"It's when they say 2 + 2 = 5 that I begin to argue." -- Eric Pepke

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

SubjectAuthor
* Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
+- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
`* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerJerry Sauk
 +- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
 `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
  `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerJerry Sauk
   +* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
   |`* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
   | `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
   |  `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
   |   `- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
   `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
    `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerJerry Sauk
     +- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
     `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
      `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerJerry Sauk
       +* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
       |`* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerJerry Sauk
       | +- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
       | `- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
       `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills
        `* Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKlausSchadenfreude
         `- Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This SummerKWills

1
Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<tlg3hgtlk56002kde15hl2mod3a7t22blo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8554&group=alt.food.fast-food#8554

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 17:07:03 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 00:07 UTC

https://people.com/food/ancient-fast-food-restaurant-to-open-up-to-visitors-in-pompeii-this-summer/

Tourists will have the chance to see a 2,000-year-old snack bar in
Pompeii that's been remarkably preserved in volcanic ash for centuries

After being closed for business for over 2,000 years, a restaurant in
the ancient city of Pompeii is about to have a grand re-opening.

Business Insider reports that the "thermopolium," a fast food and
drink counter, has been excavated from the Roman ruins and will be
opened up to the public this summer. The ancient diner, which will be
available to view starting Aug. 12, was first discovered in Pompeii's
Regio V site.

It was located at what used to be a bustling intersection at the
corner of Silver Wedding Street and Alley of Balconies, The Guardian
reported last year.

While in operation centuries ago, the diner served up pork, fish,
snails, and beef. Archaeologists working at the site also found duck
bone fragments and crushed fava beans, which were used to alter the
taste of wine.

According to The Guardian, such restaurants were frequented by poorer
residents of Pompeii who didn't often have their own kitchen in their
homes. At similar thermopolia, typical menus consisted of "coarse
bread with salty fish, baked cheese, lentils and spicy wine."

Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<fdd4hg1lqmnobganla75ht164obold0bck@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8565&group=alt.food.fast-food#8565

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 01:15:49 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:15 UTC

On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 17:07:03 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://people.com/food/ancient-fast-food-restaurant-to-open-up-to-visitors-in-pompeii-this-summer/
>
>Tourists will have the chance to see a 2,000-year-old snack bar in
>Pompeii that's been remarkably preserved in volcanic ash for centuries

[...]

It would be neat to try. Just to find out how fast food was in
ancient Rome, if nothing else.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<UY2dnQzjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8820&group=alt.food.fast-food#8820

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:13:15 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 03:13 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> https://people.com/food/ancient-fast-food-restaurant-to-open-up-to-visitors-in-pompeii-this-summer/
>
> Tourists will have the chance to see a 2,000-year-old snack bar in
> Pompeii that's been remarkably preserved in volcanic ash for centuries
>
> After being closed for business for over 2,000 years, a restaurant in
> the ancient city of Pompeii is about to have a grand re-opening.
>
> Business Insider reports that the "thermopolium," a fast food and
> drink counter, has been excavated from the Roman ruins and will be
> opened up to the public this summer. The ancient diner, which will be
> available to view starting Aug. 12, was first discovered in Pompeii's
> Regio V site.

If you think it's the same BUSINESS that existed 2,000 year's ago, your a
complete idiot. All the was preserved in teh furniture.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<diijjg1kuh0gfja0i4cacbst1m1d22kqjt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8834&group=alt.food.fast-food#8834

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 01:48:31 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 08:48 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:13:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://people.com/food/ancient-fast-food-restaurant-to-open-up-to-visitors-in-pompeii-this-summer/
>>
>> Tourists will have the chance to see a 2,000-year-old snack bar in
>> Pompeii that's been remarkably preserved in volcanic ash for centuries
>>
>> After being closed for business for over 2,000 years, a restaurant in
>> the ancient city of Pompeii is about to have a grand re-opening.
>>
>> Business Insider reports that the "thermopolium," a fast food and
>> drink counter, has been excavated from the Roman ruins and will be
>> opened up to the public this summer. The ancient diner, which will be
>> available to view starting Aug. 12, was first discovered in Pompeii's
>> Regio V site.
>
>If you think it's the same BUSINESS that existed 2,000 year's ago, your a
>complete idiot. All the was preserved in teh furniture.

