From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: As Seen On TV
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:23:49 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:23 UTC

You see on TV people getting killed or injured by cops. You figure out that you are old and white and think you are safe... Wrong! I was sleeping in my hotel room at 1:30 AM when the cops busted in. Apparently some minor was sure that was the room of a dangerous criminal that was threatening her family, or that was the best story they could come up with. Who the fuck believes these idiots? Did the cops bother to check with the front desk where there was a copy of my picture ID? No because you need a PHD from Police Academy 3 to be capable of rational thought.

My ancestors warn me:
Beware of the dog from the front, the horse from the back, the crocodile from the sides and from all sides by idiots. Yeah you too are surrounded by idiots. Barricade and boobie trap your door. Guns locked and loaded. Well, you get the idea.

--
Posted on RetroBBS