C++ is the best example of second-system effect since OS/360.

computers / rocksolid.shared.i2p / Qubes ?

SubjectAuthor
* Unexperienced i2p Parrot usersGuest
+* >Tor in general is no longer safeAnonymous
|`- >Tor in general is no longer saferslightuser
`* Qubes ?Anonymous
 `* Qubes ?rslightuser
  `- Qubes ?Guest

1
Unexperienced i2p Parrot users

<rjoam3$geu$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=210&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#210

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Unexperienced i2p Parrot users
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 13:53:58 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:53 UTC

The OS is under constant attack. The biggest concern is at Download and First Update!

If it helps for the download you can use keybase and look for qubes_i2p pulic files. Outside keybase https://keybase.pub/qubes_i2p

Before your first update!
sudo apt install gnome-software
reboot
Select Software from the menu and go to Updates tab and download. Wait for reboot and install option. Click it! Don't wory if any of the other tabs don't work or if the system does not shut down by itself. Just reboot and your updates are installed at boot. I don't know how long this will work but it works now Sept 2020.

There are other ways you can update safely but PLEASE DON'T USE sudo apt full-upgrade or synaptic. You will be taken and have a corrupt router on the network (probably the smallest part of your problems but important to me)

While Tails does not carry i2p anymore I suggest you skip it on USB for a while. The download is poisoned every single time and if you update you are going to be poisoned 2.

Tor in general is no longer safe. It never was but now it is extremely obvious. If you have to use it make sure you have at least 3-5 routers going. At bootstrap your circuit gets watermarked and forward to an exit relay that sends your browsing via ipv6 to a local PhD (pay here dummy) contractor.

Keep your screen time in check!

--
Posted on def3

>Tor in general is no longer safe

<i.1431.255glz@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=211&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#211

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: >Tor in general is no longer safe
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 23:26:18 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:26 UTC

>At bootstrap your circuit gets watermarked and forward to an exit relay that sends your browsing via ipv6 to a local PhD (pay here dummy) contractor.

Proof ? Or are you just spreading FuD ?

--
Posted on def2

Re: >Tor in general is no longer safe

<f16e710a8ec201dcbb62544fe1196de2$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=212&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#212

From: rslightu...@rslight.i2p (rslightuser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: >Tor in general is no longer safe
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:39:49 +0000
 by: rslightuser - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:39 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

>>At bootstrap your circuit gets watermarked and forward to an exit relay that sends your browsing via ipv6 to a local PhD (pay here dummy) contractor.

> Proof ? Or are you just spreading FuD ?

I have yet to see proof of any of the nightmare spying bugs qubes comes up with.
--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Qubes ?

<i.1433.240zw8@anon.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=213&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#213

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Qubes ?
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:36:09 -0700
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:36 UTC

>qubes comes up with.

How do you know it is Qubes who was writing this ?

--
Posted on def2

Re: Qubes ?

<e8e802f07b2460099a89de5c26f1dd46$1@rslight.i2p>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=214&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#214

From: rslightu...@rslight.i2p (rslightuser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: Qubes ?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:18:02 +0000
 by: rslightuser - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:18 UTC

Anonymous wrote:

>>qubes comes up with.

> How do you know it is Qubes who was writing this ?

Just a guess. It sure sounds like qubes and they also posted '
If it helps for the download you can use keybase and look for qubes_i2p pulic files.'

--
Posted on: Rocksolid Light
rslight.i2p

Re: Qubes ?

<rjte4h$uqk$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=215&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#215

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:23:31 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 16:23 UTC

In theory i2p should be resistant to a taken OS. It is not! I started to see some Parrot and the occasional Kali corrupt routers.

This has been proven from more than one location on different hardware. 2 of my friends (the kind you share the defendants bench with) tried it for themselves.

Install Parrot and do the recommended sudo apt full-upgrade or use synaptic. Check if AnonSurf works... It it does you are lucky!

Try the first update with Software (gnome-software). Try anon-surf.

--
Posted on def3