No one has even suggested it will be the same business. However,
it will operate as the original business. And, in direct contrast to
your pathological lying, it will be fast food.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8846&group=alt.food.fast-food#8846

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 03:54:01 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 9 Sep 2021 10:54 UTC

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:13:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> https://people.com/food/ancient-fast-food-restaurant-to-open-up-to-visitors-in-pompeii-this-summer/
>>
>> Tourists will have the chance to see a 2,000-year-old snack bar in
>> Pompeii that's been remarkably preserved in volcanic ash for centuries
>>
>> After being closed for business for over 2,000 years, a restaurant in
>> the ancient city of Pompeii is about to have a grand re-opening.
>>
>> Business Insider reports that the "thermopolium," a fast food and
>> drink counter, has been excavated from the Roman ruins and will be
>> opened up to the public this summer. The ancient diner, which will be
>> available to view starting Aug. 12, was first discovered in Pompeii's
>> Regio V site.
>
>If you think it's the same BUSINESS that existed 2,000 year's ago, your a
>complete idiot. All the was preserved in teh furniture.

If you think I implied it was continuously operated for 2000 years,
you're an idiot, Jenny.

But thanks for admitting they did have fast food in ancient Roman
times.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<yIWdnaomp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9034&group=alt.food.fast-food#9034

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 00:25 UTC

> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:13:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message
>>> https://people.com/food/ancient-fast-food-restaurant-to-open-up-to-visitors-in-pompeii-this-summer/
>>>
>>> Tourists will have the chance to see a 2,000-year-old snack bar in
>>> Pompeii that's been remarkably preserved in volcanic ash for centuries
>>>
>>> After being closed for business for over 2,000 years, a restaurant in
>>> the ancient city of Pompeii is about to have a grand re-opening.
>>>
>>> Business Insider reports that the "thermopolium," a fast food and
>>> drink counter, has been excavated from the Roman ruins and will be
>>> opened up to the public this summer. The ancient diner, which will be
>>> available to view starting Aug. 12, was first discovered in Pompeii's
>>> Regio V site.
>>
>>If you think it's the same BUSINESS that existed 2,000 year's ago, your a
>>complete idiot. All the was preserved in teh furniture.
>>

> If you think I implied it was continuously operated for 2000 years,
> you're an idiot, Jenny.
>
> But thanks for admitting they did have fast food in ancient Roman
> times.

I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a fact.

And another fact that you missed the first time someone read the article to
you... the diner is NOT opening up to serve food again. It is going to be
opened for VIEWING. Not for tasting.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<7040mgdlrs7d4iq2cgog4e0efifem8t88b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9039&group=alt.food.fast-food#9039

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:32:23 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:32 UTC

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:13:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>If you think it's the same BUSINESS that existed 2,000 year's ago, your a
>>>complete idiot. All the was preserved in teh furniture.
>>
>> If you think I implied it was continuously operated for 2000 years,
>> you're an idiot, Jenny.
>>
>> But thanks for admitting they did have fast food in ancient Roman
>> times.
>
>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a fact.

That there was no Burger King in ancient Rome isn't in dispute.
Your LYING and claiming there was no fast food is the issue.

>And another fact that you missed the first time someone read the article to
>you... the diner is NOT opening up to serve food again. It is going to be
>opened for VIEWING. Not for tasting.

To anyone who isn't a pathological liar, which eliminates you,
this doesn't mean there wasn't fast food in ancient Rome.

[Cue Jenny running away from his LYING being exposed. Again.]

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<pig0mg5p5bndjqa0li1ti7f6s3qjtipk5m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9043&group=alt.food.fast-food#9043

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:09:25 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:09 UTC

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 22:13:15 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>If you think it's the same BUSINESS that existed 2,000 year's ago, your a
>>>complete idiot. All the was preserved in teh furniture.
>>>

>> If you think I implied it was continuously operated for 2000 years,
>> you're an idiot, Jenny.
>>
>> But thanks for admitting they did have fast food in ancient Roman
>> times.
>
>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a fact.

The business doesn't exist today. Can't you read?

Regardless, it proves they had fast food in ancient Rome.

