Conscious is when you are aware of something and conscience is when you wish you weren't.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Does it mean I'm going to die soon?

SubjectAuthor
* Does it mean I'm going to die soon?Thomas Joseph
`* Does it mean I'm going to die soon?bosodeniro@gmail.com
 `* Does it mean I'm going to die soon?Thomas Joseph
  `* Does it mean I'm going to die soon?Judith Latham
   `- Does it mean I'm going to die soon?Thomas Joseph

1
Does it mean I'm going to die soon?

<46f02097-304f-4f62-9da6-049d49e3d472n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9864&group=alt.life.sucks#9864

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 21:41:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Does it mean I'm going to die soon?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 04:41 UTC

Does dreaming about dying and waking up in a puddle of cold sweat indicate that I'm going to die soon? Why am I dreaming about it a lot lately? Even more importantly, why are some of the dreams enjoyable. Not all of them. Some, as stated above, I wake up from in a cold sweat. But others, others I can't wait to go back to sleep and dream about dying some more. I had one last night - one of many - that was spectacular, one of the best dreams I ever had. I dreamt that I was lying in bed dying of a terminal illness. I was on pills and had visitors. Everyone was laughing it up. I felt great. I remember sitting up in bed with 20 or so visitors hunkered around my bed, all laughing as I rambled on about how I'm going to die soon and I hope it's a fun experience. "It ain't fun", one guy says. He says he had an aunt who died in bed right before his eyes and it was agony the whole way. So I'm telling him my death is going to be fun and he's denying it like he's jealous or something. He is a friend. One of many. Since I learned I had the terminal illness more friends seemed to come my way. I don't know why. I could guess but that's about it. Anyway, I dreamt that I died and it felt good. I just sort of drifted out, very slow, like the sun going down and things getting darker and darker until everything goes blank and a really cool feeling comes into the picture, a feeling that is hard to describe. Nothing exciting or vavoom about it, just a really cool laid back feeling with a vibe that words alone can never possibly describe. Plus if you have to ask what death is like you'll never know. You will die and just be dead and that's it. Not me. I am going on to bigger and better things. I may stay dead forever. But in that death I will find comfort and a joy I never knew when I was alive. I know, I can feel it. Are ya feeling it with me?

Re: Does it mean I'm going to die soon?

<f1758ea4-4b8a-48f7-a06a-18f74130455bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9866&group=alt.life.sucks#9866

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Does it mean I'm going to die soon?
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 05:22 UTC

On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 9:41:24 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does dreaming about dying and waking up in a puddle of cold sweat indicate that I'm going to die soon? Why am I dreaming about it a lot lately? Even more importantly, why are some of the dreams enjoyable. Not all of them. Some, as stated above, I wake up from in a cold sweat. But others, others I can't wait to go back to sleep and dream about dying some more. I had one last night - one of many - that was spectacular, one of the best dreams I ever had. I dreamt that I was lying in bed dying of a terminal illness. I was on pills and had visitors. Everyone was laughing it up. I felt great. I remember sitting up in bed with 20 or so visitors hunkered around my bed, all laughing as I rambled on about how I'm going to die soon and I hope it's a fun experience. "It ain't fun", one guy says. He says he had an aunt who died in bed right before his eyes and it was agony the whole way. So I'm telling him my death is going to be fun and he's denying it like he's jealous or something. He is a friend. One of many. Since I learned I had the terminal illness more friends seemed to come my way. I don't know why. I could guess but that's about it. Anyway, I dreamt that I died and it felt good. I just sort of drifted out, very slow, like the sun going down and things getting darker and darker until everything goes blank and a really cool feeling comes into the picture, a feeling that is hard to describe. Nothing exciting or vavoom about it, just a really cool laid back feeling with a vibe that words alone can never possibly describe. Plus if you have to ask what death is like you'll never know. You will die and just be dead and that's it. Not me. I am going on to bigger and better things. I may stay dead forever. But in that death I will find comfort and a joy I never knew when I was alive. I know, I can feel it. Are ya feeling it with me?

I know you didn't ask but my whole fucking life fell apart virtually and literally in the last six or seven months. And I do mean fell apart literally and figuratively at the seams. The cost and loss to put it all back would be way way more than I was paying or prepared to pay so I was virtually homeless and losing my mind and memory and now I'm just slouching on a bed cuz all my creature comforts disappeared and got sucked up into the whirlwind.. It can happen believe me — go figure.

