From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Norway's Finest
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 15:17:33 -0400
 by: Guest - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 19:17 UTC

This dude is chased by a terminator drone. In desperations he strows away in plastic bags all his electronic devices.
Too late. In desperation he jumps in the water where he gets wacked.

Norway's finest official story: He fell down a flight of stairs because he did not eat poison mushrooms.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/74435/wikileaks-death-dutch-hacking-expert-had-kayaking.html
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Norway's Finest

<qjuqo8$97q$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=39&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#39

From: gue...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Norway's Finest
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 16:20:00 -0400
 by: Guest - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:20 UTC

This is something I would have expected for Assange. I am not surprised...
"Clear case of suicide, ladies and gentlemen, and here is Tom with the weather...."
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: Norway's Finest

<qjv1bi$gf7$1@novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=40&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#40

From: retrob...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 22:16:18 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 22:16 UTC

Guest wrote on Sun, 25 August 2019 20:20
> This is something I would have expected for Assange. I am not surprised...
> "Clear case of suicide, ladies and gentlemen, and here is Tom with the weather...."
> Posted on: def3.i2p

Not even surprising anymore. Even if he has died in an accident people now assume there is a good chance that's not true.

Look at Jeffrey Epstein in US, it's still an effective way to make someone go away and those in power who "suicide" people don't seem to really care anymore if we believe it's true or not.

Re: Norway&#39;s Finest

<c6716390a009fd2f90d3e06c902fafdc@def4>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=41&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#41

From: q...@anon.com (q)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Norway&#39;s Finest
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:05:36+0000
 by: q - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:05 UTC

>Not even surprising anymore. Even if he has died in an accident people now assume there is a good chance that's not true.

Can't blame them. This looks to much like payback.

>Look at Jeffrey Epstein in US, it's still an effective way to make someone go away and those in power who "suicide" people don't seem to really care anymore if we believe it's true or not.

Nobody will stand up for Epstein because of the nature of his crimes (that, by the way, apparently everybody in high society of the US knew about).

But while we are discussing about one dutch and one US american, people in the middle east get bombed by drones all the time. How many wedding celebrations has the US military bombed again in Afgahnistan ?

Posted on def4

Re: Norway&#39;s Finest

<fee17eef1e43ef5f48886823754cafde$1@www.rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=42&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#42

From: anonu...@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-p6r-this (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:14:06 +0000
To: q
 by: AnonUser - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:14 UTC

To: q
q wrote:

>>Look at Jeffrey Epstein in US, it's still an effective way to make someone
go away and those in power who "suicide" people don't seem to really care
anymore if we believe it's true or not.

> Nobody will stand up for Epstein because of the nature of his crimes (that,
by the way, apparently everybody in high society of the US knew about).

Definitely true. The idea is that those in power who (may or may not) have
killed him don't care anymore if anyone believes them, they aren't doing
things in secret anymore. It's like "whatever, what are you gonna do about
it?"

> But while we are discussing about one dutch and one US american, people in
the middle east get bombed by drones all the time. How many wedding
celebrations has the US military bombed again in Afgahnistan ?

Then the US lies "the wedding party was toting nukes" or "Assad is gassing
his own people". They don't care if we believe these lies anymore also.
It's not a good situation at all and I don't have any particular answer
other than to defend freedom of communication.

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Norway&#39;s Finest

<c2365e86156cd3534ca191f939961a8d@def4>