>And another fact that you missed the first time someone read the article to
>you... the diner is NOT opening up to serve food again. It is going to be
>opened for VIEWING. Not for tasting.

I never said it was serving food.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<5di0mgtinhjsskfmqja42kk7pvjocgcsvq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9048&group=alt.food.fast-food#9048

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:39:35 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 13:39 UTC

On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:32:23 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> If you think I implied it was continuously operated for 2000 years,
>>> you're an idiot, Jenny.
>>>
>>> But thanks for admitting they did have fast food in ancient Roman
>>> times.
>>
>>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a fact.
>>

> That there was no Burger King in ancient Rome isn't in dispute.
>Your LYING and claiming there was no fast food is the issue.
>
>>And another fact that you missed the first time someone read the article to
>>you... the diner is NOT opening up to serve food again. It is going to be
>>opened for VIEWING. Not for tasting.
>
> To anyone who isn't a pathological liar, which eliminates you,
>this doesn't mean there wasn't fast food in ancient Rome.
>
>[Cue Jenny running away from his LYING being exposed. Again.]

I can't follow Jenny's "logic." Apparently he is trying to say that
because it's not in operation now, it never existed. I think.

It just stinks of desperation. LOL

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<dsm2mgt9alcnofhn11n3ujd494m5vj0hnj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9054&group=alt.food.fast-food#9054

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 02:06:48 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 09:06 UTC

On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:39:35 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:32:23 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>>>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a fact.
>>
>> That there was no Burger King in ancient Rome isn't in dispute.
>>Your LYING and claiming there was no fast food is the issue.
>>
>>>And another fact that you missed the first time someone read the article to
>>>you... the diner is NOT opening up to serve food again. It is going to be
>>>opened for VIEWING. Not for tasting.
>>
>> To anyone who isn't a pathological liar, which eliminates you,
>>this doesn't mean there wasn't fast food in ancient Rome.
>>
>>[Cue Jenny running away from his LYING being exposed. Again.]
>
>I can't follow Jenny's "logic." Apparently he is trying to say that
>because it's not in operation now, it never existed. I think.
>
>It just stinks of desperation. LOL

He makes two claims.

1) That because modern fast food restaurants didn't exist in ancient
Rome, there was no fast food in ancient Rome.

2) Since none of the fast food establishments in ancient Rome exist
today, there was no fast food in ancient Rome.

--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<2684mg96127i4p426gmrla9k5v6nj7r22s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9057&group=alt.food.fast-food#9057

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 16:17:10 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:17 UTC

On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 02:06:48 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:39:35 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:32:23 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That there was no Burger King in ancient Rome isn't in dispute.
>>>Your LYING and claiming there was no fast food is the issue.

>>> To anyone who isn't a pathological liar, which eliminates you,
>>>this doesn't mean there wasn't fast food in ancient Rome.
>>>
>>>[Cue Jenny running away from his LYING being exposed. Again.]
>>
>>I can't follow Jenny's "logic." Apparently he is trying to say that
>>because it's not in operation now, it never existed. I think.
>>
>>It just stinks of desperation. LOL
>
> He makes two claims.
>
> 1) That because modern fast food restaurants didn't exist in ancient
>Rome, there was no fast food in ancient Rome.

Since he has a great deal of difficulty even recognizing fast food or
defining it, I can understand his problem here. However, since he's
been schooled on this numerous times, I can now only assume he's
lying.

> 2) Since none of the fast food establishments in ancient Rome exist
>today, there was no fast food in ancient Rome.

While there are businesses many centuries old (for example, Kongo
Gumi, a Japanese construction company established in 578 AD) it "does
not follow" that because the fast food business didn't survive since
Roman times, that it never existed. Therefore-- once again-- we have
to assume Jenny is lying when he makes this claim.

