FORTUNE'S RULES TO LIVE BY: #2 Never goose a wolverine.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM — You disgusting fat cow you ate the whole box of chocolates...

SubjectAuthor
* VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM ---You disgusting fat cow you ate the who<bosodeniro
+* VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM -- You disgusting fat cow you ate the who<bosodeniro
|`* JUDITH LATHAM: Sombody close to you wants to hurt you<bosodeniro
| `- JUDITH LATHAM: Sombody close to you wants to hurt youBARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
+* VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM ---You disgusting fat cow you ate the who<bosodeniro
|`* _VALENTINE'S_DAY_FAKE_JEW_JUD<bosodeniro
| `- _VALENTINE'S_DAY_FAKE_JEW_JUD<bosodeniro
`- VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM ---You disgusting fat cowJudith Latham

1
VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM ---You disgusting fat cow you ate the whole box of chocolates

<uyfOJ.38771$i65a.7131@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9555&group=alt.life.sucks#9555

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM ---You disgusting fat cow you ate the whole box of chocolates
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:24:24 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:24 UTC

FAKE JEWS NEVER FAST AND NEVER PRAY!

I blame you and people like you for causing men to hang out with other men
or being gay -- a man has to be a psychotic desperate loser to even think
about being with such a paperweight:
https://www.deviantart.com/cahabent/art/Olivia-Wilde-400-lbs-request-584436602

YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW!

Not only are you a fake "jew" -- you are a fat nigger cow:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261845/Being-overweight-SAVED-life-400lb-woman-fell-NYC-sidewalk-claims-fall-killed-thinner-person.html

YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW:
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/

"sexual assault by herd of manatees"
L.O.L.

I suggest you stay away from the beach!

At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your life's
calling as a MILESTONE would work out better. Go away and leave our
newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
end of summer" -- L.O.L.

VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM -- You disgusting fat cow you ate the whole box of chocolates

<7PgOJ.28830$iK66.7275@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9616&group=alt.life.sucks#9616

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:50:24 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:50 UTC

[...]

<vSgOJ.8303$WZCa.3155@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9632&group=alt.life.sucks#9632

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:54:00 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:54 UTC

[...]

<1chOJ.12492$Mpg8.5274@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9701&group=alt.life.sucks#9701

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re:_VALENTINE'S_DAY_FAKE_JEW_JUD
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 14:16:58 -1000
 by: - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:16 UTC

[...]

<xzhOJ.22995$m1S7.20791@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9704&group=alt.life.sucks#9704

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: JUDITH LATHAM: Sombody close to you wants to hurt you
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 14:42:02 -1000
 by: - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:42 UTC

Judith Latham you fake jew — we all know that fat old jews like to live in
places like Kings Park New York — you bloated 56 years old monster — I tried
to call the telephone numbers you gave me and nobody answered: 631-663-3541,
516-474-7834, 631-474-7834 — I want to contact Gary Mauch and discuss your
weight loss program, maybe even Sara Latham cause she knows more about your
grizzle life-style — I have friends and family who live close enough to 44
1st Avenue, Kings Park, NY — you really belong back in Shoreham.

[...]

<sucq4p$pmq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9706&group=alt.life.sucks#9706

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM ---You disgusting fat cow
you ate the whole box of chocolates
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:42:47 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 05:42 UTC

On 2/13/2022 5:24 PM, FAKE bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> FAKE JEWS NEVER FAST AND NEVER PRAY!
>
> I blame you and people like you for causing men to hang out with other men
> or being gay -- a man has to be a psychotic desperate loser to even think
> about being with such a paperweight:
> https://www.deviantart.com/cahabent/art/Olivia-Wilde-400-lbs-request-584436602
>

> YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW!
>
> Not only are you a fake "jew" -- you are a fat nigger cow:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261845/Being-overweight-SAVED-life-400lb-woman-fell-NYC-sidewalk-claims-fall-killed-thinner-person.html
>

> YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW:
> https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/
>

> "sexual assault by herd of manatees"
> L.O.L.
>
> I suggest you stay away from the beach!
>

> At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
> sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
> marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
> first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your
> life's
> calling as a MILESTONE would work out better.  Go away and leave our
> newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
> whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
> end of summer" -- L.O.L.

Try as you may FAKE Bozo, you will never gain my affections. I don't
even want the real Bozo anymore. Neither of you is worthy of me.

Re: JUDITH LATHAM: Sombody close to you wants to hurt you

<pdqk0h51e90gkhqsd0lt8i5budt1thb27u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9708&group=alt.life.sucks#9708

From: bzs...@shell02.TheWor1d.com (BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:40:56 +0000
 by: BARRY Z. SHEIN jew p - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:40 UTC

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 14:42:02 -1000, <bonzodeniro@gmail.com> wrote:

>Judith Latham you fake jew — we all know that fat old jews like to live in
>places like Kings Park New York — you bloated 56 years old monster — I tried
>to call the telephone numbers you gave me and nobody answered: 631-663-3541,
>516-474-7834, 631-474-7834 — I want to contact Gary Mauch and discuss your
>weight loss program, maybe even Sara Latham cause she knows more about your
>grizzle life-style — I have friends and family who live close enough to 44
>1st Avenue, Kings Park, NY — you really belong back in Shoreham.
>

>FAKE JEWS NEVER FAST AND NEVER PRAY!
>
>I blame you and people like you for causing men to hang out with other men
>or being gay -- a man has to be a psychotic desperate loser to even think
>about being with such a paperweight:
>https://www.deviantart.com/cahabent/art/Olivia-Wilde-400-lbs-request-584436602
>
>YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW!
>
>Not only are you a fake "jew" -- you are a fat nigger cow:
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261845/Being-overweight-SAVED-life-400lb-woman-fell-NYC-sidewalk-claims-fall-killed-thinner-person.html
>

>YOU DISGUSTING FAT COW:
>https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-400-pound-woman-survives-sexual-assault-by-herd-of-manatees/
>
>"sexual assault by herd of manatees"
>L.O.L.
>
>I suggest you stay away from the beach!
>

>At 394 lbs. you would sure be an ideal MILESTONE -- I can just imagine the
>sight of your bloated over-loaded corpse just into the ground and as a
>marker for drivers -- Milestone? -- Yeah you would be perfect -- You should
>first be petrified somehow like those petrified forests and then your life's
>calling as a MILESTONE would work out better. Go away and leave our
>newsgroup alone you disgusting stinky shitting all the time ugly bloated
>whale -- go back to the beach with your circus tent swimsuit -- "before the
>end of summer" -- L.O.L.

You sound deranged, bonzo, you b'raindead jew a"h!

Re: VALENTINE'S DAY FAKE JEW JUDITH LATHAM — You disgusting fat cow you ate the whole box of chocolates...

<7CBOJ.29184$iK66.19833@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9742&group=alt.life.sucks#9742

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks