To live is always desirable. -- Eleen the Capellan, "Friday's Child", stardate 3498.9

computers / rocksolid.shared.i2p / Re: new outproxy

SubjectAuthor
* new outproxyanonymous
+* new outproxyAnonUser
|`* new outproxyarctic
| `* new outproxyAnonUser
|  `* new outproxyarctic
|   `* new outproxytrw
|    `* new outproxyarctic
|     `* new outproxytrw
|      `- new outproxyarctic
+- new outproxyGuest
+- new outproxytrw
+* new outproxyAnonymous
|`- new outproxyanonymous
`* new outproxyGuest
 `- new outproxyq

1
new outproxy

<0f623de89472d74f16e2ac8254e40f0e$1@def2.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=11&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#11

From: anonym...@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: new outproxy
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 00:54:18 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="23324"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Mon, 4 Feb 2019 00:54 UTC

or more like, 10 outproxies:

http://proxynet.i2p/

very nice !--
Posted on def2

Re: new outproxy

<10b259e4f07f22d200bab0a2191c8389$1@www.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#12

From: AnonU...@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: new outproxy
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 13:27:03 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="37722"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Mon, 4 Feb 2019 13:27 UTC

anonymous wrote:

> or more like, 10 outproxies:

> http://proxynet.i2p/

> very nice !--
> Posted on def2

Nice! Should be rather fast also.

"Zero-logging outproxies for the I2P Network" maybe, but don't ever trust
words, just be careful with every connection.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Re: new outproxy

<q41oo5$64t$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=15&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#15

From: arc...@i2pmail.org (arctic)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 19:47:31 +0100
 by: arctic - Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:47 UTC

Hello

Well it has no logging, its that simple. Welcome to try proxynet.i2p if you like and the
10 outproxies share the 1gbps fiber line with my tor exit..

Regards: arctic
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<5634606b98c3cbad73228388e9fa88a1$1@www.rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=17&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#17

From: AnonU...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 01:42:51 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="8919"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@rocksolidbbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Thu, 14 Feb 2019 01:42 UTC

arctic wrote:

> Hello

> Well it has no logging, its that simple. Welcome to try proxynet.i2p if you
like and the
> 10 outproxies share the 1gbps fiber line with my tor exit..

> Regards: arctic
> Posted on: def3.i2p

Well thanks for providing outproxies. Not everyone is willing to do that.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: new outproxy

<q43um7$sgc$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=18&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#18

From: arc...@i2pmail.org (arctic)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:41:09 +0100
 by: arctic - Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:41 UTC

AnonUser wrote on Thu, 14 February 2019 02:42
> arctic wrote:
>
> Well thanks for providing outproxies. Not everyone is willing to do that.
> --
> Posted on RetroBBS

You're welcome. Well I happen to be the only one in Sweden having my isp's full support running
my tor exit, so running outproxies for i2p is no big deal really. Its important someone dares to
stand up for anonymity and freedom, I do and have always done. May add I am 61 years old and a
deplorable as well, but I fight for everyone's right to privacy - even the leftists and antifa
thugs.

Regards: arctic

Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<q44kut$n16$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=19&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#19

From: trw...@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:01:19 -0500
 by: trw - Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:01 UTC

>Its important someone dares to stand up for anonymity and freedom, I do and have always done.

Amen to that. Much appreciated what you doing. And yes, as soon as you support tor/i2p/$privacytool, you do it for
everybody, even those you despise. It's a digital thing, either on or off (you can either support it or not). And as you
can see, I prefer free speech for everybody as well.

Is it so difficult in Sweden to run an exit node ? I was under the impression that the swedish laws on internet stuff
were pretty liberal...or is it just the companies blocking ?

Note that if you redact your message after posting, the change will only be valid on the node where you do it (in this
case def3.i2p). the other nodes will still carry the original message (this is also true for the news peers).

cheers

trw
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<q4auj9$3bb$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=31&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#31

From: arc...@i2pmail.org (arctic)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 07:22:31 +0100
 by: arctic - Sun, 17 Feb 2019 06:22 UTC

trw wrote on Thu, 14 February 2019 22:01
> >Its important someone dares to stand up for anonymity and freedom, I do and have always done.
>
> Amen to that. Much appreciated what you doing. And yes, as soon as you support tor/i2p/$privacytool, you do it for
> everybody, even those you despise. It's a digital thing, either on or off (you can either support it or not). And as
> you can see, I prefer free speech for everybody as well.
>
> Is it so difficult in Sweden to run an exit node ? I was under the impression that the swedish laws on internet
> stuff were pretty liberal...or is it just the companies blocking ?
>
> Note that if you redact your message after posting, the change will only be valid on the node where you do it (in
> this case def3.i2p). the other nodes will still carry the original message (this is also true for the news peers).
>
> cheers
>
> trw

Hello

I agree fully but sadly very few ppl understands this. Doing it for all even those you despise. About Sweden, well
liberal :) Not any longer. We criticise Putin and Lukachenko but are not any better ourselves. Since 2008 we have
something called the FRA law in action, which means the government can spy on just anyone with any means. Forget about
democracy and a court ruling, its all a play for the galleries. Sweden is today a totalitarian state where you *must*
agree with the official policy - else you get punished.

Its the home of political correctness which means if you have another opinion, you risk loosing your job and income and
get bashed or even hanged out in newspapers. This is the main reason I choose to fight the system. As you wrote,
everyone has the freedom to free thinking and expression which is even stated in the UN rule of Human Rights article
19.

About running a exit node, well if you do you get cut off simply. All logs handed over to the cops if they require and
our main carrier Telia (like at&t) does this +40.000 times/year. My isp is Bahnhof and they never do, not a single log
and they rely on a EU court ruling which surpasses Swedish surveillance laws. I am also fortune to have their full
support running my exit and outproxies here. Pretty sure I am the only one in Sweden having this trust. Being the oldest
tor exit in the world since 2006 helped + my age of 61 :)

Sweden is one of the 14 eyes and all traffic is directly feed to NSA via our FRA organization. They say they trace the
Russian traffic but as we all know, its everything and nothing less. This is today's World and worth fighting for to
help ppl get some kind of privacy at least.

Some technical stuff for the nerds. My system consists of a bunch of heavily optimized puters and extremely protected by
openbsd. Have a 1gbps new fiber line and when my exit is running good at 800mbs the daily traffic is 9TiB! A whopping 63
million dns queries/day and 75-100Gb dns data. Its why I must use the root-servers for dns queries because no one else
can handle that amount.
Running a system like this takes lots time to tweak and make sure it works as I whish. Good thing is, the more traffic
the better protection it is. You bet they have a hard time to figure out the traffic here. No logs or traces left ever.

Well just wanted to tell some of my system and my views. Unless ppl out there are ready to take a stand for free speech
and anonymity, it will soon all be gone. Best of all with this is you do sleep good at nights knowing you have done
something for others in order to help. More should do it...

Regards: arctic

Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<079f12d6e6f904a52170fa4326fc8a6b@def4>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=32&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#32

From: trw...@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 13:26:32+0000
 by: trw - Sun, 17 Feb 2019 13:26 UTC

>About running a exit node, well if you do you get cut off
>simply. All logs handed over to the cops if they require and
>our main carrier Telia (like at&t) does this +40.000
>times/year.

shit, who would have thought...

>My isp is Bahnhof and they never do, not a single log and
>they rely on a EU court ruling which surpasses Swedish
>surveillance laws. I am also fortune to have their full
>support running my exit and outproxies here.

wasn't it bahnhof that also hosted for wikileaks and piratebay ? sounds like you made the right choice here...

>Sweden is one of the 14 eyes and all traffic is directly feed
>to NSA via our FRA organization. They say they trace the
>Russian traffic but as we all know, its everything and
>nothing less.

i believe that is the same everywhere you look, oceania has always been at war with eurasia...
it is always the same kind of excuses. top of the line:
-organized crime
-war on drugs/terror/...
-childporn
and as a consequence, the "good guys" must be allowed to spy on everything, because they are the "good guys". what a farce...

> Some technical stuff for the nerds. My system consists of a
>bunch of heavily optimized puters and extremely protected by
>openbsd.

me likes...

>Have a 1gbps new fiber line and when my exit is running good
>at 800mbs the daily traffic is 9TiB! A whopping 63 million
>dns queries/day and 75-100Gb dns data. Its why I must use the
>root-servers for dns queries because no one else can handle
>that amount. Running a system like this takes lots time to
>tweak and make sure it works as I whish. Good thing is, the
>more traffic the better protection it is. You bet they have a
>hard time to figure out the traffic here. No logs or traces
>left ever.

well, the numbers are impressing. and also the remark about the high traffic making it harder to analyze sounds right to me...what concerns me a little bit on tor is that the much of the total load is handled by just a few fast servers...

anyway, keep it up. it is badly needed.

cheers

trw

Posted on def4

Re: new outproxy

<q4c7s4$rbk$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#33

From: arc...@i2pmail.org (arctic)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 19:06:57 +0100
 by: arctic - Sun, 17 Feb 2019 18:06 UTC

trw wrote on Sun, 17 February 2019 14:26
> > About running a exit node, well if you do you get cut off
> > simply. All logs handed over to the cops if they require and
> > our main carrier Telia (like at&t) does this +40.000
> > times/year.
>
> shit, who would have thought...
>
> > My isp is Bahnhof and they never do, not a single log and
> > they rely on a EU court ruling which surpasses Swedish
> > surveillance laws. I am also fortune to have their full
> > support running my exit and outproxies here.
>
> wasn't it bahnhof that also hosted for wikileaks and piratebay ? sounds like you made the right choice here...
>
> > Sweden is one of the 14 eyes and all traffic is directly feed
> > to NSA via our FRA organization. They say they trace the
> > Russian traffic but as we all know, its everything and
> > nothing less.
>
> i believe that is the same everywhere you look, oceania has always been at war with eurasia...
> it is always the same kind of excuses. top of the line:
> -organized crime
> -war on drugs/terror/...
> -childporn
> and as a consequence, the "good guys" must be allowed to spy on everything, because they are the "good guys". what a
> farce...
>
> > Some technical stuff for the nerds. My system consists of a
> > bunch of heavily optimized puters and extremely protected by
> > openbsd.
>
> me likes...
>
> > Have a 1gbps new fiber line and when my exit is running good
> > at 800mbs the daily traffic is 9TiB! A whopping 63 million
> > dns queries/day and 75-100Gb dns data. Its why I must use the
> > root-servers for dns queries because no one else can handle
> > that amount. Running a system like this takes lots time to
> > tweak and make sure it works as I whish. Good thing is, the
> > more traffic the better protection it is. You bet they have a
> > hard time to figure out the traffic here. No logs or traces
> > left ever.
>
> well, the numbers are impressing. and also the remark about the high traffic making it harder to analyze sounds
> right to me...what concerns me a little bit on tor is that the much of the total load is handled by just a few fast
> servers...
>
> anyway, keep it up. it is badly needed.
>
> cheers
>
> trw
>
> Posted on def4

Thanks. Yes it was Bahnhof that hosted wiklikeas way back. Well carrires/isp's handing over logfiles is common practice
today. Bahnhof is the only one here in Sweden refusing it by their EU court ruling. A very good provider for sure and
its why all ppl into security and anonymitu here choose them.

Abt a few igh speed exits, yes you are right but as long as more people don't wanna help, its the way it is. What is
important is the exit must be using extreme security as I do and also protect the exit users dns queries. All mine are
not using the root servers at all but tls and unbound to a buch of different public dns'es to help mask it all. Common
sense :)

Sadly lots ppl dont even use a firewall nor a secure dns while running a tor exit. It endangers the whole network
really. I will keep working here and do my best, its all I can do. Lets hope the whole surveillance world will collapse
and google, amazon and fb, twitter, insta will burn in hell. Its where they belong... So does the ppl supporting them.

Regards: arctic

Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<q73pcr$11i$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=35&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#35

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 18:59:23 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:59 UTC

Do they work with i2pd? I did not even open the site yet.
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<d4b47d5c49c7f46f369fc6a1da2364cb@def4>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=43&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#43

From: trw...@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:31:35+0000
 by: trw - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 20:31 UTC

just saw all the new registrations on planet.i2p, very nicely done by colors.

this line here:

>New host pink.proxynet.i2p added by zlatinb on the Add Key form at stats.i2p

made me think of this line from reservoir dogs: "nobody swaps any names. you are mr. pink"
lol
sure is one of the better ones from taratino

Posted on def4

Re: new outproxy

<qkg7e9$9k8$1@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=122&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#122

From: retrob...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 10:44:25 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 1 Sep 2019 10:44 UTC

don't work

Re: new outproxy

<0fc8427024c6b17da09db96f3afa1154$1@z5bqfv5v75kxy7pj.onion>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=123&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#123

From: anonym...@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:15:08 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="11434"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:15 UTC

>don't work

apparently all outproxies or defunct atm. try with tor directly.
Posted on def2

Re: new outproxy

<qkkk8u$aao$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=124&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#124

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 22:44:01 -0400
 by: Guest - Tue, 3 Sep 2019 02:44 UTC

For some reason I thought I saw the word Polipo which was a Danish group that had their modified Debian OS. Just
tripping...
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: new outproxy

<d6f95b0b9fae26d9629a7757fd96f0f5@def4>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=125&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#125

From: q...@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 17:53:18+0000
 by: q - Fri, 6 Sep 2019 17:53 UTC

>Polipo which was a Danish group

i know a proxy http server by that name. prefer privoxy, myself.

Posted on def4