Subject: Re: Things to follow if you are new at BDSM
From: Dead Pedophiles
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:01 UTC
From: kil...@pedos.now (Dead Pedophiles)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 12:01:24 -0500
View all headers
On 3/6/22 07:55, Anonymous wrote:
PEDOPHILES MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I know a lot of us have different fantasies. Are you looking for that pretty little adorable and underaged innocent little girl/ boy

The Usenet post that started this thread is clearly a criminal act. The very act of posting it is not speech; it is a crime. It is a highly indecent, criminal communication and falls far outside the free speech protections of any civilized society.

I require this sickening and salacious post be removed immediately.

--

Anonymous

From: Retro Guy
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:10 UTC
From: retro....@rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 18:10:04 +0000
View all headers
Dead Pedophiles wrote:

On 3/6/22 07:55, Anonymous wrote:
PEDOPHILES MUST READ, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I know a lot of us have different fantasies. Are you looking for that pretty little adorable and underaged innocent little girl/ boy

The Usenet post that started this thread is clearly a criminal act. The very act of posting it is not speech; it is a crime. It is a highly indecent, criminal communication and falls far outside the free speech protections of any civilized society.

I require this sickening and salacious post be removed immediately.

Yeah, the nocem message went out the same day. Talk to your provider
about honoring nocem.

Subject: Re: NSFW
From: Thank You Sir
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 22:09 UTC
From: tha...@you.sir (Thank You Sir)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.social
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:09:55 -0500
View all headers
On 7/16/22 13:10, Retro Guy wrote:

Yeah, the nocem message went out the same day. Talk to your provider
about honoring nocem.

Ah, I see looking at the headers it appears Mixmin has not caught this. I'm forwarding my complaint to abuse@mixmin.net. Thank you for pointing this out.

Perhaps Usenet needs a new cancel or flag message with PRIORITY HIGH: CRIMINAL CONTENT or something similar so admins can sort them in a different queue or grep command apart from the other laundry.

I apologize for having bothered you with it. You may feel free to delete my complaint message and this message. Really even the subject matter is a pollution of an otherwise good space. Sorry about that.

--

TYS