Don't stop to stomp ants when the elephants are stampeding.

interests / soc.culture.laos / SENESE OF HUMOR: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ( ຈັກກະພັດອາເມຣິກາໝັ້ນຍືນ...)

SubjectAuthor
* SENESE OF HUMOR: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ( ຈັກກSulilec @Email.com
`- Re: SENESE OF HUMOR: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ( ຈັກSulilec @Email.com

1
SENESE OF HUMOR: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ( ຈັກກະພັດອາເມຣິກາໝັ້ນຍືນ...)

<e7e12b03-76c6-4b4f-836f-dc1beec75f74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=993&group=soc.culture.laos#993

Newsgroups: soc.culture.laos
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 19:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SENESE OF HUMOR: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ( ຈັກກ
ະພັດອາເມຣິກາໝັ້ນຍືນ...
)
From: suli...@gmail.com (Sulilec @Email.com)
 by: Sulilec @Email.com - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 02:04 UTC

Dear Social Culture Laos forum,
As everyone who grew up here in yhr states, would get to learn that the July 4th of every year is the American Independence day. I am too thrill and happy for such day. (ຈັກກະພັດອາເມຣິກາໝັ້ນຍືນ...!! ) In addition, I truly believe that following 4th of July at about mid-July of every year is Laotian New Year. I do notice that a lot of Laotian in America have already celebrated such event started on April (which is still frozen ice on street for me, as I noticed). As for me, July is the most to ponder and righteous that it is truly for the Laotian new year. I have not yet notice plumeria (ດອກຈໍາປາບານທີ່ບ້ານ) bloom for it was placed in the container at home. However, so as it seems what blooms now in my area are garden vegetables and some already produce fruits, common flowers such as marigold, vine hydrangea, and roses (of course). And I was so thrill that I spot this flower at near city store, I remember that it was called ດອກຮັກ that I don't know what to call it in English. As I remember when I was in Laos, this ດອກຮັກ is the love of monard butterfly lava. I was not too thrill of that. But here in America, I have not seem such plants with its lavas. I was grateful! So happy and happy fourth of July to everyone! It is a joy, joy, joy time of the year...I hope you feel the same.

Sincerely,
Sulilec

(Posted from SULILEC GOOGLE ACCOUNT on 6/30/23; 9:52pm, Friday, eastern standard time) .

Re: SENESE OF HUMOR: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ( ຈັກກະພັດອາເມຣິກາໝັ້ນຍືນ...)

<5757752d-bfd8-4cd5-9c01-367cfce4aba4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1000&group=soc.culture.laos#1000

Newsgroups: soc.culture.laos