From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: zzz famous last words
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:02:17 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:02 UTC

http://333.i2p/topics/215-title

Yandex Translation:
Napalm Daddy tells you that the future of i2p is on the Rusky forum.

Big fan of Apocalypse Now and one of my favorite quotes is "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

I used speak smuggler rusky and at some point I knew how to say "I love you" but I never got to use it so I forgot.

In the great scheme: I don't care what some lawyer or peachneck 3 letter tells you, when you see that Tornado Cash went down, you have it cumming.

--
Posted on RetroBBS