Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Over rated piece of shit

SubjectAuthor
* Over rated piece of shitOllieNorthie@aol.com
`* Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
 `* Over rated piece of shitOllieNorthie@aol.com
  +* Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
  |`* Over rated piece of shitOllieNorthie@aol.com
  | `* Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
  |  `* Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
  |   `* Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
  |    `* Over rated piece of shitOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |     `- Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
  `* Over rated piece of shitJudith Latham
   `* Over rated piece of shitThomas Joseph
    `* Over rated piece of shitJudith Latham
     `- Over rated piece of shit<bosodeniro

1
Over rated piece of shit

<be9a6f2c-beaa-4589-af6e-f5fb684e0fe2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9049&group=alt.life.sucks#9049

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:42:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Over rated piece of shit
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:42 UTC

Charlie Chaplin. Have you ever laughed at one? They fucking suck. All in black and white and often bad quality and jerking too.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<e025d0de-62b1-4d16-8b2c-623c7fd304e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9058&group=alt.life.sucks#9058

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:10:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Over rated piece of shit
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:10 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Charlie Chaplin. Have you ever laughed at one? They fucking suck. All in black and white and often bad quality and jerking too.

I never cared for the guy. Believe it or not I found the guy more interesting in the few talkies he did. I did not go for the sad little clown. I know women liked it. Just as in real life every woman wants an Elephant Man or Quazimodo to care about. But only on the screen, not in real life. I am serious though. Not saying he made me laugh or I'd go out of my way to watch him, but I actually preferred the guy in the talkies. His characters in the talkies had a certain snobbishness that was probably closer to the real him than the clown from the silent shit he did. Why are we talking about this clown? Has he ever talked about us? Would he talk about us if he were alive? Let's dig him up and find out.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<3291965c-ddb4-49f3-b081-ea8f1de7804en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9316&group=alt.life.sucks#9316

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:34:08 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 04:34 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:10:55 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>

> > Charlie Chaplin. Have you ever laughed at one? They fucking suck. All in black and white and often bad quality and jerking too.
> I never cared for the guy. Believe it or not I found the guy more interesting in the few talkies he did. I did not go for the sad little clown. I know women liked it. Just as in real life every woman wants an Elephant Man or Quazimodo to care about. But only on the screen, not in real life. I am serious though. Not saying he made me laugh or I'd go out of my way to watch him, but I actually preferred the guy in the talkies. His characters in the talkies had a certain snobbishness that was probably closer to the real him than the clown from the silent shit he did. Why are we talking about this clown? Has he ever talked about us? Would he talk about us if he were alive? Let's dig him up and find out.

Where is he buried? In Hollywood? I hear they are silent on where he is interned.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<8304a4e2-f350-4c69-ae38-37305114da41n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9320&group=alt.life.sucks#9320

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:34:39 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:34 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Where is he buried? In Hollywood? I hear they are silent on where he is interned.

It's a big mystery in Hollywood and I hear Chaplin ain't talking. Nobody knows where he's buried. I'll bet he's buried in England. He moved to Europe later in life.

Hunted down another Jew today. Very proud of my detective work. I was watching Hogan's heroes (not one of my faves although some of the characters are pretty good), and looked up Verner Klemperer who played Colonel Klink. I remember him from an Eichmann film from when I was a kid. It said he was German. But then as I read deeper into the bio I saw that his father was Jewish and had converted to Catholicism for a time - only a time - then converted back to Jewish. I think the guy did a good job in the part. But there is nepotism involved as well. His father was Otto Klemperer, a famed orchestra leader - did some movie scores too I believe. I don't care, I just enjoy hunting them down. I love the way they go out of their way to avoid some of the basic truths - like saying a guy was an orphan or whatever only to then read further to find that he was taken in by grandparents who lived in Hollywood. Then it goes on to say he struggled a few years before finally landing a role, but it never says how he managed to live while waiting for the big one to come in. Yes, I love playing detective with the google search bar.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<su6iob$2m0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9322&group=alt.life.sucks#9322

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:59:55 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:59 UTC

On 2/10/2022 11:34 PM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:10:55 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>>

>>> Charlie Chaplin. Have you ever laughed at one? They fucking suck. All in black and white and often bad quality and jerking too.

