From: Anonym...@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: John Wick The Pet Vaccine Chapter
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 17:08:04 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 17:08 UTC

Comic books capitalize on general feelings and experiences. If you did not pass through a period when your car and your dogs were the most important attachments in your life, you have limited understanding of the movie and this true story. I hate to disappoint but there is no physical damage to people.

Pets are usually vaccinated around 5-10 years and you have to watch your pockets when this happens because the usual fee is about 300 credits. Pet vaccines are on a spectrum with the limits being: the ones that protect pets and the ones that protect humans from pet transmissible diseases. Most people are to stupid to know the difference because the word vaccine applies to all.

One day I was wondering through an area that was not regulated by human greed and I entered a Vet Pharmacy. I immediately recognize that the owner was a barter enthusiast. After some "feelings were shared" I was asked if I could procure some vintage car parts. Sure as hell I could but I did not want to have a one sided transaction and I asked if something of value could be exchanged. A French pet vaccine entered the equation. This vaccine was amazing with side effects less than 1 in 10k. I never had any problems with it and I was even praised by vets that lost some "easy money". I became the "Pet Vaccine King". For added safety margin I also enlisted my pets "registered dietitian" a meat inspection Vet and procurer of the food for my pets. Yeah a very good friend too!

The story does have a tragic ending. After a few years pets started to die from vaccines. I traced it to a piece of garbage that was profit driven and to Bayer (the heroine inventors). The whole vaccine market collapsed because the natural rate for pet problems was 4 times less than the Bayer side effects. Years later and apart 2 beloved female dogs one belonging to my female cousin and one belonging to a X-girlfriend were lost to Bayer products. It is true! God takes the good bitches first!

--
Posted on RetroBBS