From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Subject: A Protocol To Change It Call
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 02:14:16 -0800
logging-data="8151"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 1 Mar 2021 10:14 UTC

GlblGvtTkn

Decenteralized voting system, hosted by node projecting LAN basic WiFi.

Biometrics secrue the wallet and are linked to keys. You may only have one wallet per bio sign.

Funds pool will be the main voting principle. ONE WALLET ONE VOTE. No node privalages besides geting payed the token.

Im drunk for gime and its like 4;am now...

anywho...

People can vote where the money goes and create a direct democracy from this seed.

I don't code much, just dream.

basically this proticol will set the ground work for a government held within a sepporate system outside what men control.

main loopholes:

1: wealth cap of .0001% of total tokens made at any given time within the chain

2: one wallet one vote! biometrics wrapped on a sepport algo or something like a wrapped btc but on chain for a encrpyted bio sig only read by the chain. also should be invissible...

3: voteing is for humanitarian work only, directly paying for equipment needed to make good things happen. I.E. Don't give the tokens to random trusts who want to get rich! Buy the childern some food.

5?: This chain is ment to be the bases for a governemtnt that can peacefully replace the dieing one.

6. Rules and Laws:
~accept all creeds and types of people no matter their color or religion or anything unspecified here.
~War is the problem that plegs us, do not fund the killing of the innocint or those deems wicked.
~Planting a seed that bare 100 more is the way we come together unified.
~They will look for god and find the devil, they will think he is the one and they will parash by their own hjand.

I hope this crazy ramble inspired someone out there to make the global govt token a reality.

this can be used to bring wealth from the trading of the token to those who need it most!

let people potition and ask for help and the community come together for those in need.

create projects and vote on them together, have no leader, let the protical be the machien that we can grow with.

humans are to slow and corrupt, one wallet one vote!

You are the ones to write the framework for a true and better future.

Please take this message and use it to create the global governance token!

The protical to unite the glob.

Sub net's:
1. htms / onion like net, free. broadcast LAN node paid for validation and POS side of net.
2. Transaction privacy between individuals, with open transactions to community funds. Only community 2/3 majoraty with chance for rebuttles.
3.registered business start up help and business obsorbtion of clear net resorces for low income arreas.

LAN network generator type thing converitng into radio waves, even a nice anana would do the trick i think? or maybe community paid for node plants?

Thank you for your time, I will never be back here again.

Have a merrychristmas!

--
Posted on def2

Re: A Protocol To Change It Call

<code.710.sani9@anon.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=420&group=rocksolid.programming#420

From: pos...@anon.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.programming
Subject: Re: A Protocol To Change It Call
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 04:52:34 -0800
logging-data="5327"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org"
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 1 Mar 2021 12:52 UTC

>Biometrics secrue the wallet
what is a non-lame method for this ?

--
Posted on def2