From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Subject: Re: ai going bonkus
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:15:48 -0500
 by: Guest - Fri, 1 Mar 2019 15:15 UTC

What AI? It is not compatible with the financial system so it is dead on arrival.
Example:
In theory your Windows system optimizes itself faster and faster to the point where your Old Computer can do the job
also. You don't need a new computer or OS.
What are the chances? 0 that is not a capital "o" but a ZERO. Yes I was trained in AI and was a waste. Not even
basic optimization is not run anymore... Bloat them so they need a new one and throw the old one without any
possibility of recycling.
Sounds funny but it is NOT!
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: ai going bonkus

<3afac65bf72e3a690095fb3de341bc7b$1@def2.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#24

From: anonym...@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 15:38:19 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="12630"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Fri, 1 Mar 2019 15:38 UTC

Guest wrote:

> What AI? It is not compatible with the financial system so it is dead on
arrival.
> Example:
> In theory your Windows system optimizes itself faster and faster to the
point where your Old Computer can do the job
> also. You don't need a new computer or OS.

Windows is a massive resource hog. Your Old Computer is worthless if you
want to run it.

AI doesn't exist--
Posted on def2

Re: ai going bonkus

<3228bacb21f37bf1a91eea013d5ea626@def4>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25&group=rocksolid.shared.offtopic#25

From: 23943294...@anon.com (23943294923)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.offtopic
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 21:44:59+0000
 by: 23943294923 - Fri, 1 Mar 2019 21:44 UTC

>AI doesn't exist

whatever you want to call it, computers are today better than humans in many many things....which could lead to a terminator like situation, where some program develops its own targets....or it could lead to the situation where "i don't know what happened the ai did it" will become a standard excuse for every it fuckup that happens (this is true already today in some cases)...

Posted on def4