From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: YouTube auto-deletes comments with phrases critical of Chinese government
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 09:01:48 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 28 May 2020 16:01 UTC
Attachments: "GettyImages-1195327071-800x533.jpg"; name="attachment" (image/jpeg)

"This appears to be an error in our enforcement systems," YouTube tells Ars.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/05/youtube-auto-deletes-comments-with-phrases-critical-of-chinese-government/

wtf ? is this really just "an error" ? or does abc want to cuddle with china ?

Attachments:
Re: YouTube auto-deletes comments with phrases critical of Chinese government

<b313da0b0f64f41176ea4b6afa51256e$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=153&group=rocksolid.shared.news#153

From: Mei...@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Subject: Re: YouTube auto-deletes comments with phrases critical of Chinese
government
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 05:44 UTC
 by: Mei - Fri, 29 May 2020 05:44 UTC

They can't clean up anything else but this content goes away in seconds? They screw up often but I think this system is working just fine.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p