The end of the world will occur at three p.m., this Friday, with symposium to follow.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Happy Valentine's Day Judith Latham you fake jew — You disgusting tub of goo!!

SubjectAuthor
* Valentine's DayJudith Latham
`* Valentine's Day<bosodeniro
 `* Valentine's DayJudith Latham
  +* Valentine's DayOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |`- Valentine's DayThomas Joseph
  `* Valentine's DayRas Tafarian
   +- Valentine's DayThe truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty
   `* Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith_Lat<bosodeniro
    +* DEEP DISH DEEP SHIT FETISH ...... I am horny and looking for a big bottom pooper<bosodeniro
    |`- DEEP DISH DEEP SHIT FETISH ....... I am horny and looking for a big bottom poope<bosodeniro
    +* _Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith<bosodeniro
    |`- Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith_Lat<bosodeniro
    +- Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith_Lat<bosodeniro
    `- Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith_Lat<bosodeniro

1
Valentine's Day

<stsq7p$htr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9000&group=alt.life.sucks#9000

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Valentine's Day
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:06:16 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 04:06 UTC

Another February 14th is almost here, and once again I will be finding
myself spending the evening all alone. I don't understand why. I'm
intelligent, have a pleasing personality, good hygiene and everyone says
I have a pretty face. Mama says if papa were here, he'd send me to a
shadchanit. That's the last thing I want to do. I'd be branded a loser
by all the other women. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as where
I can meet eligible men in the NYC area? I'm willing to travel if its' a
sure thing.

Re: Valentine's Day

<r1nMJ.41140$t2Bb.22105@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9001&group=alt.life.sucks#9001

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Valentine's Day
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 19:17:06 -1000
 by: - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 05:17 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:stsq7p$htr$1@dont-email.me...

Another February 14th is almost here, and once again I will be finding
myself spending the evening all alone. I don't understand why. I'm
intelligent, have a pleasing personality, good hygiene and everyone says
I have a pretty face.

Mama says if papa were here, he'd send me to a shadchanit.

That's the last thing I want to do. I'd be branded a loser
by all the other women. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as where
I can meet eligible men in the NYC area? I'm willing to travel if its' a
sure thing.

You are a loser, you are already branded a loser . . . RANCH 'L' . . .
(loser).
Your daddy worked for Mossad and the F.B.I. and your mother is linked to the
Rosenberg nest of 1951 — The average cost for a shadchanit is around 4,500
shekels— Butt since you are in the 400 lbs. range touching 500 lbs. — So let
us be truthful with ourselves — no shadchanit on planet earth is going to be
able to find anyone that will want to get with you — possibly for 60,000
shekels — You soul mate is really a dead corpse — for 60,000 shekels they
will arrange the whole thing and you can pretend to be married to anyone —
You are a loser because your life revolves around lame meaningless waste of
time usenet newsgroups and the turds who write things there — Yeah I have a
suggestion where you can go in NYC for sexy adventurous mouth watering
jewish man flesh — why don't you go to the synagogue on Saturdays and trying
to finally get linked-up with somebody who actually believes in the
Almighty — Your antics on the internet is greatly involved in food
newsgroups — so everyone can see that your Creator is food, you God is
food — Out in California they got that old gold rush era story about the
Donner Family who ate each other — I can imagine that you Judith would
descend really quickly right down into the horror of cannibalism — If faced
with hunger and the life of a family member, I am sure that you would kill
them and eat them — You fat disgusting tub of goo — Just face it that the
Creator does not want you to breed, the Creator does not want your species
to keep on reproducing — That is why the Creator made you the monster eater
with no self control, you can never put down the fork, or the the spoon or
knife — Better yet just go ahead and try to date a piano repairman — I am
quite sure he could get you set-up real quick with a piano case — so that
you can be buried in something that fits your monstrous grizzle jiggle
freakish body — Just imagine how much cat food your dead corpse would equate
to — your grizzle tender chunks also for dogs and puppies — Do something for
the world and donate your body to something like dog or cat food.

Re: Valentine's Day

<stum9r$i8j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9045&group=alt.life.sucks#9045

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:11:24 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:11 UTC

On 2/8/2022 12:17 AM, FAKE bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> "Judith Latham"  wrote in message news:stsq7p$htr$1@dont-email.me...
>
> Another February 14th is almost here, and once again I will be finding
> myself spending the evening all alone. I don't understand why. I'm
> intelligent, have a pleasing personality, good hygiene and everyone says
> I have a pretty face.
>
> Mama says if papa were here, he'd send me to a shadchanit.
>
> That's the last thing I want to do. I'd be branded a loser
> by all the other women. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as where
> I can meet eligible men in the NYC area? I'm willing to travel if its' a
> sure thing.
>