> Are local non-chain fast food joints on topic? Yes or No
"NO because if it's local, it's not fast-food."
-Jerry Sauk, who has never eaten at Al's Hamburgers because there is
no drive-through

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<gf66mgdb5533mip5dofk7oer044k9hoabr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9059&group=alt.food.fast-food#9059

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:51:12 -0700
 by: KWills - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 16:51 UTC

On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 16:17:10 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 02:06:48 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 08 Oct 2021 06:39:35 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>I can't follow Jenny's "logic." Apparently he is trying to say that
>>>because it's not in operation now, it never existed. I think.
>>>
>>>It just stinks of desperation. LOL
>>
>> He makes two claims.
>>
>> 1) That because modern fast food restaurants didn't exist in ancient
>>Rome, there was no fast food in ancient Rome.
>
>Since he has a great deal of difficulty even recognizing fast food or
>defining it, I can understand his problem here. However, since he's
>been schooled on this numerous times, I can now only assume he's
>lying.
>
>> 2) Since none of the fast food establishments in ancient Rome exist
>>today, there was no fast food in ancient Rome.
>
>While there are businesses many centuries old (for example, Kongo
>Gumi, a Japanese construction company established in 578 AD) it "does
>not follow" that because the fast food business didn't survive since
>Roman times, that it never existed. Therefore-- once again-- we have
>to assume Jenny is lying when he makes this claim.

Jenny clearly experiences serious anxiety attacks when he's
intentionally honest. Because of this, he actually NEEDS to lie.

> Are local non-chain fast food joints on topic? Yes or No
> "NO because if it's local, it's not fast-food."
>-Jerry Sauk, who has never eaten at Al's Hamburgers because there is
>no drive-through

A perfect example of Jenny having to lie.

--
"Save the Devil, Save the World."
S06 E08 of 'Lucifer'

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<m-CdnUxdhK-1jRf8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9237&group=alt.food.fast-food#9237

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:53:33 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 05:53 UTC

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> If you think I implied it was continuously operated for 2000 years,
>>> you're an idiot, Jenny.
>>>
>>> But thanks for admitting they did have fast food in ancient Roman
>>> times.
>>
>>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a
>>fact.
>
> The business doesn't exist today. Can't you read?
>
> Regardless, it proves they had fast food in ancient Rome.

No it doesn't. It just prove's it was a RESTOURANT, nothing about it
suggests it was fast-food. The words "fast food and drink counter" are your
own addition, not the word's of the archeologist's.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<50gkogpij8ve9hp0mc653lslbkvr9kqmv1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9246&group=alt.food.fast-food#9246

From: A...@B.C (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 01:32:32 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:32 UTC

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:53:33 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com...

>>>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>>>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a
>>>fact.
>>
>> The business doesn't exist today. Can't you read?
>>
>> Regardless, it proves they had fast food in ancient Rome.
>
>No it doesn't.

Yes, it does. You MUST lie, which is STRONG evidence that it
proves the opposite of what you claim.

>It just prove's it was a RESTOURANT, nothing about it
>suggests it was fast-food.

Except for everything mentioning it was fast food.

>The words "fast food and drink counter" are your
>own addition, not the word's of the archeologist's.

Do cease lying, gasbag. The URL has the words,
"ancient-fast-food-restaurant..."
From the site:

"Business Insider reports that the "thermopolium," a fast food and
drink counter..."

You have a serious mental health condition, gasbag. You NEED
professional mental health care to address your constant lying.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9250&group=alt.food.fast-food#9250

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 04:57:40 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 12:57 UTC

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:53:33 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:25:45 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>I made so much admission, in fact I did the opposite by proving that it's
>>>NOT the same business that exists today, which YOU just admitted is a
>>>fact.
>>
>> The business doesn't exist today. Can't you read?
>>
>> Regardless, it proves they had fast food in ancient Rome.
>
>No it doesn't. It just prove's it was a RESTOURANT, nothing about it
>suggests it was fast-food.

Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the title of the article?

Are you claiming "Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This
Summer" doesn't suggest it was fast food?

Is that how stupid you are, Jenny?

> The words "fast food and drink counter" are your
>own addition, not the word's of the archeologist's.

You LIE when you claim I added the words "fast food" and "drink
counter," or are you so stupid that you think I own People Magazine
now?

Is that how stupid you are, Jenny?

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<tpGdnbf_x57HvjH8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9484&group=alt.food.fast-food#9484

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:47:37 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:47 UTC

> On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:53:33 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> The business doesn't exist today. Can't you read?
>>>
>>> Regardless, it proves they had fast food in ancient Rome.
>>
>>No it doesn't. It just prove's it was a RESTOURANT, nothing about it
>>suggests it was fast-food.
>
> Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the title of the article?