I enjoyed his role as the dictator. He made Hitler look like the dunce
that he was.

>> I never cared for the guy. Believe it or not I found the guy more interesting in the few talkies he did. I did not go for the sad little clown. I know women liked it. Just as in real life every woman wants an Elephant Man or Quazimodo to care about. But only on the screen, not in real life. I am serious though. Not saying he made me laugh or I'd go out of my way to watch him, but I actually preferred the guy in the talkies. His characters in the talkies had a certain snobbishness that was probably closer to the real him than the clown from the silent shit he did. Why are we talking about this clown? Has he ever talked about us? Would he talk about us if he were alive? Let's dig him up and find out.
>

> Where is he buried? In Hollywood? I hear they are silent on where he is interned.

He's buried in the ground.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<3045c28a-4a35-4f7f-96cc-baa85a8be142n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9327&group=alt.life.sucks#9327

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:36:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:36 UTC

udith Latham wrote:

> Where is he buried? In Hollywood? I hear they are silent on where he is interned.
> He's buried in the ground.

When I lived in Hollywood I went with a group of guys from the poolroom to the grave of Chaplin and dug up the coffin. It was an exhausting procedure..

"Pull up the lid", barked one of the guys. "Just yank on it." As if he'd done it a thousand times. Another advice giver - God, I hate them.

"It's stuck", I said.

"Could be stink juice", one of the guys replied. "You know, when you start to rot the stink becomes almost visible and floats upward away from the body, getting into the coffin seals and gunning things up."

I didn't know if he was kidding or not and don't to this day. But I got the lid open. A wild stench puffed out. A gentle wild stench. Odd. "Get that flashlight on him", I yelled as one of the guys turned it on. What had seemed a black and white movie turned suddenly to brilliant color. I could see the face of the sad little clown. It looked even sadder than it did in the movies. He was dead, could not move, could not do anything. But his soul lived on, trapped in his bones, it's sadness seeping out and into the face of the famous silent clown, now more silent than ever, yet his inner expressions louder than ever as his soul takes up the fight and wordlessly expresses its innermost feelings in ways we cannot yet imagine.

I was able to communicate with Charlie through his soul. Wordless stuff, like talking with an alien from another galaxy and the meaning comes across by way of highly advanced translations and so forth. I asked his soul, "Will Charlie ever do another movie?" His soul responded, "Not if I have anything to say about it." The the soul went on to tell me that Charlie Chaplin really wanted to be a boxer but was pushed into the movies by dominant parents trying to turn their only child into a money factory. Before we shoveled the dirt back over Charlie's coffin I could hear his soul gently weeping - out loud! Creepy stuff.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<su7bk2$gj6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9337&group=alt.life.sucks#9337

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:04:17 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 04:04 UTC

On 2/11/2022 5:36 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> udith Latham wrote:
>
>> Where is he buried? In Hollywood? I hear they are silent on where he is interned.
>> He's buried in the ground.
>

> When I lived in Hollywood I went with a group of guys from the poolroom to the grave of Chaplin and dug up the coffin. It was an exhausting procedure.
>
> "Pull up the lid", barked one of the guys. "Just yank on it." As if he'd done it a thousand times. Another advice giver - God, I hate them.
>
> "It's stuck", I said.
>
> "Could be stink juice", one of the guys replied. "You know, when you start to rot the stink becomes almost visible and floats upward away from the body, getting into the coffin seals and gunning things up."
>
> I didn't know if he was kidding or not and don't to this day. But I got the lid open. A wild stench puffed out. A gentle wild stench. Odd. "Get that flashlight on him", I yelled as one of the guys turned it on. What had seemed a black and white movie turned suddenly to brilliant color. I could see the face of the sad little clown. It looked even sadder than it did in the movies. He was dead, could not move, could not do anything. But his soul lived on, trapped in his bones, it's sadness seeping out and into the face of the famous silent clown, now more silent than ever, yet his inner expressions louder than ever as his soul takes up the fight and wordlessly expresses its innermost feelings in ways we cannot yet imagine.
>
> I was able to communicate with Charlie through his soul. Wordless stuff, like talking with an alien from another galaxy and the meaning comes across by way of highly advanced translations and so forth. I asked his soul, "Will Charlie ever do another movie?" His soul responded, "Not if I have anything to say about it." The the soul went on to tell me that Charlie Chaplin really wanted to be a boxer but was pushed into the movies by dominant parents trying to turn their only child into a money factory. Before we shoveled the dirt back over Charlie's coffin I could hear his soul gently weeping - out loud! Creepy stuff.

You see very disturbed about the soul of Charlie Chaplin. May this be of
help to you.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/body-soul/

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<AcKNJ.33576$Y1A7.29761@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9339&group=alt.life.sucks#9339

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:28:08 -1000
 by: - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 08:28 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:su7bk2$gj6$1@dont-email.me...

You see very disturbed about the soul of Charlie Chaplin. May this be of
help to you.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/body-soul/

You fake jew — you are always trying to get people into your liberal
non-orthodox judaism which isn't judaism — which again proves that you are
not a real jew — and again I will say that you are a fake jew because you
never FAST and you never PRAY — yeah yeah we all know that Charlie Chaplin
was a jew and the hype over him was just that.

Charlie Chaplin suffered from two ugly divorces during the early years of
his acting career. His first divorce was by Mildred Harris, who accused him
of being mentally abusive — No wonder that Judith the fake jew is into
Charlie Chaplin — because "she" comes here to be abused and insulted — that
is why she is here . . . rinse, repeat —

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<48331681-1381-4a57-9aeb-30a551ed32d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9341&group=alt.life.sucks#9341

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 05:59:18 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 13:59 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 2:34:40 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Where is he buried? In Hollywood? I hear they are silent on where he is interned.
> It's a big mystery in Hollywood and I hear Chaplin ain't talking. Nobody knows where he's buried. I'll bet he's buried in England. He moved to Europe later in life.
>
> Hunted down another Jew today. Very proud of my detective work. I was watching Hogan's heroes (not one of my faves although some of the characters are pretty good), and looked up Verner Klemperer who played Colonel Klink. I remember him from an Eichmann film from when I was a kid. It said he was German. But then as I read deeper into the bio I saw that his father was Jewish and had converted to Catholicism for a time - only a time - then converted back to Jewish. I think the guy did a good job in the part. But there is nepotism involved as well. His father was Otto Klemperer, a famed orchestra leader - did some movie scores too I believe. I don't care, I just enjoy hunting them down. I love the way they go out of their way to avoid some of the basic truths - like saying a guy was an orphan or whatever only to then read further to find that he was taken in by grandparents who lived in Hollywood. Then it goes on to say he struggled a few years before finally landing a role, but it never says how he managed to live while waiting for the big one to come in. Yes, I love playing detective with the google search bar.

I knew Klemperer was a Jew. Sounds like he was maybe only half Jew. Enough to use it in Hollywood to his advantage,

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<94843479-87af-4d99-8850-865739076c5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9716&group=alt.life.sucks#9716

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:06:55 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:06 UTC

On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:59:19 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I knew Klemperer was a Jew. Sounds like he was maybe only half Jew. Enough to use it in Hollywood to his advantage.

His father was Otto Klemperer, a Hollywood music conductor. Yes, he was half Jew. But that is more than enough to qualify for membership. Not much different from being a nigger when you're only half Black. Seems in these ethnic matches it's the socially relevant one that wins out. If a White nonJew has a kid with a White Jew, the kid will be called a Jew. But only if he wants it. He can disguise his Jewishness if he so desires. Then trot it out as a key to open any door when it suits him. The guy did a good job as Klink. The characters made the show. It's on every weeknight and I find the stories boring and unmemorable, but the characters are pretty good. And guess what? The guy who played Shultz was also a Jew. I looked it up. I told you, I am a Jew hunter. But I go beyond that, in case some Jew is reading this and thinks it's all about them - my detective prowess with the google bar is used for all sorts of discoveries beyond mere ethnicity. Are they related? Is nepotism involved? Is there a large chunk of the celebrity's story that seems to be missing, especially from his early adult life? If so you know that's when he was sucking the cocks or getting plowed up the ass or whatever else it may have taken to open the door to glory.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<cf64db99-6934-4c05-ac19-5bc88b6b7344n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9717&group=alt.life.sucks#9717

