He who steps on others to reach the top has good balance.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: The wedding is this Saturday...

SubjectAuthor
* The wedding is this Saturday.Judith Latham
+- The wedding is this Saturday.Thomas Joseph
+* The wedding is this Saturday.<bosodeniro
|`- The wedding is this Saturday.bosodeniro@gmail.com
+- The wedding is this Saturday.<bosodeniro
+* The wedding is this Saturday.bosodeniro@gmail.com
|+- The wedding is this Saturday.<bosodeniro
|+- The wedding is this Saturday.bosodeniro@gmail.com
|`* The wedding is this Saturday.Judith Latham
| `- The wedding is this Saturday.<bosodeniro
`* The wedding is this Saturday.<bosodeniro
 `* The wedding is this Saturday..<bosodeniro
  `- The wedding is this Saturday...<bosodeniro

1
The wedding is this Saturday.

<btd4rglrqtf3npbdf2adtvc4acictvh4k0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6167&group=alt.life.sucks#6167

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: The wedding is this Saturday.
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 12:19:31 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 17:19 UTC

The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<a0f2aa08-ac36-483c-ac9b-ae4732c3009bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6170&group=alt.life.sucks#6170

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 14:50:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The wedding is this Saturday.
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:50 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
> lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
> has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
> is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
> is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
> am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
> this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.

By all means stand up and be proud. But let's not forget, Fanny is also making a sacrifice just by having you at the affair. Your magnetic heft could draw attention away from the two main characters about to get hitched. What's up with these homo weddings? I am not against them. I think marriage is pretty dumb all the way around, but I guess I understand it to some extent. What's funny are the homos clamoring for legalized marriage and getting in only to want a divorce a few years later and now needed a lawyer to do it, just like the straight folks. I can picture a homo of any type at that point going, "Oh man, why did I ever fall for that legalization crap?"

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<Q2gtJ.83041$QB1.20149@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6245&group=alt.life.sucks#6245

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 19:48:13 -1000
 by: - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 05:48 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.

Oy Vey! you really are a mental case 5150 and you need some professional
help.
My psychiatrist also thinks you are a miserable bitch just asking to be
beaten up.
How many sex diseases do you have? You missed out cause i could have given
you a few more to add to your collection. Just kidding you lesbian weirdo
total
psycho.

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<908daba2-b647-4e88-a026-66936f70eea7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6258&group=alt.life.sucks#6258

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 05:16:36 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 13:16 UTC

On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 9:48:34 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> "Judith Latham" wrote in message
> The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
> lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
> has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
> is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
> is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
> am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
> this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.
> Oy Vey! you really are a mental case 5150 and you need some professional
> help.
> My psychiatrist also thinks you are a miserable bitch just asking to be
> beaten up.
> How many sex diseases do you have? You missed out cause i could have given
> you a few more to add to your collection. Just kidding you lesbian weirdo
> total
> psycho.

I'm going to delete this Mac Carty just to demonstrate and prove to you and everybody else lurking that you're STILL a very malicious asshole and why you were dragged into court more than 20 years ago for all the other very similar antisocial gestures that you just couldn't stop yourself from committing.

I guess you still just can't help yourself can you Ras?

I'd like to hear from you but I doubt you're capable.

I will soon delete all these bogus remailers of yours that you think are so clever. You're more than 60 years old Mac Carty and still acting like the arrested development personality case you are. What a shame.

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<23stJ.95116$SR4.31722@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6285&group=alt.life.sucks#6285

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 09:27:55 -1000
 by: - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 19:27 UTC

S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.
S.T.F.U.

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4.71524@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<2a64fe1f-f896-4f62-8645-63d723e86aadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6299&group=alt.life.sucks#6299

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 20:06:47 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 04:06 UTC

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 9:19:39 AM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
> The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
> lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
> has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
> is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
> is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
> am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
> this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.

Am not following all this Judith but then I wish I was there drinking and toasting to the happy couples.

In any case looks like some of you exchanged phone numbers and such. If you want to reach me and chat, you can always get my number form TJ (Tommy Joseph) — he has my permission to give it to you.

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<_iMtJ.119778$Wkjc.63365@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6306&group=alt.life.sucks#6306

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 08:30:15 -1000
 by: - Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:30 UTC

In any case looks like some of you exchanged phone numbers and such. If you
want to reach me and chat, you can always get my number form TJ (Tommy
Joseph) — he has my permission to give it to you.