The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.

Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way to
sharp for you.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<eiapqgprnll0nr9ghhr82afrlj3mc7l5ne@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9486&group=alt.food.fast-food#9486

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 04:03:49 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 12:03 UTC

On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:47:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:53:33 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message

>>>No it doesn't. It just prove's it was a RESTOURANT, nothing about it
>>>suggests it was fast-food.
>>
>> Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the title of the article?
>
>The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
>teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
>publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
>didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
>becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.
>Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way to
>sharp for you.

====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========

[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ X ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Typical racist Jenny response
[ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet

======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<e5opqglba22080qc4k4mml3c1m0jjelc3o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9498&group=alt.food.fast-food#9498

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 07:54:39 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:54 UTC

On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:47:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>No it doesn't. It just prove's it was a RESTOURANT, nothing about it
>>>suggests it was fast-food.
>>
>> Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the title of the article?
>
>The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
>teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
>publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
>didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
>becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.

It mentioned it a few times. This has been proved multiple
times.

>Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way to
>sharp for you.

Your LYING about what was posted only means you are LYING about
what was posted.
I know you'll run way from my request, but could you manage to be
honest enough to explain your pathological lying?

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<ldopqglbme7o4dmvjns6nnprb5iarvai30@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9500&group=alt.food.fast-food#9500

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 08:01:28 -0800
References: <tlg3hgtlk56002kde15hl2mod3a7t22blo@4ax.com> <UY2dnQzjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com> <yIWdnaomp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <pig0mg5p5bndjqa0li1ti7f6s3qjtipk5m@4ax.com> <m-CdnUxdhK-1jRf8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com> <tpGdnbf_x57HvjH8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <e5opqglba22080qc4k4mml3c1m0jjelc3o@4ax.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 16:01 UTC

On Sun, 05 Dec 2021 07:54:39 -0800, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:47:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
><jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>
>>> Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the title of the article?
>>
>>The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
>>teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
>>publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
>>didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
>>becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.
>
> It mentioned it a few times. This has been proved multiple
>times.
>

>>Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way to
>>sharp for you.
>
> Your LYING about what was posted only means you are LYING about
>what was posted.
> I know you'll run way from my request, but could you manage to be
>honest enough to explain your pathological lying?

It's interesting how desperation drive's Jenny's psychotic need to
lie.

He claims the article had nothing to do with the author. ??????
He claims the article doesn't mention "fast food." ??????
He claims the author did no research. ??????
He claims the author didn't read the article they wrote. ?????
He claims he's "too sharp" for me. ??????

OVBSIOUALY[sic]

ROFLMAO

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<frlrqghv3nr7jq4vv9iuf8g1nkadodqjko@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9511&group=alt.food.fast-food#9511

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <tlg3hgtlk56002kde15hl2mod3a7t22blo@4ax.com> <UY2dnQzjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com> <yIWdnaomp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <pig0mg5p5bndjqa0li1ti7f6s3qjtipk5m@4ax.com> <m-CdnUxdhK-1jRf8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com> <tpGdnbf_x57HvjH8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <e5opqglba22080qc4k4mml3c1m0jjelc3o@4ax.com> <ldopqglbme7o4dmvjns6nnprb5iarvai30@4ax.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 01:27:14 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 09:27 UTC

On Sun, 05 Dec 2021 08:01:28 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
>>>teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
>>>publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
>>>didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
>>>becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.
>>
>> It mentioned it a few times. This has been proved multiple
>>times.
>>
>>>Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way to
>>>sharp for you.
>>
>> Your LYING about what was posted only means you are LYING about
>>what was posted.
>> I know you'll run way from my request, but could you manage to be
>>honest enough to explain your pathological lying?
>
>It's interesting how desperation drive's Jenny's psychotic need to
>lie.
>
>He claims the article had nothing to do with the author. ??????
>He claims the article doesn't mention "fast food." ??????
>He claims the author did no research. ??????
>He claims the author didn't read the article they wrote. ?????
>He claims he's "too sharp" for me. ??????
>
>OVBSIOUALY[sic]
>
>ROFLMAO

