Subject: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks,
Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters
From: mj...@example.com (M.J.)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 13:40:02 -0400 (EDT)
Newsgroups: alt.books, alt.books.reviews, rec.arts.books, alt.censorship,
rocksolid.shared.general
 by: M.J. - Sat, 9 May 2020 17:40 UTC

Download free ebook:
<https://dl.bookfunnel.com/gxfx47g9e3>

————————

Your right to express yourself online and voice dissent is under attack like never before.

Gatekeepers, shills and control freaks have a vested interest in controlling the narrative and suppressing any non-comforming thought or discourse.

In his second book, internet naming expert Mark E. Jeftovic takes you through the tools and methodologies to take control of your own online platform, protect yourself against the moral judgements of others and keep your message alive and accessible.

The first part of the book explores the philosophy and phenomenon of cancel-culture througout the ages. Then the second half dives right into every technical component of your online infrastructure and how to structure it in a way that insulates you the most from being deplatformed.

If you're concerned about the state of free speech online or have a message that you want to get out no matter what, read this book.

Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters

<bd3eda751bf302861e0f72109fc37a78$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=134&group=rocksolid.shared.general#134

From: Mei...@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture
and other Online Disasters
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 20:54 UTC
 by: Mei - Sat, 9 May 2020 20:54 UTC

I think fascists should be deplatformed and fired then shut the fuck up. :)

Please ensure that everyone on Earth has to read this and no one is allowed to openly disagree or dislike this statement. My freeze peach is more important than theirs.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters

<r9a0sd$hi3$1@i2pn2.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=136&group=rocksolid.shared.general#136

From: trw...@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 19:00:00 -0400
 by: trw - Sun, 10 May 2020 23:00 UTC

>I think fascists should be deplatformed and fired then shut the fuck up. :)

While I will happily delete any facist statement on this forum, I can't deny that I use technology that is also used by fascists (like daily stormer, for instance, they have an onionsite).
To deplatform them on the tor network would mean to build effective censcoring mechanisms into it, and this will mean that it would cease to function for everybody. same for i2p, where they have arrived as well by now.
So as much as I despise them, I cannot fully agree to your statement.

cheers

trw
Posted on def3

Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters

<373bdf556720efab8ef37183921c47cf$1@novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=147&group=rocksolid.shared.general#147

From: AnonU...@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
and other Online Disasters
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 00:13 UTC
 by: AnonUser - Mon, 1 Jun 2020 00:13 UTC

> no one is allowed to openly disagree or dislike this statement. My freeze peach is more important than theirs.

You're no any different than any other oppressive censorship. It's like looking at the object in the mirror: exactly the same shit but from different angle.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
novabbs.org

Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters

<f562d5b4ac01e52b1fd84d29a902991c$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=148&group=rocksolid.shared.general#148

From: Mei...@rslight.i2p (Mei)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
and other Online Disasters
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:41 UTC
 by: Mei - Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:41 UTC

AnonUser wrote:

>> no one is allowed to openly disagree or dislike this statement. My freeze peach is more important than theirs.

> You're no any different than any other oppressive censorship. It's like looking at the object in the mirror: exactly the same shit but from different angle.

You started out with something clueless and finished with calling yourself an object and shit? I don't understand your humor.

Or is this an "enlightened centrist" demonstrating intellectual prowess by believing the most obvious sarcasm anywhere and attacking it like it proves some "horseshoe theory" bullshit?
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: Unassailable: Protect Yourself from Deplatform Attacks, Cancel-culture and other Online Disasters

<eb0c2163e4c9400368efb802548560ab$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=149&group=rocksolid.shared.general#149

From: anonym...@anon.com (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
and other Online Disasters
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:47 UTC
 by: anonymous - Mon, 1 Jun 2020 10:47 UTC

>You're no any different than any other oppressive censorship.

I beg to differ: we have TOS that excludes some content, but for example you can openly publish your criticism on us here. You think an "oppressive" team would leave your comment there ?

cheers

trw
--
Posted on def2