Tommy Joseph is my bitch he does what I want him to do. he has my
permission to give it to you.
TJ will also try to give you a blow job cause I gave him permission to do
so. TJ loves to get plowed in the ass by a real man:

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<2c0978ee-8abb-4450-aa11-7c86047e2c78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6328&group=alt.life.sucks#6328

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 19:44:26 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 03:44 UTC

On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 8:06:48 PM UTC-8, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 9:19:39 AM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
> > The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
> > lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
> > has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
> > is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
> > is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
> > am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
> > this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.
> Am not following all this Judith but then I wish I was there drinking and toasting to the happy couples.
>
> In any case looks like some of you exchanged phone numbers and such. If you want to reach me and chat, you can always get my number form TJ (Tommy Joseph) — he has my permission to give it to you.

You can get my number from Tommy Joseph, he has my permission to give it to you, just as long as you're not the asshole Rastafarian Mac Carty — I can still see he's bleeding from his traumatized gaping Rectum — and prolly thinks I did it.

Hey Ras even you can call me if you can pry the number out of TJ's little black book. Even if he doesn't give it to you, I think I gave it to you once a few years ago and if you're not a coward even you can call me now. I'd love to talk to you if you're capable of that.

Take your meds Ras you silly asshole — you'll feel better.

Do you still live in Pebble Beach or is it Pismo Beach — I get them confused?

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<speg33$sav$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6444&group=alt.life.sucks#6444

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:42:16 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 04:42 UTC

On 12/12/2021 11:06 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 9:19:39 AM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
>> The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
>> lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
>> has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
>> is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
>> is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
>> am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
>> this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.
>
> Am not following all this Judith but then I wish I was there drinking and toasting to the happy couples.

Thank you. We had a lovely time although some of it was a bit weird.
Fanny wore a tux for one and they had candles formed like dildos on each
table. My bubbe got drunk on 2 glasses of wine and had to be taken out
by ambulance because my Aunt Clara thought she was dying (She's fine).
Everything else was just great. If I had known you were interested, I'd
have brought you as my date.

> In any case looks like some of you exchanged phone numbers and such. If you want to reach me and chat, you can always get my number form TJ (Tommy Joseph) — he has my permission to give it to you.

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<fkAuJ.134907$SW5.132491@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6459&group=alt.life.sucks#6459

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 19:41:29 -1000
 by: - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 05:41 UTC

Total faggot homosexual butt eater Thomas Joseph is my favorite fukbuddy.
ASK HIM FOR MY NUMBER.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SEXUAL DEVIANT TOTAL PERVERTS,
SO GET WITH THE PLAN JUDITH AND YOU CAN WATCH US!

CALL ME I AM LONELY!
NOBODY WANTS MY NUMBER!

"Judith Latham" wrote in message news:speg33$sav$1@dont-email.me...

On 12/12/2021 11:06 PM, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 9:19:39 AM UTC-8, Judith Latham wrote:
>> The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
>> lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
>> has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
>> is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
>> is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
>> am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
>> this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.
>
> Am not following all this Judith but then I wish I was there drinking and
> toasting to the happy couples.

Thank you. We had a lovely time although some of it was a bit weird.
Fanny wore a tux for one and they had candles formed like dildos on each
table. My bubbe got drunk on 2 glasses of wine and had to be taken out
by ambulance because my Aunt Clara thought she was dying (She's fine).
Everything else was just great. If I had known you were interested, I'd
have brought you as my date.

> In any case looks like some of you exchanged phone numbers and such. If
> you want to reach me and chat, you can always get my number form TJ (Tommy
> Joseph) — he has my permission to give it to you.

Re: The wedding is this Saturday.

<vYfOJ.71923$t2Bb.51735@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9583&group=alt.life.sucks#9583

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:52:08 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:52 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.

Everyone knows that you are a sick pervert lesbian blood vagina slurper
vampire who pretends to like men

Re: The wedding is this Saturday..

<74gOJ.123395$Rza5.101810@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9591&group=alt.life.sucks#9591

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:00:16 -1000
 by: - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:00 UTC

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

The big day is finally near. I agreed to be the best man at this
lesbian wedding, but I insisted that I be able to wear a dress. Fanny
has reluctantly agreed but insists that I wear a white dress. My ass
is big enough under normal circumstances but forcing me to wear white
is cruel. Fat women should never wear white or polka dotted dresses. I
am proving sisterly love is stronger than pride by going though with
this. I may post a photo if I find its' not too embarrassing.

Everyone knows that you are a sick pervert lesbian blood vagina slurper
vampire who pretends to like men

Re: The wedding is this Saturday...

<z5hOJ.19768$jxu4.6222@fx02.iad>

  copy mid