Re: Does it mean I'm going to die soon?

<b4e3a0ed-abc2-4a07-8e3e-4777ae8525dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9868&group=alt.life.sucks#9868

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 10:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 17:23 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> I know you didn't ask but my whole fucking life fell apart virtually and literally in the last six or seven months. And I do mean fell apart literally and figuratively at the seams. The cost and loss to put it all back would be way way more than I was paying or prepared to pay so I was virtually homeless and losing my mind and memory and now I'm just slouching on a bed cuz all my creature comforts disappeared and got sucked up into the whirlwind. It can happen believe me — go figure.

You'll live Bozo. You will survive - because that is the nature of your people. You will not only survive, you will
thrive. Your creature comforts are gone but they'll be back. I know you Bozo. You are a remittance man. I know it. You'll get help from somewhere to bounce back into the rut you were in before. Losing your mind and memory - yikes. Virtually homeless, that I doubt. And why the word 'virtually'? That alone prove you were not anywhere near homeless. Using the word virtual is just another way of saying, "Not entirely true but almost, so let's count it this time." Can we hear more of the story? Was it related to Ras and our newsgroup troubles, or was it something less important? I want to hear about your harrowing descent into normal life and how you are managing to cope with it, also wondering if there will be a complete bounce back to where you were before your whole fucking life fell apart. Entertain us, Clown! Come on, you owe us.

Re: Does it mean I'm going to die soon?

<t8g9pu$9es$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9869&group=alt.life.sucks#9869

From: judithla...@gmx.com (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 18:11:07 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:11 UTC

On 6/16/2022 1:23 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I know you didn't ask but my whole fucking life fell apart virtually and literally in the last six or seven months. And I do mean fell apart literally and figuratively at the seams. The cost and loss to put it all back would be way way more than I was paying or prepared to pay so I was virtually homeless and losing my mind and memory and now I'm just slouching on a bed cuz all my creature comforts disappeared and got sucked up into the whirlwind. It can happen believe me — go figure.
>

> You'll live Bozo. You will survive - because that is the nature of your people. You will not only survive, you will
> thrive. Your creature comforts are gone but they'll be back. I know you Bozo. You are a remittance man. I know it. You'll get help from somewhere to bounce back into the rut you were in before. Losing your mind and memory - yikes. Virtually homeless, that I doubt. And why the word 'virtually'? That alone prove you were not anywhere near homeless. Using the word virtual is just another way of saying, "Not entirely true but almost, so let's count it this time." Can we hear more of the story? Was it related to Ras and our newsgroup troubles, or was it something less important? I want to hear about your harrowing descent into normal life and how you are managing to cope with it, also wondering if there will be a complete bounce back to where you were before your whole fucking life fell apart. Entertain us, Clown! Come on, you owe us.

Somehow he's going to blame all his troubles on some unsuspecting woman,
"Cherchez la femme". I'm so happy now that my pursuit of Bozo went
kaput. Can you imagine someone as dignified as myself being with such a
loser?

Re: Does it mean I'm going to die soon?

<e1cf10e0-545f-444d-9317-ad7f955ca568n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9871&group=alt.life.sucks#9871

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 20:08:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 03:08 UTC

judith...@gmx.com wrote:

> Somehow he's going to blame all his troubles on some unsuspecting woman,
> "Cherchez la femme". I'm so happy now that my pursuit of Bozo went
> kaput. Can you imagine someone as dignified as myself being with such a
> loser?

Pretty telling, you blasting our Bozo as a loser and only a short time later the
multi posting vandals return to our group. Coincidence? I don't know. I knew
it wouldn't last. I was hoping the guy was dead. And I still believe it's just one
guy. Bozo popped in for a few posts then disappeared again and now those
who attacked him the first time - if they weren't perpetrated directly by Bozo
himself - have returned. I will have to create a group again. I did so the other
day but figured this was better. At the same time I did not completely trust
that the group would remain invasion free. I don't call Bozo a loser. He could
in fact be a winner. Some winners are assholes. In fact most are as I have
noticed over the years that it takes a real asshole to be a real winner in life.
Anyway, this place is once again NOT OURS.