Depart in pieces, i.e., split.

rocksolid / Linux / I think my html coding is a little fucked up

SubjectAuthor
* HolaaGlenn
+* every journey starts with the first stepanon
|`* second stepanon
| `* what is wrong with the linebreaksanon
|  `- I think my html coding is a little fucked upanon
`- holaanon

1
Subject: Holaa
From: Glenn
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 09:01 UTC
From: ellenjon...@mail.ru (Glenn)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 09:01:23 +0000
View all headers
Hi people ! how to began as a hacker?! :twisted: Posted on RetroBBS II

Subject: every journey starts with the first step
From: anon
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:14 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 16:14:14+0000
wrap your head around this:

https://www.ccc.de/en/hackerethics

--snip
What are the ethical principles of hacking - motivation and limits

 Access to computers - and anything which might teach you something about the way the world really works - should be unlimited and total. Always yield to the Hands-On Imperative!
 All information should be free.
 Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.
 Hackers should be judged by their acting, not bogus criteria such as degrees, age, race, or position.
 You can create art and beauty on a computer.
 Computers can change your life for the better.
 Don't litter other people's data.
 Make public data available, protect private data.

The hacker ethics were first written down by Steven Levy in his book "Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution (ISBN 0-440-13405-6, 1984). He mentions the Tech Model Railroad Club at MIT, their members constructed a supersystem of relays and switches - some of them became core members the ai lab. They used the term "hack" for an "elaborate ... prank" with "serious respect implied". The hacker ethics evolved in a time when computers were scarce; and the people sharing a machine had to think about rules of cooperation.

The last two point are additions by the CCC from the 80s. After some more or less crazy individuals from the hacker scene had the idea of offering their "hacker know-how" to the KGB there were intense discussions, three letter agencies have a somewhat different opinion about freedom of information. As well were intrusions into outside systems considered more and more counter productive.

To protect the privacy of the individual and to strengthen the freedom of the information which concern the public the yet last point was added.

Hacker ethics are —like the rest of the world— as such in constant discussion and development. The above rules should be considered as guidelines and basis for discussion.

Send any comments and suggestions to the Chaos Computer Club.
--snip

second step is to grab the device of your choice and h

Posted on def4.i2p

Subject: second step
From: anon
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:25 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 16:25:41+0000
have some fun with the device(s) of your choice:

-explore
-exploit
-program
-read up
-try to understand the inner workings
-have a different os

and so on and so forth. In my opinion hacking is about learning and curiosity mostly. There are some darker parts which are also a lot of fun, but I would explore those later if I were you.

Have fun, anon.

Posted on def4.i2p

Subject: what is wrong with the linebreaks
From: anon
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 17:52 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 17:52:35+0000
it's just some messages (like this one).

Posted on def4.i2p

Subject: hola
From: anon
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 18:10 UTC
From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:10:09+0000
could it be that you actually want to ask:

"How do I break into computer systems over the internet, install my master shell to suck off all their data, than nuke the whole thing ?"

lol

good luck, compadre

Posted on def4.i2p

Subject: I think my html coding is a little fucked up