> You are a loser, you are already branded a loser . . . RANCH  'L' . . .
> (loser).
> Your daddy worked for Mossad and the F.B.I. and your mother is linked to
> the Rosenberg nest of 1951 — The average cost for a shadchanit is around
> 4,500 shekels— Butt since you are in the 400 lbs. range touching 500
> lbs. — So let us be truthful with ourselves — no shadchanit on planet
> earth is going to be able to find anyone that will want to get with you
> — possibly for 60,000 shekels — You soul mate is really a dead corpse —
> for 60,000 shekels they will arrange the whole thing and you can pretend
> to be married to anyone — You are a loser because your life revolves
> around lame meaningless waste of time usenet newsgroups and the turds
> who write things there — Yeah I have a suggestion where you can go in
> NYC for sexy adventurous mouth watering jewish man flesh — why don't you
> go to the synagogue on Saturdays and trying to finally get linked-up
> with somebody who actually believes in the Almighty — Your antics on the
> internet is greatly involved in food newsgroups — so everyone can see
> that your Creator is food, you God is food — Out in California they got
> that old gold rush era story about the Donner Family who ate each other
> — I can imagine that you Judith would descend really quickly right down
> into the horror of cannibalism — If faced with hunger and the life of a
> family member, I am sure that you would kill them and eat them — You fat
> disgusting tub of goo — Just face it that the Creator does not want you
> to breed, the Creator does not want your species to keep on reproducing
> — That is why the Creator made you the monster eater with no self
> control, you can never put down the fork, or the the spoon or knife —
> Better yet just go ahead and try to date a piano repairman — I am quite
> sure he could get you set-up real quick with a piano case — so that you
> can be buried in something that fits your monstrous grizzle jiggle
> freakish body — Just imagine how much cat food your dead corpse would
> equate to — your grizzle tender chunks also for dogs and puppies — Do
> something for the world and donate your body to something like dog or
> cat food.

Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to deserve your barrage of insults?

Re: Valentine's Day

<e992a31c-f382-4a60-a5c5-c13b110d76d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9047&group=alt.life.sucks#9047

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:38:11 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:38 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 4:11:25 PM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
> [...]
> > disgusting tub of goo — Just face it that the Creator does not want you
> > to breed, the Creator does not want your species to keep on reproducing
> > — That is why the Creator made you the monster eater with no self
> > control, you can never put down the fork, or the the spoon or knife —
> > Better yet just go ahead and try to date a piano repairman — I am quite
> > sure he could get you set-up real quick with a piano case — so that you
> > can be buried in something that fits your monstrous grizzle jiggle
> > freakish body — Just imagine how much cat food your dead corpse would
> > equate to — your grizzle tender chunks also for dogs and puppies — Do
> > something for the world and donate your body to something like dog or
> > cat food.
> >

> Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to deserve your barrage of insults?
All civility is gone. I fucking hate it.

Re: Valentine's Day

<40c02600-c6f6-4030-b424-4280f6a96bcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9060&group=alt.life.sucks#9060

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:23:40 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:23 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

> Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to deserve your barrage of insults?

> All civility is gone. I fucking hate it.

Let's cut the bullshit and get back to seeing if there's anything we can do to change the world for the better. I'm ready, are you? We can make it happen. People want to be civil but they're scared. It's a frightening world, so please have some empathy for the uncaring bastards. Only then, in the Jesus Christ-like philosophy of loving your enemies - only then when we have learned to accept and embrace those we hate will we come to know our true selves - that we suck big time and deserve to die. That includes you punk. You deserve to die too. So do I. But I want to go last. I need to stick around to make sure the elimination process runs smoothly. I promise you, once the last body has hit the ground I will kill myself and join you in heaven.

Re: Valentine's Day

<ow%MJ.33802$Wdl5.33403@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9084&group=alt.life.sucks#9084

From: Ras...@invalid_no_spam.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:20:46 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:20 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:stum9r$i8j$1@dont-email.me...

> Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to deserve your barrage of
> insults?

