Subject: Darknetlive: News from the darknet (meaning only only tor in this case)
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 16:49 UTC
From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 08:49:49 -0800
Pretty cool news site with all kinds of aggregated news about the tor darknet:

http://darkzzx4avcsuofgfez5zq75cqc4mprjvfqywo45dfcaxrwqg6qrlfid.onion/

Most of the articles are about drug dealers or customers who got arrested in some way or other. I never realized that there are so many arrests connected to this, guess in normal news this info just gets lost.
Anyway, enjoy the site.

PS: just realized that there are also long link lists with all kinds of forums, imageboards and so on (none all the rocksolid nodes are included, though).

From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 10:26 UTC
From: Anonym...@novabbs.i2p (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 10:26:34 +0000
View all headers
Anonymous wrote:

Pretty cool news site with all kinds of aggregated news about the tor darknet:

http://darkzzx4avcsuofgfez5zq75cqc4mprjvfqywo45dfcaxrwqg6qrlfid.onion/

Nice site thanks for the link.

I never understood how having drugs sent to your home could be safe just because you bought them over tor. "Here's my address I trust you" wtf?

Most of the articles are about drug dealers or customers who got arrested in some way or other. I never realized that there are so many arrests connected to this, guess in normal news this info just gets lost.

I guess it's not interesting news until lea wants to scare people from time to time.

--
Posted on novaBBS
www.novabbs.com

From: Guest
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 12:03 UTC
From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 07:03:28 -0500
View all headers
"Here's my address I trust you" wtf?

A legit vendor earns more if his customers don't get busted, so usually this should work. Exceptions are if the vendor is busted himself and was stupid enough to have unencrypted customer lists (and yes, this stuff _is_ happening), or if it is not a vendor at all. but some lea scumfuck on the other end. But I agree - could be safer to buy whatever gets you high on the next street corner instead of over the internet.

Any maybe it could be a good thing to just give up this stupid prohibition thing and let everybody consume what he or she wants. I just read this article, and it was giving me some hope:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdv3j/colombia-is-considering-legalizing-its-massive-cocaine-industry