Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 20:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Where have YOU PEOPLE been since May 21st?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:21 UTC

The day the music died, May 21st. I was hoping it would be forever. But I suspected it would not last. I really want to know how or why a bunch of people who post multiple times per day suddenly stop posting all at once on the very same day, then return all at once at the very same time. I believe you people are just one person - a real asshole. Were you in jail? The hospital? I was hoping it was the morgue. So much for hopes. Anyway, this place is yours once again - and you can have it. Come on, 'fess up, just this once turn to the truth and tell me why - why did your stinking music die on May 21st only to be resurrected on June 17th? It's just a newsgroup and not the end of the world, yet there is a part of me that has to admit that if I had a chance I'd strangle you to death if I ever got my hands on you. You deserve to be dead. That is why I thought maybe that's what happened when the music died on May 21st.