Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:16:52 -0700 (PDT)
<36702565-337c-489b-8579-2ce6a0f3de9an@googlegroups.com> <4462c4ab-0cf6-45ab-b6ca-7f2b781c2a60n@googlegroups.com>
<ce43fa46-f4bd-44a6-b486-bfbe033a009bn@googlegroups.com> <84a07f76-17a5-4b2f-80b5-498b83086e1fn@googlegroups.com>
<73b1f81b-2ba6-4b1e-b3fc-227dfb2b5bb4n@googlegroups.com> <27057a25-4c5b-491b-8f16-b497528076f4n@googlegroups.com>
<bc9f0583-caa8-4729-ad98-05a59dd809e5n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Artist Witness
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 12 May 2021 02:16 UTC

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6:26:14 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The directors need to be put on trial. Nuremburg style. It is a holocaust how the phony up the sex scenes. The american people deserve the truth when watching Porn. I can handle the truth.
> Other scenes that do nothing for me and I find hard to understand how they could do something for anybody are the ones where women with huge breasts clutch them firmly and bounce them around real fast. Kind of harsh. I want to see the tits do the soft roll. The unintentional jiggle. You know, like tanning on the beach when they switch from back to front and their tits just kind of loll around and around till they stop in amazing slow motion. Some of the porn scenes are too harsh for me. And that equates to phony, especially in the lezzie scene, especially the one where they kiss and their heads go round and round as if that's supposed to mean, "Wow, this is real man", or something. I don't even mind a little slo-mo augmentation - like one girl pulling up another girl's nipple and releasing it slowly back into the big tit, jiggling like a big cherry on a mold of pudding or jello.
>
> "Let's slow it down people" ................... Megaphone it. 10-4. Bye. Over and out. Saw another Highway Patrol last night. Gotta say the criminals on that show are the most desperate of all shows. They are just about all capable of killing. Rarely do we see any future stars on that show. Lots of unknowns. But good. Last night I saw a guy and thought he looked like Robert Conrad. But he was too thin. Too young. Then when it was over I watched the credits and it was indeed Conrad. May have been one of his earliest appearances. He was a cold blooded killer in the episode, which is standard for any role other than that of Matthews and his men. Funny stuff. Same old Mulholland Drive backdrop used for many episodes.

I know what you mean. The guys all had that In Cold Blood vibe. Post war angst in them. Atomic age neurotics with guns. No past and bleak futures. Seeking materialistic pleasures but feeling a desperate spiritual desert inside. Yes those shows are deep man. 10-4!

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Artist Witness