Subject: Onion website offline?
From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:45 UTC
From: AnonU...@novabbs.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:45:39 +0000
View all headers
I’m doing a project in which I plan to create a chat room onion website on the dark web with notepad++. I’m using a root account on Kali Linux to do this. I’ve decided to use an apache2 web server for this website and my website (index.html) and all of its contents is stored in /var/www/html. I’ve already made my onion website and it’s address, which is located in /var/lib/tor/hidden_service/host name. However, when I try to open my website on the dark web, it says that my website is offline. It states ‘0xf0-The requested onion service descriptor can’t be found on the hashring and therefore the service is not reachable by the client’. Please help me with this issue and please tell me what I’m doing wrong and how I can get my website to show on the dark web. I’d like my website to be online from Kali Linux through the root account in the index.html file. However, I just don’t know why my website isn’t showing up and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Help.
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

Subject: Re: Onion website offline?
From: Guest
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:47 UTC
From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 17:47:08 -0500
View all headers
'0xf0-The requested onion service descriptor can't be found on the hashring and therefore the service is not reachable by the client'

Most probable cause: tor is not running or was not restarted after the creation of the hidden service. Do

service tor stop

service tor start

service tor status

and check again.

Btw, what you describe is the most insane setup I ever read about. I like it :-). I just can't figure what it's for, is that supposed to be a hackme ?

Subject: Viel spas :)
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 13:57 UTC