Subject: Re: def3.i2p css updates
From: dr|z3d
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 16:12 UTC
Attachments: front_page.png (image/png), login.png (image/png), post_view.png (image/png)
From: z3d...@i2pmail.org (dr|z3d)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 11:12:46 -0500
View all headers
OK, what I'm seeing live is very different to what I'm seeing locally.. I don't see any images in buttons here, the login page looks different, the front page looks different. If a do a diff of the forum.css file I uploaded and the one running on the site, there are very subtle differences in a couple of places.. a missing quote here, some truncated text there.. for example, on line 2232, in my css I have: ContentTable td table.tt tr:last-child td:first-child {
    border-bottom: none !important;
}

and in your css I see:
ContentTable[cellspacing="0"][cellpaddin table.tt tr:last-child td:first-child {
    border-bottom: none !important;
}

If I save any page and then replace the downloaded css with the css file I've uploaded, it looks "correct", so there's some corruption of the css happening between me uploading and you deploying! Attaching a couple of screenshots to demonstrate how the site should look.

Cheers,
--
dr|z3d

Posted on def3

Attachments: front_page.png , login.png , post_view.png