Every day it's the same thing -- variety. I want something different.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Why is the World avoiding me?

SubjectAuthor
* Why is the World avoiding me?Thomas Joseph
`* Why is the World avoiding me?OllieNorthie@aol.com
 `* Why is the World avoiding me?Thomas Joseph
  `* Why is the World avoiding me?judith latham
   `- Why is the World avoiding me?Thomas Joseph

1
Why is the World avoiding me?

<d8c1701e-d2a0-4890-b81b-bd9bbadc693dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9841&group=alt.life.sucks#9841

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 17:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why is the World avoiding me?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 00:14 UTC

Turning it's back on me. I know some people have it rougher, or so they say, and I'm not going to argue. Somewhere in the world people are being tortured right now. Right around the corner from where you live someone is getting their head stomped in. Someone just learned they've got a terminal disease. This is some serious shit, I won't dispute that - but I don't sense conspiracy and complicity as I do in my problems which seem to be induced by other people. And when I say other people I mean all of them. All of them acting as team since time began, their sole mission to make my life miserable. And to do it in a new and improved subtle way never seen before. No howling pain, no frenzy, no screaming for help, no sympathy from anyone. They know just how far they can push it. They take it to the limit. Of course in time the limit will change as I develop a tolerance to their torment. They will need to become more bold and assertive - more cruel and vicious. I am grateful they are torturing me as they see fit. So grateful I will go out of my to never develop a tolerance for what they are doing to me - to constantly complain even if I'm not really upset - anything to keep them from upping the ante. I am truly grateful to have tormentors who know how to take things easy.

Re: Why is the World avoiding me?

<c25c7ebe-4e46-47e3-95a9-5f3423e55602n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9844&group=alt.life.sucks#9844

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 14:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Why is the World avoiding me?
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 12 Jun 2022 21:57 UTC

On Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 8:14:09 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Turning it's back on me. I know some people have it rougher, or so they say, and I'm not going to argue. Somewhere in the world people are being tortured right now. Right around the corner from where you live someone is getting their head stomped in. Someone just learned they've got a terminal disease. This is some serious shit, I won't dispute that - but I don't sense conspiracy and complicity as I do in my problems which seem to be induced by other people. And when I say other people I mean all of them. All of them acting as team since time began, their sole mission to make my life miserable. And to do it in a new and improved subtle way never seen before. No howling pain, no frenzy, no screaming for help, no sympathy from anyone. They know just how far they can push it. They take it to the limit. Of course in time the limit will change as I develop a tolerance to their torment. They will need to become more bold and assertive - more cruel and vicious. I am grateful they are torturing me as they see fit. So grateful I will go out of my to never develop a tolerance for what they are doing to me - to constantly complain even if I'm not really upset - anything to keep them from upping the ante. I am truly grateful to have tormentors who know how to take things easy.

What about Monkeypox? You do not mention it. Are you a mPox denier?

Re: Why is the World avoiding me?

<fbc7d859-8291-4d82-984b-354d0f0078d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9850&group=alt.life.sucks#9850

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 18:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 01:53 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> What about Monkeypox? You do not mention it. Are you a mPox denier?

Dude, I deny nothing. I am down with anything trending. Is mPox trending
right now? I think it's ancient history isn't it? Omicron was cool for a while,
the Delta variant. But they don't last long, always replaced by something
new. It's hard to stay current. I'm trying. I want to know all the good stuff
other people enjoy but I don't understand. I want to learn. I'm hanging around
with a lot of young people lately, trying to get a read on what's going down
before it happens. But they suspect me, I can tell. The other day one of
them looked at me and said to another, "Who's the old guy?" One of the
young guys who trusts me told him I'm cool, but the guy persisted. "How
do we know he's not trying to steal our secrets. I told you before, you can't
trust anybody over 70." But that's just one guy. Other than that I have wormed
my way in pretty good and will soon be delivering inside info your way.

Re: Why is the World avoiding me?

<0453fa1c-f9cb-4101-9c79-3d7c528dc557n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9853&group=alt.life.sucks#9853

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 13:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: judithla...@gmx.com (judith latham)
 by: judith latham - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 20:16 UTC

On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 9:53:07 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > What about Monkeypox? You do not mention it. Are you a mPox denier?
> Dude, I deny nothing. I am down with anything trending. Is mPox trending
> right now? I think it's ancient history isn't it? Omicron was cool for a while,
> the Delta variant. But they don't last long, always replaced by something
> new. It's hard to stay current. I'm trying. I want to know all the good stuff
> other people enjoy but I don't understand. I want to learn. I'm hanging around
> with a lot of young people lately, trying to get a read on what's going down
> before it happens. But they suspect me, I can tell. The other day one of
> them looked at me and said to another, "Who's the old guy?" One of the
> young guys who trusts me told him I'm cool, but the guy persisted. "How
> do we know he's not trying to steal our secrets. I told you before, you can't
> trust anybody over 70." But that's just one guy. Other than that I have wormed
> my way in pretty good and will soon be delivering inside info your way.

Monkeypox is transmitted by butt-fucking homosexuals. That's something you don't need to worry about. Even if you were gay, you're too old for some young buck to cornhole. Your biggest worry should be dementia. If ever you should be stricken by any debilitating illness, I will be there for you. That's what friends are for.

Re: Why is the World avoiding me?

<38ade42b-f32c-4565-aeaa-1d67296a1ec9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9856&group=alt.life.sucks#9856

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 21:23 UTC

judith latham wrote:

> Monkeypox is transmitted by butt-fucking homosexuals. That's something you don't need to worry about. Even if you were gay, you're too old for some young buck to cornhole. Your biggest worry should be dementia. If ever you should be stricken by any debilitating illness, I will be there for you. That's what friends are for.

Your post looks like something copied and pasted from GM over in the food group.
You are correct, I am not gay. I don't think. As for age, my latter day homo meetings
reaffirm my initial reaction, that they are preoccupied with sex to the degree where even
a withered old timer is enough to get them in gear. I don't read much about these new
illnesses. It's the boy that cried wolf syndrome. Every since COVID I need proof, not a
bunch of alarmist reports. Just let it come, stop advertising it all the time. As for dementia, I
believe that is the least of my worries. I don't see it in my immediate future. I am good
at reading it in people. I mean young people. I can look at them and see the old timer
within. First I set up my canvass. Then I gaze individually at those lined up before me.
They are here to have their future drawn. I do that. I gaze at them so deeply I begin to
tremble. The canvass accepts my imagery even without me touching it. This is ESP art
at its finest.