It's even more obvious that he NEEDS to lie. The mere idea of
honesty causes such anxiety that the Gasbag cannot do anything but
lie. The sole exemption will be if he makes a mistake.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<tvSdnTjHIuZYm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9821&group=alt.food.fast-food#9821

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <tlg3hgtlk56002kde15hl2mod3a7t22blo@4ax.com> <UY2dnQzjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com> <yIWdnaomp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <pig0mg5p5bndjqa0li1ti7f6s3qjtipk5m@4ax.com> <m-CdnUxdhK-1jRf8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com> <tpGdnbf_x57HvjH8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <eiapqgprnll0nr9ghhr82afrlj3mc7l5ne@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:34:56 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:34 UTC

> On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:47:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the title of the article?
>>
>>The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
>>teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
>>publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
>>didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
>>becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.
>>Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way
>>sharp for you.
>
> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>
> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
> [ X ] You are lying, as usual
> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>
> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========

How could it already been explained to me, that was teh FIRST time I
presented that particular argument.

But please, by all means, show me where you responded to an argument that I
haven't even made yet.

I win, AGAIN.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<te68tghrflf0qpvnf2feno2l91pah5tg6v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9832&group=alt.food.fast-food#9832

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <tlg3hgtlk56002kde15hl2mod3a7t22blo@4ax.com> <UY2dnQzjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com> <yIWdnaomp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <pig0mg5p5bndjqa0li1ti7f6s3qjtipk5m@4ax.com> <m-CdnUxdhK-1jRf8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com> <tpGdnbf_x57HvjH8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <eiapqgprnll0nr9ghhr82afrlj3mc7l5ne@4ax.com> <tvSdnTjHIuZYm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 01:58:15 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 09:58 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:34:56 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:47:37 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>message news:glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com...

>>>The title of teh article to what you are reffering, HAs nothing to do with
>>>teh author of the actual article. It was written by whatever editor,
>>>publisher, or any jackass that did no resaearch whatseover, and probably
>>>didn't even read the article himself. And in this case OVBSIOUALY didnt,
>>>becosue the article itself doesn't mention the phrase "fast-food" at all.
>>>Sorry klous, there's no way you could have slipped that past me, I'm way
>>>sharp for you.
>>
>> ====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
>>
>> [ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
>> [ X ] You are lying, as usual
>> [ ] Typical racist Jenny response
>> [ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
>> [ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
>> [ ] Yes, it *is* private property
>> [ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
>> [ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
>> [ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
>>
>> ======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
>
>How could it already been explained to me, that was teh FIRST time I
>presented that particular argument.

LIAR!

>But please, by all means, show me where you responded to an argument that I
>haven't even made yet.

Already been done.

>I win, AGAIN.

If you proving yourself the liar you are equates to a win in your
mind, then you must "win" with each and every post, huh?

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer

<m2t8tg1k3nesqnsklajtd7foj2iskbt5sh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9837&group=alt.food.fast-food#9837

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 08:23:11 -0800
References: <tlg3hgtlk56002kde15hl2mod3a7t22blo@4ax.com> <UY2dnQzjHqB-HaT8nZ2dnUU7-NlQAAAA@supernews.com> <irpjjgtdcjo46l0dtvv7jf8u6ph1caejti@4ax.com> <yIWdnaomp80fDML8nZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@supernews.com> <pig0mg5p5bndjqa0li1ti7f6s3qjtipk5m@4ax.com> <m-CdnUxdhK-1jRf8nZ2dnUU7-VvNnZ2d@supernews.com> <glrkogph9mtqlpi9bdhhp4thsuepep6n3u@4ax.com> <tpGdnbf_x57HvjH8nZ2dnUU7-SHNnZ2d@supernews.com> <eiapqgprnll0nr9ghhr82afrlj3mc7l5ne@4ax.com> <tvSdnTjHIuZYm0n8nZ2dnUU7-WHNnZ2d@supernews.com>
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:23 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:34:56 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>How could it already been explained to me, that was teh FIRST time I
>presented that particular argument.

No it isn't, liar.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Re: Ancient Fast Food Restaurant to Open in Pompeii This Summer