Subject: How to make dark web chat room with no scripts?
From: AnonUser
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 16:30 UTC
From: AnonU...@novabbs.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 16:30:58 +0000
View all headers
Hey. I’m a person that wishes to make a dynamic chat room on the dark web. I’d like to make a chat room that’s something like Talk to John Doe http://tetatl6umgbmtv27.onion/U1m1l/ /THEEND/ http://theendgtso35ir6ngdtyhgtjhhbbprmkzl74gt5nyeu3ocr34sfa67yd.onion/ Daniel’s Chat, or basically any chat room with design and color. It’d be even better if people could register and log in as members. However, I have no coding experience whatsoever and I’m attempting to make this chat room from tutorials online. I have found no tutorials that could direct me into making a chat room with no scripts on the dark web. The chat room that I’m currently working on uses php scripts and phpmyadmin in order for people to communicate. The tutorial that I used to make this chat room with php scripts is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-H2kOdwemI I also configured this website on the dark web by by editing the torcc file with HiddenServiceDir /var/lib/tor/hidden_service and HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:80, restarting tor and Apache, and catting out /var/lib/tor/hidden_service/hostname. The tutorials that I used to configure this are https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJ1tgJaRlI# and https
://2019.www.torproject.org/docs/tor-onion-service.html.en#three. I’m using a Debian Linux operating system and I also put the files for my website in the /var/www/html directory (and ONLY that directory). I really want to make a chat room on the dark web with adequate design that doesn’t require any scripts in order for users to communicate. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to perform this feat. I don’t know how to code a chat room with no scripts or possibly configure the website so that the website doesn’t have to include any scripts. I’m honestly lost. A chat room with no scripts is something that I really, really want to make, but I don’t know how to make one. Could someone please direct me or instruct me on how to do this? Is there any way I can code a chat room with no scripts or is there anything in particular that I could configure to do this? Are there any tutorials or places that I could go to? Maybe someone could possibly... teach or tutor me? Maybe there’s someone you know that could help? If you don’t know how to make a scriptless chat room, then perhaps a forum with no scripts? I’m also fine with making a forum, as well. If making a chat room with no scripts isn’t possible, then I can also make a scriptless forum that’s a lot like GreySec http://ytxmrc3pcbv5464e.onion/ or CryptBB http://cryptbb2gezhohku.onion/ This project of mine is something that is very important to me and I’d be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Does anyone know?
--
Posted on novaBBS
www.novabbs.com

Subject: Re: How to make dark web chat room with no scripts?
From: Anonymous
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 04:36 UTC
From: Anonym...@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 04:36:29 +0000
View all headers
I dont think chat rooms without JS is possible. Maybe make a forum like this one? (RockSolid is not bloated by scripts)