of the Most Evilest People on Earth!

<99c8c95f9297b9fcdd5a17a7d2ea629f$1@dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=208&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#208

From: Anonymou...@rslight.i2p (AnonymousLife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: Write a Letter to Some of the Most Evilest People on Earth!
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:46:21 +0000
 by: AnonymousLife - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:46 UTC

Hello!😊This is inspired by my ‘Who Hell is Made For’ post.If you want to participate,follow the instructions below.By the way,don’t include this part if you decide to participate.Copy all that’s below.

Hey everyone! This is from the one who came up with this. This is an activity to maybe cure your boredom a bit. I call it ‘Write a Letter to Some of the Most Evilest People on Earth’! How does it work? You basically just write what you think about torturers, rapists, human traffickers, child pornographers, and/or other groups in which you think are terrible, in which what you write will be visible to the public. Including those groups.😏

By the time you see this, you might see that other people wrote what they had to say. If not, then you’ll at least see me! Copy what you see and paste it, write what you think about groups in which you think are bad, copy the instructions, what others wrote, and what you wrote and then post it. For example, Mary decided to participate and writes what she thinks about rapists. She posts the instructions and this:
-This is for all rapists.You’re less than maggots.
Richard sees this and decides to participate and writes to human traffickers and child pornographers. He posts the instructions and this on a different website:
-This is for all rapists.You’re less than maggots.
~Dear human traffickers and child pornographers.You should die in a fire.With your ashes thrown in the trash.

Here’s the catch: If you want to participate, you have to post all of this, what others wrote, and what you wrote on TWO DIFFERENT WEBSITES on the surface, deep, and/or dark web. I don’t want everyone posting the same thing on the same website. An important thing I should mention is that people will see older posts like this. For example, Henry might see this and decide to participate. He posts the instructions and this:
-Every single person that kills for fun is going to have karma directed straight back to them.
Angel sees this and decides to participate. She posts the instructions and this on a different website:
-Every single person that kills for fun is going to have karma directed straight back to them.
-All domestic abusers are chicken. Cowards and vile.
However, Flora goes to Henry’s website and sees Henry’s post but not Angel’s. Flora decides to participate and posts the instructions and this on a different website:
-Every single person that kills for fun is going to have karma directed straight back to them.
*Child pornographers deserve much more than jail time
If you see that, don’t correct them. It’s bound to happen and I want many different varieties of posts. Another thing is don’t criticize someone’s opinion or writing style saying it’s too harsh or lenient. You can correct facts in their writing, but no criticizing of writing style or opinions. That’s it. I’ll start:

-Hey all torturers, rapists, human traffickers, and child pornographers! I made a poem just for you! Please read it! It’s down below.
You’re life is blue and you do much too
keep yourself amused
So you get bad hobbies
that isn’t hanging out in
lobbies and getting a jobby
and getting a daughter named Molly
You know you’ve sinned and you know you suck
and you know that you’re actions don’t attract ducks
but you still don’t care and keep doing muck
You’re mean to the core and are what jail is for
or you maybe deserve more like karma and desperation knocking at your door!
Or the FBI! An eye for an eye! Hope the police catches you by surprise!
After that, you’re husband or wife will find out
you aren’t that nice and will feel like divorcing you
that night!
You’ll won’t be jolly and cry after you find that
you’re sentenced for life and have a ton of jail time!
PS.I’m a bad poet.Come up with something better that can put me to shame.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Looking for the wrong people

<b.1361.zvv96@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=209&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#209

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: Looking for the wrong people
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:12:32 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 20:12 UTC

>-Hey all torturers, rapists, human traffickers, and child pornographers

What about the people that use and pay them ? Would they not be a better target for your hate ?

--
Posted on def2

Re: Looking for the wrong people

<ccc1015464102b385f787e63ba909eee$1@dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=210&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#210

From: Anonymou...@rslight.i2p (AnonymousLife)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: Re: Looking for the wrong people
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 01:14:44 +0000
 by: AnonymousLife - Wed, 1 Jul 2020 01:14 UTC

True.They’re still main,though.¯_(ツ)_/¯
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Re: Write a Letter to Some of the Most Evilest People on Earth!

<e3549bfed1c74a1f22f44f345294bd89@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=327&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#327

From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 05:15:51 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 22 Jul 2021 05:15 UTC

where can i find some
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light