You fat bloated no excuse for a human being — it was you who decided to
insult me and my dirty stinky feet — Hey, Summer's Eve hasn't arrived yet so
I suppose it's not time for you to get your annual douche. Just imagine
sitting next to Judy Judy Judy and having to either vomit or get into
another room to avoid the stench of 500 lbs. of bloated grizzle in front of
a keyboard — For that is your whole live Judith, in front of a keyboard — In
fact when was the last time you actually got out of your dungeon and went
out for a walk or actually did some exercise? — I bet that if you ever were
to think about going for a walk it would have to be after the sun goes
down — there are dracula vampires just getting started for a fun filled long
night — And then there is Judy Judy Judy trampling on everyone and
everything trying to get to the street to take a walk. Yeah yeah yeah, we
all know that you don't take the sidewalk because you are so bloated that
you would never fit on the sidewalk — so that is why you choose to walk in
the street. Judith and the raccoons, and both looking for a late night
snack — How do raccoons keep fit and in shape while Judith the Hindenburg
Part II is growing larger every single day? — Forget that desire to get down
to 195 lbs. — Listen up you Oprah bloated toad, you are again gaining weight
and only the 500 lbs. mark might get you to actully put down the fork for a
moment — I bet when your mother gave you a pacifier as a bloated baby, you
tossed it away and cried for the fork, spoon, knive we all know you to be
with 24/7 now — What do you look like without any clothes on? — I know for a
fact that you have large un-controllable chunks of pure 100% lard all over
your body — and do in fact frighten people when they see you — and then say
to themselves: "that is what happens when you don't stop eating" — How is
that full-time job as a milestone? — Which city do you display on your chest
and back this week? — 20 miles to NYC — Is that what is emblazoned all over
you now? — The monumental tragedy is that you were born too late — If you
were young enough you would have been there at Lakehurst New Jersey helping
the HIndenburg bring its tail up to the proper height — I could see you as a
human paperweight and you could have saved the day and held the Hindenburg
right there so that they could properly land — I suppose that your
grandmother was there just picking her nose and eating it — instead of
helping — I suppose a gigantic disgusting tub of goo as you could pretend to
be pregnant and claim all sorts of money from the government and pretend to
take care of babies that you will never have — I suppose that if you ever
did get inseminated from some anonymous donor you would go ahead and have
the child and nicely put him/her over a hot bed of coals and roast the poor
thing until you decide to take some bites into the corpse and proceed to
look for more babies, possibly from neighborhood children who have strayed
into your property — and then you have them, like Hansel and Gretel story —
Judth Latham the gigantic cannibal is there with a big stew pot and inside
are the remains of about a dozen neighborhood children — Okay that was the
appetizer — Now what do you do for the main course? — You eat your other
members of your own immediate family? — Cause when fat people get hungry
they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Re: Valentine's Day

<Gy%MJ.36774$Gojc.3015@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9086&group=alt.life.sucks#9086

From: bosoden...@gmail.com (The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 17:23:12 -1000
 by: The truth about the - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:23 UTC

> [...]

they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Happy Valentine's Day Judith Latham you fake jew — You disgusting tub of goo

<_ifOJ.19552$dln7.16612@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9542&group=alt.life.sucks#9542

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith_Lat
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:07:51 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:07 UTC

> [...]

they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

DEEP DISH DEEP SHIT FETISH ...... I am horny and looking for a big bottom pooper

<MpfOJ.13493$GjY3.10026@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9547&group=alt.life.sucks#9547

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: DEEP DISH DEEP SHIT FETISH ...... I am horny and looking for a big bottom pooper
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:15:05 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:15 UTC

> [...]

members of your own immediate family? — Cause when fat people get hungry
they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day Judith Latham you fake jew — You disgusting tub of goo!

<v0gOJ.40928$Wdl5.15778@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9590&group=alt.life.sucks#9590

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re:_Happy_Valentine's_Day_Judith
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:56:24 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:56 UTC

> [...]

they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

DEEP DISH DEEP SHIT FETISH ....... I am horny and looking for a big bottom pooper

<26gOJ.8299$WZCa.6087@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9594&group=alt.life.sucks#9594

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:02:19 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:02 UTC

> [...]

they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Happy Valentine's Day Judith Latham you fake jew — You disgusting tub of goo...

<ZSgOJ.76916$SeK9.21236@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9634&group=alt.life.sucks#9634

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:54:30 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:54 UTC

> [...]

they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Happy Valentine's Day Judith Latham you fake jew — You disgusting tub of goo!!!

<80hOJ.8305$WZCa.4287@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9666&group=alt.life.sucks#9666

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 14:04:17 -1000
 by: - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 00:04 UTC

> [...]

they are like cocaine addicts or meth addicts, they will rob, steal, cheat,
lie, forge, burglarize anyone and anything to get their hands on some sugar,
candies, or when hungry . . . the local children.

I never appreciated that you lied about about my stinky dirty feet! — You
have never seen my feet, you have never smelled my feet — You have seen my
face — and everyone here knows that my handsome face is nicer than the
bloated BLOB monster of a living corpse you are right now — TJ is right, you
should do that stand-up comic act and just put a bag over your head — the
unknown asphyxiation comic — That would be very funny — Judith with a
plastic bag around her head and doing a countdown and placing bets as to
when the bloated monster will drop off the stage from lack of oxygen.

Happy Valentine's Day Judith Latham you fake jew — You disgusting tub of goo!!

<kuBOJ.34087$yi_7.21561@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9730&group=alt.life.sucks#9730

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks