From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: I2P+
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 15:57:09 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 3 Jul 2019 19:57 UTC

Announcing I2P+ 0.9.41+ with improvements to graph rendering, automatic ajax refresh for /logs,
/graphs, /jobs and the tunnel manager index page, an experimental HiDPI mode for /graphs,
and various presentational improvements.

For more information and magnet/torrent links, visit: http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html
--
Changelog: http://skank.i2p/static/changelog.txt
Posted on: def3.i2p

I2P+ 0.9.43+

<qonmp5$o8$1@i2pn2.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=149&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#149

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: I2P+ 0.9.43+
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:53:52 -0400
 by: Guest - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:53 UTC

Announcing I2P+ 0.9.43+ with various improvements to the user interface and a new I2P-related glossary.
Since the last announcement here, the following changes have been implemented:

* SusiDNS: Decouple update subscriptions function from 'Save' button
and add separate 'Update' button; hide 'Reload' button
* Router: Wait at least 5 minutes after startup before building
participating tunnels (increased from 90s)
* SusiDNS: Implement per-theme css-styling of overview svg with
<noscript> fallback; custom styling for dark/midnight themes
* Console: Add :hover indicator on websites on /home and /sitemap when
javascript is required for the site to function
* Console: Add glossary page to help section
* Console: Add router floodfill status to /info
* Susimail: Only show floating delete confirmation if page contains
more than 25 messages
* Console: Add explanatory text and location info to /certs
* Console: Fix html on /configservices when not running via wrapper
* Console:
- Only show 'Delete User' button on console password section of /configui
if a user/pass has been configured
- Fix display of Windows only options on /configservice and simplify text
- Do not display "Rejecting tunnels - High message delay" in sidebar if
router.maxParticipatingTunnels=0
- Streamline /wizard and improve presentation
- Don't display Orchid plugin in iframe if embedded mode is enabled
- Make all external links on /home open in new tab and remove config option
- Only show cert sections on /certs if a certificate is active
- Fix placement of update download bar in sidebar (light/midnight)
* Router: Remove unnecessary sleep from NTCP Pumper and optimize
processing priority (patch from jogger)
* Router:
- Replace Tunnel Gateway Pumper threads with direct forwarding to the
appropriate tunnel to reduce latency, putting local traffic on a par
with direct dispatch method for participating traffic (patch from jogger)
* Console: Add NetDb country link to routerinfo flags
* TunnelManager: Fix Encrypted LeaseSet options
* Console: Add mini-tutorial for Firefox config to Configuration help page
* Imagegen: Slightly decrease size of rendered font for QRcode if
width >= 256px and slightly increase size of font for long text
strings if width >= 256px
* Tunnel Manager: Increase ajax refresh for index to 30s
* I2PSnark: Remove Chihaya and ICU812 from list of opentrackers
* Imagegen: Enhance presentation of random art demos; increase max
size of identicons and qrcodes to 1024x1024

For more information and magnet/torrent links, visit: http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html

Enjoy responsibly!
Posted on def3