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:10:16 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:10 UTC

Oh by the way, without using the star system you might as well leave the group now because, as I told you before, the guy is pushing us further and further back all the time. Our last threads are now on page 3 up to I believe page 7. It is not the end of the world. Not if the threads are starred. And don't think just because you see a few on page 3 that there aren't more on page 3. Just letting you know there are a lot of active threads that have been pushed way back beyond page 2. So if you want to respond you will just have to push a button a few times. Sicking, but hey, that's the way it is right now. I mean like it is what it is man!

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<0a4d7007-ccd6-484e-8b2d-d96dafe33888n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9812&group=alt.life.sucks#9812

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:47:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 23:47 UTC

Thomas Joseph wrote:

> Oh by the way, without using the star system you might as well leave the group now because, as I told you before, the guy is pushing us further and further back all the time. Our last threads are now on page 3 up to I believe page 7.

I had to go to page 13 to find this one, which starts the string of unanswered posts I mentioned earlier. I don't care. I don't blame Ollie for giving up. I give up too. But I enjoy posting, yapping away without interruption and even making sense sometimes, so it's another group for me. I created one yesterday but am befuddled on how to set it up properly. You can get to it. In fact I'll post the address here just to see if it works. I think I have to send you an invitation which I believe requires me to have you email address. I made it a moderated group even though I don't like the idea. It can be changed by me at any time. The name of the place is "Our Violent World" (of love) and I don't even know url. But if you pump those words or something like them into the bar I think the group will come up. If you can't get in that's a good sign. It means those not wanted can't get in either. Check it out. And if you know my email address, write me a short letter and let me know about the bird thing.

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<1a41b98d-01ab-4056-8b9e-ecadbf41ddb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9813&group=alt.life.sucks#9813

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 16:30:36 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 00:30 UTC

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 6:47:18 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Thomas Joseph wrote:
>
> > Oh by the way, without using the star system you might as well leave the group now because, as I told you before, the guy is pushing us further and further back all the time. Our last threads are now on page 3 up to I believe page 7.
> I had to go to page 13 to find this one, which starts the string of unanswered posts I mentioned earlier. I don't care. I don't blame Ollie for giving up. I give up too. But I enjoy posting, yapping away without interruption and even making sense sometimes, so it's another group for me. I created one yesterday but am befuddled on how to set it up properly. You can get to it. In fact I'll post the address here just to see if it works. I think I have to send you an invitation which I believe requires me to have you email address. I made it a moderated group even though I don't like the idea. It can be changed by me at any time. The name of the place is "Our Violent World" (of love) and I don't even know url. But if you pump those words or something like them into the bar I think the group will come up. If you can't get in that's a good sign. It means those not wanted can't get in either. Check it out. And if you know my email address, write me a short letter and let me know about the bird thing.

Ten four on that

Re: Over rated piece of shit

<1fd32a32-dc0a-438b-8c10-17fa7a0cfcb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9814&group=alt.life.sucks#9814

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:09:41 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 04:09 UTC

On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 7:30:38 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Ten four on that

Roger mother fucking Wilco brother man. Once I find a new place to call home I'll let you know. I never liked the name of this place anyway. I'm serious. I liked some of the people who used to post here. It was not a 100% suicide newsgroup but a lot of suiciders checked in from time to time. I did not care to talk with them, afraid that anything I might say, good or bad, could push them over the edge. Imagine going to court on that beef - "Egging on a suicidal person". But I am serious, I never cared for the name of the place. I do not think life sucks. I think it can and does from time to time, but not enough for me to name anything after it. I created a newsgroup yesterday. I have done it before. But making it secure from the sort of scum that has invaded this group is another story. It's a moderated group and you will need an invitation to "become one of us."

Well, are you one of us or not?