From: cyb...@cyber.com (Cyber-World)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the
reactionary ideologies and more of my thoughts..
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 23:22:02 -0400
 by: Cyber-World - Wed, 6 Jul 2022 03:22 UTC

Hello..

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about the reactionary
ideologies and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, so i think that Democracy is like a general
way of governing, since it is also based on the very important thing
that brings quality and that we call "competition", and Democracy comes
with like a balanced way of doing, since Democracy is not the being
unity of the country or the people of a country, but theoretically we
can practically make it an efficient system that minimizes at best the
risk of instability brought by the not being this unity, but Democracy
has a really important advantage and it is that it can much better
avoids the being stuck in a dictatorial act or acts of the dictatorship
of the only one political party that governs and that cause(s) big
problems , since the basis of Democracy first and foremost is that
Democracy is not confident in this or that political party, not even in
the one political party of communism of China of today that governs,
since Democracy has to judge the acts of the political party that
governs and it has to act correctly, so then we can think the kind of
dictatorship of the one political party that governs as being not the
general correct way of governing, also i think that communism of China
of today is not the general correct way of governing, but it is just a
kind of "reactionary" ideology that comes from a reactionary ideology
that we call communism, like neo-nazism or nazism, that is not the
general correct way of doing.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about communism of China and about arabs and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think that western countries are not
understanding communism of China and are not understanding Russia and
the like, so i think that the main problem is that communism China is
giving a lot of importance to "unity" of the country and of the people
of the country, so they don't like the risk of being instability that
comes from the not being unity of the country and not being unity of the
people of the country, so it is like a kind of nationalism like the
nationalism of Algeria or the nationalism of Russia that gives a lot of
importance to "unity" of the country and of the people of the country,
and of course we can logically infer that there is also many kinds of
nationalism.

More of my philosophy about the main problem and about Russia and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the Russia war against
Ukraine was not understood correctly, since i think that president Putin
of Russia and its government were viewing the Ukrainian government as
being an enemy that can attack Russia and/or creates problems to Russia
when it becomes part of Nato and then get more sophisticated weaponery
and such, so i think that this war between Russia and Ukraine is
unfortunate , since i think that the best thing that the government of
Ukraine has to do is to not be part of Nato and not to get sophisticated
weaponry that creates problems and it has to be peace with its neighbor
Russia. So i think that Ukraine has lacked the necessary wisdom so that
to not get into those troubles of war with Russia. Other than that i
think that the main problem in our world is that we have to implement
Progressive Capitalism of Joseph E. Stiglitz the recipient of the Nobel
Memorial Prize in Economics , and read about it below so that to
understand it correctly:

More of my philosophy of does big money brings happiness and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i will answer fast the following
philosophical question:

Does big money brings happiness ?

So i think that so that to maximize at best the being rich you have
also to know that you have to for example maximize at best the being
educated, like i am showing you below about how the jews maximize at
best the being educated , so then as you notice i am not just speaking
of happiness as being just individual happiness, since happiness is also
a "systemic" thing, so then i will say that when you maximize at best
the being educated and the being responsability, you can then say that
big money maximize at best the being happiness, so then i think that the
following video where a religious jewish says that money doesn't produce
happiness is not true, but notice that he doesn't say as i am saying
that when you maximize at best the being educated and the being
responsability, you can then say that big money maximize at best the
being happiness, so look at the following video so that you notice it:

They Are Programmed to be RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIdSFZSueGI

More of my philosophy about jews and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that jews(not the religious ones)
are really successful, since they are much more educated, since 61% of
them have higher education, also they are good businessmen and good
businesswomen and they create a sophisticated network that is based on
there merit and that brings much more quality. So i invite you to look
at the following video about why the jews are so much successful so that
to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJ5fCZ3r-A

Also read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views:

More of my philosophy about competition and about quality and more of my
thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, i think that quality in an atheistic system
comes from "competition", so then so that to be quality , competition is
first and foremost the will to fight, since even America’s military
argues that “will to fight” is the disposition and decision to fight,
act, or persevere, and notice that this will to fight is a cause of
quality that precedes the good smartness or good education as causes of
quality, and i think that competition is also the acts of competition of
the acts of being good smartness or/and the acts of being good wisdom
and such , so then what we have to be is to be competition that brings
the right quality, so then you have to be for example a competition in a
fight for life, and you have to be economic competition of Adam Smith
the father of economic Liberalism, and i invite you to read again the
following interesting article that proves that humans are naturally and
individually selfish and egoistic:

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So as you notice on the above interesting article about a study, that
humans are naturally selfish and egoistic since it is like a game of
"competition" where you have to get a big profit, but i think that i am
highly smart and i say that the seeking the big profit by being
competition is also regulated by antitrust laws, and individual
self-interest and egoism creates competition and by the mechanism of
competition we become self-interest and egoism of a group and of a
society or of a zone such as the European union and then we become
collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity in a society or in a
zone such as the European union or in global world and that creates
prosperity and happiness of nations, and also we have to say that when
we get a big profit we can also help the others by being solidarity,
so then we have not to be pessimistic about humans that are naturally
and individually selfish and egoistic, but we have to be patience since
it takes some time so that this individual self-interest and egoism
becomes collaboration and cooperation and even solidarity as i am
explaining it, and of course we have to be much more optimistic since
capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of
growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living standards for most,
and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to the owners of
capital and we have to be much more optimistic since self-interest is
most of the time regulated by competition to not lead to corruption,
fraud, price-gouging, and cheating, as has said it Adam Smith the father
of economic Liberalism, and notice that we have to look at competition
from a broader point of view since competition is also
competition inside a Democracy that fights efficiently corruption by
using different political parties and different political groups inside
the congress etc. and competition that fights efficiently corruption is
also the separation of powers in USA, since the U.S. constitution
establishes three separate but equal branches of government: the
legislative branch (makes the law), the executive branch (enforces the
law), and the judicial branch (interprets the law), so i think that for
example USA is much less corrupt than African countries or such
countries since they lack this kind of "competition" that balances this
way the powers.

So then i think i am highly smart and notice the following saying of Hitler:

“The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would
signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling
can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely
because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law
did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of
organic life would not be conceivable at all.”
― Adolf Hitler

Click here to read the complete article